News:

Main Menu

Giran 30.01.2011

Started by chlipus, January 30, 2011, 07:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catos

Quote from: alinutza on February 01, 2011, 12:10:21 PM
who realised zerg is no fun.

like i said , we had same numbers so if they would join any side , that side would zerg , like we did at the beggining , and like u did from half siege so i repeat , zerg sh1t is kinda old.
and for ur info , ask their leader Tukann , we had no pact , the only agreement we had was not hit each others outside siege zone , in siege zone we could do what we want but they didn't started to hit us so we didn't hit them also ; when they started to hit us , we striked back , is easy i think ( i speak about Barmy here) but anyway GF the only thing that matters is that we have lot of fun now and this is great for all the server.

trooperXkoki

NM+INFINITY VS TEMP? dont say that you forget what u said...kidding me catos?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Locus

Quote from: mahala on January 31, 2011, 10:36:16 PM
We didnt sign to any sieges so we make deal with Temp (they where first from NM who talk with us after merge[/color

At the end it doesnt matter, was fun, and thats why we play this game

GF for all sides, nice siege

Catos

Quote from: Locus on February 01, 2011, 01:11:21 PM

At the end it doesnt matter, was fun, and thats why we play this game

GF for all sides, nice siege
he is not from Barmy , check again my post.

Catos

Quote from: trooperXkoki on February 01, 2011, 01:08:59 PM
NM+INFINITY VS TEMP? dont say that you forget what u said...kidding me catos?
and is not like this?expect WS clan that yes they help us.

jygh

Quote from: Catos on February 01, 2011, 12:32:24 PM
like i said , we had same numbers so if they would join any side , that side would zerg , like we did at the beggining , and like u did from half siege so i repeat , zerg sh1t is kinda old.

how we started to zerg iff blackarmy was with us and wladcysmokow with u cause i dont get this part lol .  we were equal number's but yeah iff temps loose smthing they must be zerged only same old story
  Nightmare 30x

Catos

Quote from: jygh on February 01, 2011, 01:30:50 PM
how we started to zerg iff blackarmy was with us and wladcysmokow with u cause i dont get this part lol .  we were equal number's but yeah iff temps loose smthing they must be zerged only same old story
wasn't me who started this crap with zerg again and i didn't even complained about it so i don't get ur post. I Saw only 1 pt from WS in Giran siege but ye we are the one who cry . U're funny :D

jygh

Quote from: Catos on February 01, 2011, 01:33:58 PM
wasn't me who started this crap with zerg again and i didn't even complained about it so i don't get ur post. I Saw only 1 pt from WS in Giran siege but ye we are the one who cry . U're funny :D
iff someone say smtihng u dislike he must be crying ?? why should i cry iff we won lol . and well dunno how u could see just 1 pt xD i saw around 2-3
  Nightmare 30x

Catos

Quote from: jygh on February 01, 2011, 01:36:31 PM
iff someone say smtihng u dislike he must be crying ?? why should i cry iff we won lol . and well dunno how u could see just 1 pt xD i saw around 2-3
do not confuse giran siege with inadrill one :D
i am not saying u crying now , i just say u cry in general :D ( i make fun don't flame me :X )

scary

infi players are okay..with intelligence , and playing without any flame , GZ.
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

alinutza

Quote from: scary on February 01, 2011, 01:43:43 PM
Regarding this part, NM ppl have a lot to learn from infinity guyz. Totally agree with u..
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: scary on February 01, 2011, 01:43:43 PM

Actually flaming is what makes this forum alive and makes the game more interesting, since killing the shit talkers is always much more fun  :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"