Web Analytics
About Donators - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About Donators

Started by Phonex, February 03, 2011, 01:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elFuego

in infinity  1 months  ago   1 guy  meake ica bow +16  and broke it when wana meake +17  so ths is balls

seboulba

Quote from: elFuego on February 03, 2011, 11:23:09 AM
in infinity  1 months  ago   1 guy  meake ica bow +16  and broke it when wana meake +17  so ths is balls

damn sad for him :( :( :( Nm got one dyna knife+cd+17 :D  :-*
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Argriev

Quote from: chlipus on February 03, 2011, 10:07:01 AM
stop crying now you have rate 20x, so go and farm ews's on hb lol.

abaut o/e weapons from gm, don't cry abaut it, if you want this wep make it or buy for euro, or maby you want that weap for free? if yes i wish you gl and hf

and don't forget thanks to who you still play here, who keep this server alive, even if gm seling o/e weap don't cry because it is only some % of all o/e weapons on this server, and you can make it if you have ballz, here is not like others servers (you can't make o/e weap on the same enchant jak weap from donation ) remember it !

man before shoot sentence read well and active brain
i just said that the 2 server was not so balance as gm said and ppl of infinity have a bit disadvantage in comaparison
this dont mean that this gap will not be close, but its clear that there is

i'm not talking about donator if u understand well
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

Evolution

Donate! make fun,  keep server alive!  :) and stop whine  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Vegas

everyone can work on some job instead of farming in l2...few month and u are abble to donate for best stuff on server)))

Phonex

Man you may be right about donations, donations keep server alive, but somethimes server owner wants more and more and gets a little bit ambitious and start selling gears and weaponds OE or with edited stats, i can talk about it cuz i have a dnet set, and ok tis pretty nice to be honest, but  ppl that have more then 4 years in server like me, rember old pvps TLA vs SF, or other big allies, we were using A grade sets or B grade sets, you can see that in youtube :D, mass pvp 150 vs 150 or more ppl, and if u see a guy with S grade, that was a miracle, cuz it was damn hard to get S grade, server was balanced, but then Drake (when he was owner) get more ambitious and made mutants, ppl start doing mutants, server when  kind of crazy, and then ppl started demanding balance, so he made Dnet sets ("to kill mutants"), and  server whent kind of more crazy, but what killed us at the end was 3 year ago at chrismas, when he put 3 ews for 1 coin at npc, coins where at 300kk and then ppl start buying  like 100 or more coins to get alot of ews, and sell them, server when JEDI and all hard work become shit, and more then 500 players stop playing, other ones start farming and using walker to farm stuff.

Its ok to be donator, what is not ok is to give so much power (easily)  to donators, give him just weapond, let them work for stuff, now like the said, dwarfs now have no use more than craft S80.

I think solution to all this will be what Drake one day did, Whipe all the crap out :D (ofcourse, he said it was a mistake when he did that cuz server broke down and he dindt have a back up) xD hehehe

But well anyway :D server is more fun cuz now more ppl :D missed that old pvps at varkas, or other places hehehe,

BTW. GM ketra orcs dont drop orc fingers anymore, did they get poor? xD  ::)
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

666VeNoM

Well, I wont say donate is a bad thing, cuz even I donated a little bit (very very very little... just for some forgotten scrolls) and it really help server to stay alive.

But one thing I have in mind, specially because I played on 15x for 3,5 years, is that on the second donator coins became tradeable, server economy was doomed and team up for spoil/craft became pointless.

Ppl became greedy and start farm alone so they could get more coins and buy better items. In the past we made party and went down to LOA/ FOG, spent hours trying to get B (and laterA/S) recipes and mats.

Now you see bots farming mats, then make an item and sell for... coins, cuz everything "good" worth only coins.

Anyway, since things changed, teamplay today is based on pvps and kill bosses. Besides that, its all about boting.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Phonex

Quote from: 666VeNoM on February 03, 2011, 07:00:21 PM
Now you see bots farming mats, then make an item and sell for... coins, cuz everything "good" worth only coins.

Anyway, since things changed, teamplay today is based on pvps and kill bosses. Besides that, its all about boting.

You are right :D and you forgot to say " you can find bots farming equiped with S grade armors and weaponds " :D heheheeh
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!