Worth starting from 0?

News:

Main Menu

Worth starting from 0?

Started by PearledLuna, February 03, 2011, 02:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PearledLuna

Hey all!
I consider to give DN a try, i was playing at dragon like 4 years ago...but most of my chars are deleted for some reason/ i dont remember passes for most of them :)

So my question is: is it worth starting from 0 again? What server is the best to start around? I saw some pvp vids and i see ppl walking with those Icarus bows n stuff, i'm not much of a farmer so the gap seems huge to me. So....... is it worth starting in DN?
~ Pearled HE/WL Nova x7 ~

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PearledLuna on February 03, 2011, 02:46:42 PM
Hey all!
I consider to give DN a try, i was playing at dragon like 4 years ago...but most of my chars are deleted for some reason/ i dont remember passes for most of them :)

So my question is: is it worth starting from 0 again? What server is the best to start around? I saw some pvp vids and i see ppl walking with those Icarus bows n stuff, i'm not much of a farmer so the gap seems huge to me. So....... is it worth starting in DN?
Tbh if you like L2 then DN is the place for you, can suggest you new merged Infinite Nightmare x20 as a good start, thats my honest advise.

However forum isnt actually a good place to ask these questions since we are full of trolls,haters and emo quiters of DN who come here (even not playing) just to bullshit 24/7, so imo just try it out some times and figure out urself, but my guess is ull gonna like it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Hey all!

Fkkkkkk Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Wassup naab  nice to see ya again  ;D Btw how's tsili malekh doing if u kept touch with them.
Btw TrackZero is right 90 % on forum is just crap from emo,shemales,criers and specially haters/flamers :D Someone needs to press eject button for them.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

PearledLuna

okie so i'll try the x20 server, the faster the exp the better ^^

/offtopic
HAHAH tribalu! How are you naab?

Malekh and I play together on another server atm along with finalblow, tsili quited some months ago though ^^
~ Pearled HE/WL Nova x7 ~

reddragonjr

Quote from: PearledLuna on February 03, 2011, 04:36:29 PM
okie so i'll try the x20 server, the faster the exp the better ^^

/offtopic
HAHAH tribalu! How are you naab?

Malekh and I play together on another server atm along with finalblow, tsili quited some months ago though ^^
Fine mate playing from time to time a little  ;D
Go try x20 Track is a good guy and gm bet you will like it there cya.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

kang

Greetings to Malekh o.O
His sword was put to good use.

Clear

a server using very old files that they buy at an incredibly slow rate? ofc its worth playing !

SouthGate

Quote from: TrackZero on February 03, 2011, 02:58:47 PM
However forum isnt actually a good place to ask these questions since we are full of trolls,haters and emo quiters of DN who come here (even not playing) just to bullshit 24/7...
uf man i would like to see your behavior as x15 player. I still didnt see any troll,hater and emo quiter from NM,Infi or arena...Just from dragon x15 cause we have most retarded/corrupted gm crew ever existed.

@ PearledLuna:GL on x20 its great server :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMetyPULeQ8 sick !!!

Staind

Hey all!

Hi mate, nice to see you again.

"HOW WE SURVIVE, IS WHAT MAKES US WHO WE ARE"
Staind --> HE/WLK | SR/SWS | PR/BD | PR/GLAD
FirstAidKit --> BP/PAL | WC/BP | DA/OL | NE/OL

Vigilante

Play the old server you use to play & you might come across old friends rather than server you know no one, by the way if your old chars are deleted then you could make the same char name again, if not used.

DrAkhoo

Hey PearldLuna .
GL at your come back.
P.S. Trollz?
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man