This root is joke ? Or what ? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

This root is joke ? Or what ?

Started by EvilPL, February 05, 2011, 06:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: EvilPL on February 08, 2011, 02:06:50 AM
How many times you have been spamm root today when it was landed in 1st 5 sec of  fight ? Like few times before... And if you think destro is F1 char... hmmm.. seems you know nothing about playing on one of most difficult classes in this game. Yes, I don't like situation when I'm doing all I can do in this game to avoid some debuff and it not works. Even if should work. I've been play on other servers too and never before saw this rate of root like we have here. I don't like situation then your skill is overpowered and mine seems not work. Just for your info - you are on top because of 1 skill. Enjoy.

Keep ur thoughts for yourself mate. Im on top cause i work on this char way  to long time. U shouldnt say all this when u hit 2.3 k each hit on full hp abusing the fact that u can have zealot + frenzy on full hp. Imo ur just butthurt cause u used to be on top on infinity. As for the landrate when smth has landrate 1/10 means it can land on 1st try or it can take u forever. Root has been like this for ages and ur the 1st complaining about it just cause you can't win a player in oly.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

WindWalk

Quote from: lucifsg on February 08, 2011, 12:10:46 AM
As Track said root doesnt land so often . If u spam it like hell  it will land simple as that. 1/2 of players can remove root and the rest have range. U want root nerfed just cause u cant do anything if someone spam it on you which will result to land at some time. Which again brings us to back the point you just wanna open frenzy zealot be full HP and spam f1. Pvp doesnt work like this neither does oly

So tell me how the hell I got ROOT when I was on BP's CELESTIAL ?!

EvilPL

I hit you 2,3k crit on full hp "because i work on this char way  to long time". Ofc I cannot use frenzy zealot at full hp, and how I'm doing it in buff time is my experience "how to use easy F1 char like destro". You think if u got skill landrate something like 1/10, you have fast reuse and you can use skill 40 times/each fight it is fair ? Even if my stun +16 have same rate and same reuse like your root I need to catch you before - hard if I'm rooted prolly before, and 2nd - you will be stunned 2-3 sec not 30 sec like me with your root. If we are fighting 3 minutes at oly, something like 2,30 I'm rooted. So, don't be surpriced I told you wining thanx 1op skill.
And root was always, but never before was working like nowdays. I know it, coz we playing not only orc, but ne/pp and se/bd too, and root working good like never before.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

VforVanilla

Quote from: EvilPL on February 08, 2011, 11:37:14 AM
I hit you 2,3k crit on full hp "because i work on this char way  to long time". Ofc I cannot use frenzy zealot at full hp, and how I'm doing it in buff time is my experience "how to use easy F1 char like destro". You think if u got skill landrate something like 1/10, you have fast reuse and you can use skill 40 times/each fight it is fair ? Even if my stun +16 have same rate and same reuse like your root I need to catch you before - hard if I'm rooted prolly before, and 2nd - you will be stunned 2-3 sec not 30 sec like me with your root. If we are fighting 3 minutes at oly, something like 2,30 I'm rooted. So, don't be surpriced I told you wining thanx 1op skill.
And root was always, but never before was working like nowdays. I know it, coz we playing not only orc, but ne/pp and se/bd too, and root working good like never before.

Dude every debuff now lands better cause of the change of rb jewels to retail stats.before QA was giving 40% resist and baium 60% resist.NOW gives QA 20% resist and baium 30% resist and now the owner of this jewels has also with QA 20% more chances to land root and 30% with baium which simple mean if you both has rb jewels its like noone has any benefits from them which mean 0% root res.

Tukan

Quote from: lucifsg on February 08, 2011, 12:10:46 AM
As Track said root doesnt land so often . If u spam it like hell  it will land simple as that. 1/2 of players can remove root and the rest have range. U want root nerfed just cause u cant do anything if someone spam it on you which will result to land at some time. Which again brings us to back the point you just wanna open frenzy zealot be full HP and spam f1. Pvp doesnt work like this neither does oly
Track has also said that he doesn't have lag on siege, but after one siege "please donate, we need to improve our machines" :) - this is only for his reliability and once (sry dunno how many times) made test?

