JudgeDeath

nanana servers for donators :D
MrKillz0r ol/es
JUDG3D34TH glad/da
xJudgeDeathCZ sps/ee
PainHealer sk/ne
JudgeDeathCZ bd/se<-not me
and one secret pw/sws
ALL RETIRED....LEFT FROM Donators Network ...hope forever ;)
THX all for playing...especially CzechHorde and my friends(you know who u are)
But Dynasty Sets ruined all...

trooperXkoki

Quote from: qwertyzxc on February 05, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
And i love how stupid you are .... c4 was best time you know why ? ... becouse no faking jedai weapons like icarus +15 1 hit BB and now u want vespers.  Yea lets ruined this server and stay only donators xD      gz play hard go work ! take money buy vesper !
u re out of clan, cya.
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: qwertyzxc on February 05, 2011, 11:12:22 PM
And i love how stupid you are .... c4 was best time you know why ? ... becouse no faking jedai weapons like icarus +15 1 hit BB and now u want vespers.  Yea lets ruined this server and stay only donators xD      gz play hard go work ! take money buy vesper !

actually c3/c4 was awesome becouse L2 was a new game for all of us and it was awesome to know something more than the others... Lots of people were pvping only on selfbuffs or just PP buffs, while i had also dances + empower, so i could kill like 4 daggers on my own with my mage just by rooting and sleeping all of em and than killing 1 by 1. Everything was so exsciting cuz it was all new to us. I mean i waked up at 3am in the morning for a siege (yea, the time of the sieges back than was like that). And still i remember in c3 the big nukes like elemental symphony were so powerfull that i 1 shooted everyone, there were critical escape potions that made you run faster than with gm haste, an ES could solo raidbosses, since they didnt attack you when your summon died. Those were some of the overpowered things from back than and nobody complained. Also we were killing lilith/anakim every 30 minutes, cuz of server restarts :D

If you make a c3/c4 server again it wont be the same, cuz we all know the game too well. Back than almost nobody was enchanting weapons and almost nobody knew about l2walker or thought about using a bot... And everyone needed alot of time to get to lvl 75, cuz almost nobody was playing with buffs. When i first started playing L2 i was farming without soulshots, cuz i wanted to save as much adena as possible to buy me a long akat bow rofl xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

jygh

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 06, 2011, 12:10:42 AM
actually c3/c4 was awesome becouse L2 was a new game for all of us and it was awesome to know something more than the others... Lots of people were pvping only on selfbuffs or just PP buffs, while i had also dances + empower, so i could kill like 4 daggers on my own with my mage just by rooting and sleeping all of em and than killing 1 by 1. Everything was so exsciting cuz it was all new to us. I mean i waked up at 3am in the morning for a siege (yea, the time of the sieges back than was like that). And still i remember in c3 the big nukes like elemental symphony were so powerfull that i 1 shooted everyone, there were critical escape potions that made you run faster than with gm haste, an ES could solo raidbosses, since they didnt attack you when your summon died. Those were some of the overpowered things from back than and nobody complained. Also we were killing lilith/anakim every 30 minutes, cuz of server restarts :D

If you make a c3/c4 server again it wont be the same, cuz we all know the game too well. Back than almost nobody was enchanting weapons and almost nobody knew about l2walker or thought about using a bot... And everyone needed alot of time to get to lvl 75, cuz almost nobody was playing with buffs. When i first started playing L2 i was farming without soulshots, cuz i wanted to save as much adena as possible to buy me a long akat bow rofl xD
well i didnt knew what was adena and guy in talking island spamed me plz adena...... it was first words what i heard in lineage 2
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on February 06, 2011, 12:28:53 AM
well i didnt knew what was adena and guy in talking island spamed me plz adena...... it was first words what i heard in lineage 2
and last one i  think :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Diver on February 04, 2011, 09:15:42 PM
Track You telling that we will had gracie but which one:
Gracia Part 1
Gracia Part 2
Gracia Final
Gracia Epilogue
?:P

last gracia client
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )