Main Menu

Some1 can tell me what's going on?

Started by Sev3n, February 28, 2011, 05:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sev3n

Quote from: TheFranz on March 02, 2011, 12:34:06 AM
Btw. I Have AS+H so i have more att speed than him, ofc when he use AS+CD
(fail) i use as+haste ;)
That's why i said "ofc when he use AS+CD" so who fail...?
Quote from: Akira on March 02, 2011, 02:47:35 AM
draks, after you get your english lessons, try to think twice before answering to anything.
You're not a skilled dagger-class player, face it. Tbh, you shouldn't talk about how long you've been playing with your dagger, cuz it makes you look even more pathetic(so many years playing such class, and yet, you still are weak).
p.s. try to check real dagger pvp on a retail-like server ^^
No i'am not skilled dagger-class after playing as dagger 5 years ( 2 year on oly till now ) ( 20 + Heroes status ) I Killed all daggers at NM/Valk ( also count Dragon x15 players who playing a little of time on x30 ) and i'am still weak. I just report smth working bad,so keep silent mr. pro.
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
MasterGhost SPS + TY/DE + DE/TY + EE/SPS OFF
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF
iDraksLord TH + TH/PP OFF

Naiz

This topic made my day, seriously. Drax got rolled and made QQ topic xD :D Sebus, he is just more skilled than you, face it :D
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Torek

i saw draks many times on oly in 30x and believe me he is a nooooooooooob, only on 30x he can be hero

Akira

Quote from: Sev3n on March 02, 2011, 11:14:42 AM
That's why i said "ofc when he use AS+CD" so who fail...?No i'am not skilled dagger-class after playing as dagger 5 years ( 2 year on oly till now ) ( 20 + Heroes status ) I Killed all daggers at NM/Valk ( also count Dragon x15 players who playing a little of time on x30 ) and i'am still weak. I just report smth working bad,so keep silent mr. pro.

well, you didnt kill "theFranz", so actually you didn't kill EVERY dagger ^^ moreover, I've shown your vid to friends of mine from rpg-club, they laughed hard on you little fellow : )
And one more thing, I've never said that I am "pro" ^^ but definitely not worse than you ;p
keep whining after loosing, and please, post more vids of your extreme pvp skills <3
peace
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

DogsAreSoCute

Sev3n

Quote from: Sokrates on March 02, 2011, 11:57:27 AM
This topic made my day, seriously. Drax got rolled and made QQ topic xD :D Sebus, he is just more skilled than you, face it :D
Imo bugged,not skilled
Quote from: Torek on March 02, 2011, 12:18:06 PM
i saw draks many times on oly in 30x and believe me he is a nooooooooooob, only on 30x he can be hero
You think so? 14~~ Hero on NM and atm 8x in a row hero on Valk as Dagger Class
Quote from: Akira on March 02, 2011, 12:46:09 PM
well, you didnt kill "theFranz", so actually you didn't kill EVERY dagger ^^ moreover, I've shown your vid to friends of mine from rpg-club, they laughed hard on you little fellow : )
And one more thing, I've never said that I am "pro" ^^ but definitely not worse than you ;p
keep whining after loosing, and please, post more vids of your extreme pvp skills <3
peace
I Didin't kill him? in last month's i kicked his ass every match,he was hero with 8 points or less so stop talking bullsh1ts,after when they "bugged" AW/PW he can kill me ( not always )
Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on March 02, 2011, 03:24:58 PM
Poor Draks even here u failed .
Poor Dog, u looking for friend's?
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF

Sev3n

Quote from: k0rina on March 02, 2011, 04:03:18 PM
  i saw how much good u are playing dagger and btw dont comment for my dagger gameplay when u dont know a sh1`t :)

also  i can bet with same items dagger vs dagger  u will lose hero   and if u dont believe me ( not that i care) go ask all ur ex-clan exc1dium

anyway i told u reasons are enough
Same items dagger vs dagger i ll lose hero? Vs you?
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF

Sephiroth

Out of Oly u didn't do shit with ur dagger (even with top items) unlike the real pro daggers.

Sev3n

Quote from: k0rina on March 02, 2011, 04:25:10 PM
   learn to read

my last  reply here and  stop make QQ  topics for  mathes u lose all people saw  that he is more skilled than u and  learn use melee when dodge is on
ciao
You are pathetic,watch again video becouse u are blind, i fight with him 14 sec,dodge time it's 5 sec and i didn't hit him with any blow.
Btw. I Don't hear anything about you,that u are so good with dagger,better show it somehow hahaha and don't learn me play,becouse i know exacly what to do ingame,when i didin't run i just wanted show that from beginning to end of fight,i didin't even hit him with blow,before ofc i run those 5 sec,but anyway it not help.
Btw 2. A lot of dagger's playing with same items like me and not was so good,becouse here count experience>items. Bye

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 02, 2011, 04:27:36 PM
Out of Oly u didn't do shit with ur dagger (even with top items) unlike the real pro daggers.
I Was lazy to go out from city with Draks. I start log only for oly and if i go to pvp i login always St1nger.
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF

Akira

experience > items?! hahaha, on valkyrie? HAHAHAHAHAHA
you made my day!
how many ppl is fighting on oly? 30?! you want to prove your skills, go on a retail-like servers with high population and get hero status;]
I am waiting for you on rpg club
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Sev3n

Quote from: Akira on March 02, 2011, 07:07:21 PM
experience > items?! hahaha, on valkyrie? HAHAHAHAHAHA
you made my day!
how many ppl is fighting on oly? 30?! you want to prove your skills, go on a retail-like servers with high population and get hero status;]
I am waiting for you on rpg club
I'am lazy to start playing on new low rate server i ll not farm a lot of time to show you how good i'am playing dagger.
RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF