Main Menu

Boys and VideoGames...

Started by elou, February 15, 2011, 01:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torek

Quote from: Revi on February 21, 2011, 09:50:25 AM
http://img291.imageshack.us/i/kep4u.jpg/  All boy's dream. :D

f**k he cannot concentrate himself in playing xDDD

anyway, seriously, when u prefer a game instead of a woman she will care about u more cuz girls can't stand the fact to be second of a game xD

it's tested from me personaly xDD

elou

Quote from: Revi on February 21, 2011, 10:44:32 PM
Did she solve anything with that? She is just crazy, i think the guy broke up with her. If the guy play too much wow, the girl just need to make him to choose between her or wow. I know and i will never hit any girl, i just said for fun. :)

Mby she didnt, but i made a lot of laugh! When a woman realizes that something is more important than her, this thing must necessarily be eliminated !! And one thing that join most of the men is : videogames 1st  girl  2nd !! That's wrong!  Just make her feel care, importance, and i'm sure u'll enjoy with her much better game that l2 without u even ask...

Now...that's for guys who have problems to understand woman... Draks show it to me and all what i can do it's to share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVib_giTFo   

Enjoy!

[URL=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/youcancountonus.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

*Elou, 85 lvl Aw, Hero

Torek

Quote from: elou on February 22, 2011, 01:15:24 PM
And one thing that join most of the men is : videogames 1st  girl  2nd !! That's wrong!  Just make her feel care, importance, and i'm sure u'll enjoy with her much better game that l2 without u even ask...

HERE IS THE PROBLEM!!!!

if u make her feel the 1st in everything, important, a real princess etc etc... she will leave u for the first asshole passing on the way (tasted on my skin xxxx times)
so i decided to be "that asshole passing on the way" and not the good guy
and believe me, i'm enjoying girls much more then before, and some of them who left me came back.
girls are not rational, so u have to be much much much much much much more irrational then them......that's the secret, make them suffer for you.

examples:

1) date at 21? i go to take her at 22 and if she complains too much i stop her saying "u'r are free to go away, but if u want to be here with me than STFU"

2) she want to go to the cinema/restaurant/whatever but i refuse cuz i have a to play Call Of Duty, yeaa girl u listen it good i have to play a fakin videogames.

3) never call them!!! give her the impression u give a f**k about everything and u are too cool to call her and loose time with her stupid things.

4) say a thing and act differently.

5) say a thing and after 5 minutes say the opposite.

6) make her jelous in all the ways possible

and so on.....i'm lazy to write

i'm tired to understand girls, it's time that they have to understand me.....i got too many d**k in ass from them......yes that's a revenge to the female world

Torek

Quote from: darkcore on February 22, 2011, 06:38:12 PM
later

nono, they will search you more and more........everything i said is tested xD  ;D ;D ;D

elou

Quote from: Torek on February 22, 2011, 02:55:59 PM

HERE IS THE PROBLEM!!!!

if u make her feel the 1st in everything, important, a real princess etc etc... she will leave u for the first asshole passing on the way (tasted on my skin xxxx times)
so i decided to be "that asshole passing on the way" and not the good guy
and believe me, i'm enjoying girls much more then before, and some of them who left me came back.
girls are not rational, so u have to be much much much much much much more irrational then them......that's the secret, make them suffer for you.

examples:

1) date at 21? i go to take her at 22 and if she complains too much i stop her saying "u'r are free to go away, but if u want to be here with me than STFU"

2) she want to go to the cinema/restaurant/whatever but i refuse cuz i have a to play Call Of Duty, yeaa girl u listen it good i have to play a fakin videogames.

3) never call them!!! give her the impression u give a f**k about everything and u are too cool to call her and loose time with her stupid things.

4) say a thing and act differently.

5) say a thing and after 5 minutes say the opposite.

6) make her jelous in all the ways possible

and so on.....i'm lazy to write

i'm tired to understand girls, it's time that they have to understand me.....i got too many d**k in ass from them......yes that's a revenge to the female world

My dear, and who are you? the next psicologist? :)
Being a bastard asshole will not provide you respect and love from every girl what you wish... Maybe it may work if you're looking for a short lenght relationship, or worst, for a one night stand girl... but trust me, when u want to build something for life, when you're looking for your true soulmate, you should learn how to act as a  respect man...
The real man, to be understood, is not the prototype  that nowdays society is sponsoring... It's not the soulless bastard that every girl loves and everyone would kill for him (that's what you're trying to be) ... I better explain:
A true man doesn't passively expect that the girl will fall in his "trap", he doesn't need to trick and give pain to a woman (that is really low level) , but he's an active "hunter", who must every day try to catch  her heart... it's a man who doesn't get respect because he acts like an asshole, but who get respect because he's powerful, he have charisma and charme, so he deserve for that...
The truth, boys, it's that you're so much afraid from womans, that you hide behind an aggressive mask because  "the attack it's the best defense"... Please, stop hiding, and have balls to deal with responsabilities that a relationship involve... have balls to deal with womans... because we're danger, but you boys can't live without us, and you need our love and care...
P.S.
Remember that behind every "big man" there's always a big woman, but that behind a "big woman", there's always just a man who's staring to her ass...
P.P.S.
Comunque scemo, sono italiana e di napoli anke io, ho scritto tutto questo in inglese solo per dare agli altri la possibilità di capire.. ^^

