Aden 5.2.2010 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Aden 5.2.2010

Started by Deavon, February 05, 2011, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: Ashlynn on February 05, 2011, 10:26:24 PM
if server had 0 ping it would be actually without any lags. :)
i know but track said he just cheked and ping was 0 while everyone had lags xd
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on February 05, 2011, 10:37:09 PM
i know but track said he just cheked and ping was 0 while everyone had lags xd
track cheater
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: Deavon on February 05, 2011, 09:35:41 PM
Average siege cause of the damn lags . i personally did nt enjoy it at all .
Personally i was moving frame by frame . It was just me(my pc) or you had lags too?
Grats to my clan Blackhand and our ally AngelsOfDeath  for the great organisation .

p.s: Ofc dont except any video from me ,i could nt even play ,imagine to fraps .

GF .

dont you think is time for video????how much time pased since last one a a?a?a?
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

=^TrackZero^=

I swear to god now, seriously was in middle of siege not hidden using skills and SS , i had 0 lag and server was showing no lag too.
I play 1240x768 res 16bit all on uber low no sound not wide area no extra things glow etc... and really i had no lags, i dont have reason to lie you gosh....

Few days ago we had 1200 players and server wasn't laggy, today we had 1080 and you report lag really, duno which gfx card u have, are u downloading anything, many things can cause lag....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: TrackZero on February 05, 2011, 11:48:40 PM
I swear to god now, seriously was in middle of siege not hidden using skills and SS , i had 0 lag and server was showing no lag too.
I play 1240x768 res 16bit all on uber low no sound not wide area no extra things glow etc... and really i had no lags, i dont have reason to lie you gosh....

Few days ago we had 1200 players and server wasn't laggy, today we had 1080 and you report lag really, duno which gfx card u have, are u downloading anything, many things can cause lag....
when aod+bh (like 80 or less/more) rush in the main gates, it was unplayabble not for me , not for my clan, for both i guess. add moar ram on ur machines xD

edit.[idea] aden(main) siege for saturday, switch goddard for oren, we ll focus on goddard (is good castle and i dont remember how long we dont saw there 100+++ ppls there)
so satruday - aden
sunda - rune , after 1 hour pause goddard
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

While i was fighting out of castle it was ok, when i went inside...that i gone kamikaze to flash....everything stopped, except system msg xD

I was during the 1sth bcuz i had to go work, but gf and nice siege tbh

@seboulba: Stop Rerroling  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

6bIK

track mb i'm wrong, but i notice many time after merge, when u or piccy come online server start lagg like hell

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ylim

i didnt have lags at all yday, and i have like 2 years old PC

For me it was a nice siege after 2 hours i came back to server, even if some "intresting" things happend

was nice to see so many ppl again :)

chlipus

gf nicie siege gz for new owners

seboulba

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 06, 2011, 03:50:23 AM
While i was fighting out of castle it was ok, when i went inside...that i gone kamikaze to flash....everything stopped, except system msg xD

I was during the 1sth bcuz i had to go work, but gf and nice siege tbh

@seboulba: Stop Rerroling  ;D

i didnt :p i just changed the name of my char :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

4ju

So Track you think that 500 ppl lies to you now ? If they say was lag, so it was lag  .... Somewhere is problem and maybe its time to find soultion for it :)