Kamael "fix"

News:

Main Menu

Kamael "fix"

Started by Locus, January 29, 2011, 04:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locus

hello

I logged my kamael now, and this "fix" is lol come on ffs! I could say that his cancel is a bit overpowered, and could have bigger reuse(like this one now), but all skills ??? Why curse of divinity too ?  lol it has 600 range, and now this reuse !? We dont have 2354346 kamaels on server, we dont zerg with full parties of "cancel bots". Kamaels use the same ammount of mana like normal mage, and they need souls. Not easy char to play, but now you can forget about playing it as mage... So this nerf was rly rly not needet. Consider doing something with it pls

Diver

Locus

Quote from: Locus on January 29, 2011, 04:03:17 PM
hello

I logged my kamael now, and this "fix" is lol come on ffs! I could say that his cancel is a bit overpowered, and could have bigger reuse(like this one now), but all skills ??? Why curse of divinity too ?  lol it has 600 range, and now this reuse !? We dont have 2354346 kamaels on server, we dont zerg with full parties of "cancel bots". Kamaels use the same ammount of mana like normal mage, and they need souls. Not easy char to play, but now you can forget about playing it as mage... So this nerf was rly rly not needet. Consider doing something with it pls

QuadCore

sorry mates, my kamael pqqwned some cry asses on x15 and here it comes, the funniest thing is that they want to nerf it even more xD

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,240001.0.html

still opened thread
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,240265.0.html

if u can support me :)

edit
as one gm wrote about steal divinity:
"Buffs count is same as official, same for range, cast time and landing, we made the reuse as on gracia epilogue (not affected by atkspeed):15sec reuse , and can be lowered only with buffs that "reduces" reuse. But not by basic stats so the stealing will be less frequent."

Locus

Quote from: Locus on January 29, 2011, 04:03:17 PM
hello

QuadCore

"
- Steal divinity
now have reuse 12 sec ( with or w/o buffs ) - remove 6 buffs - chance is not more 100% but 80%
"

u have there the same on IN ?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: QuadCore on January 31, 2011, 02:40:54 PM
"
- Steal divinity
now have reuse 12 sec ( with or w/o buffs ) - remove 6 buffs - chance is not more 100% but 80%
"

u have there the same on IN ?
We are tweaking a bit some things , there will be some official announcements about it, patience.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

violetpl

official from HB or again mix c4/hb/gracia and mby fray or h5?? ???

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80