News:

Main Menu

about sethan

Started by Enerilla, March 03, 2011, 07:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Quote from: maslina on March 04, 2011, 07:57:59 AM
"Quote from: JoeDoe on February 25, 2011, 02:22:41 pm
Hi is any chance to donate deflect arrow, soul of phoenix and majesty skill on me char?
And what price is of that?
                                greetings"   
;D

Hell at least he gave it a shot! :P
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

maslina

[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Enerilla

Quote from: EvilPL on March 04, 2011, 12:02:08 AM
Sethan, I don't like him too , but this time you failed - pukadd is not his char as I know...  :P

This time, Peter? Always...
As i told, i dont even know the pass for those chars. That video wasnt  made by me and wasnt reported by me. I just was there with them. I dont know why did u (fenrris, sethan) found me with this? :D

Quote from: fenrris on March 04, 2011, 12:30:27 AM
You guys actualy reported other ppl to get a what? revange on sethan?

I think it wasnt reported to piss sethan off or to make revenge on him. He just reported a wellknown enemy botter, thats all.
I really dont care with it, but i cant stand when sethan tries to use that video against me without any reason.

You have a privat war well ok cary on. But WTF youre involving others into it?

I dont have private war against him, he is talking bullshits about me and i try to defend myself against his stupid accusation. The GM closed that topic, so i made a new one, it isnt war, but selfdefence.

Nielin on this film Roly even typed " kocham cie sethan :P/I love you sethan:P".

Yes, i heared on ventri from Roly what it means. I think u need to Ask him about it, not me :)

You literaly screwed somebody else to piss sethan......... are you fealing better now? If you think that sethan is an ass well you guys just joined his level with a Bang :/

I have to tell u again, it wasnt me, so i am not competent to give an answer for this question. But as i feel u are trying  to show the botter Thorax as a victim of our so called war and u wanna show it brings us to sethans patethic level if we report a botter. I hope u didnt close the google page about the hypocricy ;)

If u ask my opinion, he did it well when he reported a botter. I think they must be reported on your side as well in the BlackArmy.

Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

fenrris

Nielin

I know that this post was an answer to sethans post in bad users section. I've wrote that this was "lets piss sethan" action because of Rolys "love you sethan".

I dont know since when some ppl become sheriffs here. I know that Thorax was on bot there(clear like hel;l) all i can tell is that i saw dozens bots/farms stuff like that thou i never saw ppl reporting like this.

It does look like anti sethan crusade. I'm not saying that he didn’t start it cuz he did. If thats the case then why other ppl have to pay for that?

BTW. How did you guys find yourself on evas 5? no one is coming there by accident or exp there(mobs are nightmare) it doesnt look like random field trip which ended with a bot discovery.

I can see that Sogon got perma as well and i can tell you one thing. If i would saw him i wouldn’t  report on him. Loosing good enemy and players and posing to be good all mighty is kinda dull/dumb/suicidal( don't know the guy that actually created this BAD user past for thorax and that’s the part for him). Would he do something like that to Sogon as well since hes so self rightness?

plee

cant beat them? BAN THEM!

Enerilla

fenrris (sorry, i dont know your ingame name)

I tell u again, it wasnt against sethan, and i think Thorax didnt have to pay for others sin, but for his OWN fault. But somewhere, indirectly u are right. Just check sethans work on this forum or on hero shout. Just look at how many topics he made about the BA, he can see BA boxes, BA bots, BA cheats, BA exploits everywhere. I dont want to tell that all his post is lie, cos i know enough from our side, but his visions are very very far away from the truth. So... He is a loud WS member, dont wonder if ppl who dont like his stance will pay back with showing that WS is not innocent at all.
For your question about our presence in GOA, there are bosses. :)

Yes Plee, this phrase used to be used by botters as a defence...
Nielin

plee

Quote from: Enerilla on March 04, 2011, 11:36:45 AM

Yes Plee, this phrase used to be used by botters as a defence...

ye was pointed to sethan but nvm

Sephiroth

Just don't feed the troll, problem solved.

fenrris

Funy thing i've heard about this ork on film. I'll definitly check this and if thats true then..well i'll tell when i'll check this.

Enerilla

Quote from: fenrris on March 04, 2011, 05:07:42 PM
Funy thing i've heard about this ork on film. I'll definitly check this and if thats true then..well i'll tell when i'll check this.

You mean Pukkadt? :)
Nielin

fenrris