*Elou, 85 lvl Aw, Hero

Torek

Quote from: elou on February 22, 2011, 10:40:54 PM
My dear, and who are you? the next psicologist? :)
Being a bastard asshole will not provide you respect and love from every girl what you wish... Maybe it may work if you're looking for a short lenght relationship, or worst, for a one night stand girl... but trust me, when u want to build something for life, when you're looking for your true soulmate, you should learn how to act as a  respect man...
The real man, to be understood, is not the prototype  that nowdays society is sponsoring... It's not the soulless bastard that every girl loves and everyone would kill for him (that's what you're trying to be) ... I better explain:
A true man doesn't passively expect that the girl will fall in his "trap", he doesn't need to trick and give pain to a woman (that is really low level) , but he's an active "hunter", who must every day try to catch  her heart... it's a man who doesn't get respect because he acts like an asshole, but who get respect because he's powerful, he have charisma and charme, so he deserve for that...
The truth, boys, it's that you're so much afraid from womans, that you hide behind an aggressive mask because  "the attack it's the best defense"... Please, stop hiding, and have balls to deal with responsabilities that a relationship involve... have balls to deal with womans... because we're danger, but you boys can't live without us, and you need our love and care...
P.S.
Remember that behind every "big man" there's always a big woman, but that behind a "big woman", there's always just a man who's staring to her ass...
P.P.S.
Comunque scemo, sono italiana e di napoli anke io, ho scritto tutto questo in inglese solo per dare agli altri la possibilità di capire.. ^^

ma te hai ragione al 100% e credimi la penso come te, è l'esperienza che mi ha reso cinico e "bastardo".
si è vero, il mio atteggiamento mi porta solo a storielle che durano poco ma credimi ultimamente (qualche anno) mi va bene così, i tempi in cui facevo il bravo ragazzo sono stati solo anni di sofferenza a causa di varie ragazze.
ho notato che è meglio essere stronzi che bravi ragazzi......poi chissà, magari un giorno troverò qualcuna che veramente mi farà innamorare e tornerò a fare il bravo ragazzo.
comunque io non mi sono MAI e nascosto, sono sempre stato me stesso......forse sono stato sfortunato e basta  ;D ;D ;D

p.s.
ma non eri polacca che vive in italia? per caso leggi pure l'italian section?

elou

Quote from: Torek on February 23, 2011, 12:35:21 AM
ma te hai ragione al 100% e credimi la penso come te, è l'esperienza che mi ha reso cinico e "bastardo".
si è vero, il mio atteggiamento mi porta solo a storielle che durano poco ma credimi ultimamente (qualche anno) mi va bene così, i tempi in cui facevo il bravo ragazzo sono stati solo anni di sofferenza a causa di varie ragazze.
ho notato che è meglio essere stronzi che bravi ragazzi......poi chissà, magari un giorno troverò qualcuna che veramente mi farà innamorare e tornerò a fare il bravo ragazzo.
comunque io non mi sono MAI e nascosto, sono sempre stato me stesso......forse sono stato sfortunato e basta  ;D ;D ;D

p.s.
ma non eri polacca che vive in italia? per caso leggi pure l'italian section?

Ahahahah...scemo ma mi sa che io e te ci conosciamo anche ;)

BTW : FOR WHO DIDNT UNDERSTAND HE SAID I AM RIGHT ^^

*Elou, 85 lvl Aw, Hero

Torek

Quote from: elou on February 23, 2011, 01:01:46 PM

Ahahahah...scemo ma mi sa che io e te ci conosciamo anche ;)

BTW : FOR WHO DIDNT UNDERSTAND HE SAID I AM RIGHT ^^

djfjghjhgfghfsshgdsshgshgfhdfdhf

Sev3n

Quote from: darkcore on February 23, 2011, 12:00:24 AM
bla bla bla bla bla bla

girls between 18 to 24 years jump´s from d1ck to d1ck  and later came to say - i love u

pure bitch´s 100% aproved

You are one from xxxxxxxxxx guys who let them (girls) to be "fuc***" (One Night Stand) also remember when girls wanna do it with "you" and u let them,u are also b1tch like them,it's not only working by one side,it work by both side,so both person "respect" going down fastly,and u can't call some1 "pure bitch" if u don't know this person very good,so better keep silent.
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
MasterGhost SPS + TY/DE + DE/TY + EE/SPS OFF
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF
iDraksLord TH + TH/PP OFF

Sev3n

Quote from: darkcore on February 23, 2011, 07:07:58 PM
nop

i was practically living 2 years with a girl
she swear every night she loved me
later i found she was faking with other guy

young girls are bitches
so  .i.
Logy

btw i was talking to torek  no to elou

dumbass  XD

You had no "quote" to who u speak, so i can think so that you speak to elou. Anyway your words "i was practically living 2 years with a girl, she swear every night she loved me, later i found she was faking with other guy" can be fake or just you first cheat her,speak bad about her, don't respect her or she was one from xxxxxxx girls who like "Straight into the eyes of sweet words, a curse on his back". Remember on whole world are only 10% of girl's or even less who really respect yourself(Don't cheat,Full of love to "bf" etc etc.) and the rest are just mistakes upbringing of parents or bad friend's(It's also about second side, a man)
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF

Sev3n

Quote from: darkcore on February 23, 2011, 08:56:28 PM
omfg  tardzord

go read entire post
i just forgot to quote torek

fking idiot.
ahahahahaha,you just edited it (your post) 2 min before u quote me,and i was off, so i cloudn't see. Anyway i don't speak about Elou atm,sience when u said me that u didin't talk about her, but about girl's,becouse u think so that young girls between 18-24 year old are bitches. So grow up yourself, stop drink alcohol or change dealer,becouse u are just pathetic.
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF

elou

Quote from: darkcore on February 23, 2011, 12:00:24 AM
bla bla bla bla bla bla

girls between 18 to 24 years jump´s from d1ck to d1ck  and later came to say - i love u

pure bitch´s 100% aproved

learn not to generalize... There are 6,906,035,459 people in the world... everybody it's different...

*Elou, 85 lvl Aw, Hero