I don't understand why you wanna proove your skill perfection with examples like "other people can disable your root". It shouldn't change the subject of this topic that something might be a problem with root's land rate. If I could remove your root 100% and you could root me also with 100% chance, you shouldn't tell that your root is fine because I am able to remove it all the time. (If your root should have less chance).
Offending other ppl's playstyle or keep telling how much you work on your char is nonsense. You can enchant your root and increase your M.Atk, nothing else. You can be the biggest pro, but you can't do anything else besides those things.
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

EvilPL

Quote from: VforVanilla on February 08, 2011, 03:16:24 PM
Dude every debuff now lands better cause of the change of rb jewels to retail stats.before QA was giving 40% resist and baium 60% resist.NOW gives QA 20% resist and baium 30% resist and now the owner of this jewels has also with QA 20% more chances to land root and 30% with baium which simple mean if you both has rb jewels its like noone has any benefits from them which mean 0% root res.
Yeach, ofc - but you didn't notice rb jewels are only small part of my resist. What about rest ? Mby you find reason why it shouldn't protect ? And I'm awaiting explanation of root working over celestial, I'm sure you will find some. ^^^
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

VforVanilla

Quote from: Tukan on February 08, 2011, 03:48:46 PM
Track has also said that he doesn't have lag on siege, but after one siege "please donate, we need to improve our machines" :) - this is only for his reliability and once (sry dunno how many times) made test?

I don't understand why you wanna proove your skill perfection with examples like "other people can disable your root". It shouldn't change the subject of this topic that something might be a problem with root's land rate. If I could remove your root 100% and you could root me also with 100% chance, you shouldn't tell that your root is fine because I am able to remove it all the time. (If your root should have less chance).
Offending other ppl's playstyle or keep telling how much you work on your char is nonsense. You can enchant your root and increase your M.Atk, nothing else. You can be the biggest pro, but you can't do anything else besides those things.

Read what i wrote above and you will undestand. Beleve me all debuffs has almost the same chance to land (and even more trance) but you know why you don't see them so often? Because same of them are useless vs this opponent and much has big reuse. And in the end if you can't beat someone reroll! like many did. Make for example dagger or ty/de and roots problem solved simply. As from c;estial every debuff can land over it. Only cancel doesn't work. As for resists  how much to help if the other has aug empower +++ dynasty/ic weapons and you have jewels max +6/7? MAin land rate is matk and necro has enough of it.

Last edit. If you say yeah right normal pp can't take int dyes/Necromancy passive/Arcane power so nerf him then you need also a good nerf cause you also get benefitted for wc sub MUCH more.

Tukan

Quote from: VforVanilla on February 08, 2011, 03:58:46 PM
Read what i wrote above and you will undestand. Beleve me all debuffs has almost the same chance to land (and even more trance) but you know why you don't see them so often? Because same of them are useless vs this opponent and much has big reuse. And in the end if you can't beat someone reroll! like many did. Make for example dagger or ty/de and roots problem solved simply. As from c;estial every debuff can land over it. Only cancel doesn't work. As for resists  how much to help if the other has aug empower +++ dynasty/ic weapons and you have jewels max +6/7? MAin land rate is matk and necro has enough of it.

Last edit. If you say yeah right normal pp can't take int dyes/Necromancy passive/Arcane power so nerf him then you need also a good nerf cause you also get benefitted for wc sub MUCH more.
Read what you wrote? I wasn't even talking to you, cheers :D

Well, I read your post and better if I don't discuss with you, because you lack of knowledge in this matter.
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

VforVanilla

Quote from: Tukan on February 08, 2011, 06:14:06 PM
Read what you wrote? I wasn't even talking to you, cheers :D

Well, I read your post and better if I don't discuss with you, because you lack of knowledge in this matter.

And may i know from what i said about pp root you disaggree please?

lucifsg

hint for free. all curses land on celestial shield except cancel skills
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

WindWalk

Quote from: lucifsg on February 08, 2011, 08:33:17 PM
hint for free. all curses land on celestial shield except cancel skills

<3 DN - in that case much more