Rune 6/2/2011 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Rune 6/2/2011

Started by Neozinhu, February 06, 2011, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Quote from: alinutza on February 06, 2011, 11:52:02 PM
avoiding the topic? if we accepted war from ur ally means ye we are afraid to accept urs ..im freaking out here!

There is nt anything farther to comment about the siege ,i have eyes i saw who was vs who and who was licking salty anus .
Also as i said on previous post ,i also was up to Baium and saw Ego + temps working together vs LastStand .

Once again you are ironic ,so proove me how much you are NOT afraid of BH and accept the war ,simple like that .
For god sake even those jokers BB and Kostlapers  accepted  the war and your mighty hardcore awesome NOT clan cant ?

alinutza

Quote from: Deavon on February 06, 2011, 11:57:23 PM
There is nt anything farther to comment about the siege ,i have eyes i saw who was vs who and who was licking salty anus .
Also as i said on previous post ,i also was up to Baium and saw Ego + temps working together vs LastStand .

Once again you are ironic ,so proove me how much you are NOT afraid of BH and accept the war ,simple like that .
For god sake even those jokers BB and Kostlapers  accepted  the war and your mighty hardcore awesome NOT clan cant ?
Unlike u we dont consider urselfs hardcore awsome clan (ye got the irony) and if u read my topics in this forum ull realize that. And i do what  I wanna do  - not what u wanna do and its not a matter of "cant" here, no matter how awsome u consider urself. And lets not talk about liking asses cause we go into another side and u might not enjoy it.
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Deavon

Quote from: alinutza on February 07, 2011, 12:03:37 AM
And lets not talk about liking asses cause we go into another side and u might not enjoy it.

Go on i dare you .

p.s: Thanks for admiting you are nothing more than a average-small clan .

alinutza

Quote from: Deavon on February 07, 2011, 12:05:57 AM
Go on i dare you .

p.s: Thanks for admiting you are nothing more than a average-small clan .
If only that lil thing was missing for u to get nirvana u could just ask is np for me i coudve tell u that some time ago.

DrAkhoo

SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Deavon

Quote from: alinutza on February 07, 2011, 12:10:05 AM
And lets not talk about liking asses cause we go into another side and u might not enjoy it.

Dont avoid it ,go on and lets talk about it if you dare .

alinutza

Quote from: Deavon on February 07, 2011, 12:11:52 AM
Dont avoid it ,go on and lets talk about it if you dare .
Im not gossip type so i wont start to say shits here as and as far as i see from ur signature u are retired but if u wanna we can talk in private to enlighten u.

VooWong

Deavon

Quote from: alinutza on February 07, 2011, 12:24:06 AM
Im not gossip type so i wont start to say shits here as and as far as i see from ur signature u are retired but if u wanna we can talk in private to enlighten u.

If you are not gossip type you would nt start talking shits about me :) 
Anyway i wont argue anymore since i noticed you made  a step back  around the "licking" topic ,i guess you understand my point .

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

alinutza

Quote from: Deavon on February 07, 2011, 12:32:01 AM
If you are not gossip type you would nt start talking shits about me :) 
Anyway i wont argue anymore since i noticed you made  a step back  around the "licking" topic ,i guess you understand my point .
Was not about u since i dont know u so i cannot talk shits about someone i dont know ..i was reffering strictly to clans not to individuals cause im too mannered to flame ppl i dont even know.

Deavon

Quote from: alinutza on February 07, 2011, 12:36:15 AM
Was not about u since i dont know u so i cannot talk shits about someone i dont know ..i was reffering strictly to clans not to individuals cause im too mannered to flame ppl i dont even know.

On the other hand i was reffering strictly to individuals  :O
Anyway ebough with trolling .