Web Analytics
5 years in server ..what else i will read?////???

News:

Main Menu

5 years in server ..what else i will read?////???

Started by milampalas, February 03, 2011, 06:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milampalas

wel ppl it is early and i have to go to work... but few words i think will be good..
i read 2-3 posts today...
the first was against donators...
the second was about multiplie box....
for the first... if u have the money to donate... do it and enjoy the game more...
or if u have the balls.. get a nice weapon...
i used to have great equipment.. but made them all crystals.. what i have to say to the ppl with +++icarus weapon?? that they are bad that they have them???
some of them have crafted those weapons...
and about the multiplie box.. is smt like using walker... extra buffs to play easier.... 
really maby u want ppl to kill valakas alone soon???
yes.. to die in 1/2 of an arrow is annoying... and not to be able to kill 10 crimeras in 1 train is annoying too...
YES it would be nice to have those demands.. but UNFAIR for the ppl that respect the RULES all this time??????????????
have a nice day
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Piccy

problem (i think) is that ppl forgot how was playing in OLD times, how hard was get a stupid B grade set, the time u need to craft-raidfarm

and what was the main core of this game

TEAM WORK !!!!!!

atm averyone wanna do all alone, and take 1friend max in box for exp.
this is not L2.

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

lytors

Quote from: Piccy on February 03, 2011, 02:37:45 PM
problem (i think) is that ppl forgot how was playing in OLD times, how hard was get a stupid B grade set, the time u need to craft-raidfarm

and what was the main core of this game

TEAM WORK !!!!!!

ok then tell me how to craft DNET set and i will be pleased to craft one, and dont confuse TEAM WORK with DONATE, i have nothing against donators, but when i'm on pvp with impecial crusader set vs dnet set, what chances i have if i  dont have full buffs?
there is nothing bad with have 3 boxes, and if i am on 3 boxes farming chimeras, or killing bosses, come with your team and pk all my chars, and problem solved... its not easy to control 3 boxes btw... you are QQing too dude

Sephiroth

In freaking 5 years u haven't learnt a freaking shit about English language, that's what MUST bother u and not what other ppl say.

Vegas

Quote from: lytors on February 03, 2011, 03:12:29 PM
ok then tell me how to craft DNET set and i will be pleased to craft one, and dont confuse TEAM WORK with DONATE, i have nothing against donators, but when i'm on pvp with impecial crusader set vs dnet set, what chances i have if i  dont have full buffs?
there is nothing bad with have 3 boxes, and if i am on 3 boxes farming chimeras, or killing bosses, come with your team and pk all my chars, and problem solved... its not easy to control 3 boxes btw... you are QQing too dude
;D

JoeDoe

Quote from: milampalas on February 03, 2011, 06:51:25 AM

and about the multiplie box.. is smt like using walker... extra buffs to play easier.... 

gz to you if u think box is this same as bot...
Now is x20 not fokin nightmare. remeber it here play  also toher ppl to not only ppl from x30..

Quote from: violetpl on February 03, 2011, 02:45:22 PM
y piccy DN servers are not l2 servers ;D

yeap... this rules make what was on x15...  horn from donny, items from donny...
Teoretical. low chance to make sub = low ppl joing to network + some ppl resign and go to other serwers

Quote from: lytors on February 03, 2011, 03:12:29 PM
its not easy to control 3 boxes btw... you are QQing too dude

/agree   and it is point of all what i saids
also 2 box = more chance for all to craft some dyna and get recipes.
Example good oprion with 2 box is also when u do Q to atomic foundy on caravanas..
You tell freiend man stay with me 4-6h whn i get fokin 30 marks?  ;D ;D
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

jygh

Quote from: JoeDoe on February 03, 2011, 04:17:06 PM
gz to you if u think box is this same as bot...
Now is x20 not fokin nightmare. remeber it here play  also toher ppl to not only ppl from x30..

yeap... this rules make what was on x15...  horn from donny, items from donny...
Teoretical. low chance to make sub = low ppl joing to network + some ppl resign and go to other serwers

/agree   and it is point of all what i saids
also 2 box = more chance for all to craft some dyna and get recipes.
Example good oprion with 2 box is also when u do Q to atomic foundy on caravanas..
You tell freiend man stay with me 4-6h whn i get fokin 30 marks?  ;D ;D
there is more orcs who kill a golky and no 1 give a fck about iff u can use 1 box or 2 box or  3 box lol ... stop crying and take any clan m8 or hide ur wc/sws  somewhere and thats it lol ..... and trust me no 1 buy a horn from donny...

or since is dual box  possible use hypnosy on golky....   tip how to do it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4TDGlbTz8&feature=player_embedded
  Nightmare 30x