Main Menu

I want mutants 85lvl ..

Started by taiji, March 08, 2011, 08:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diver

Quote from: 0l3j on March 21, 2011, 04:49:22 PM
inspector is form the start, retail onlly
and that sux

on oficial in some of next updates there is a possiblete to exp one retial to 85 lvl

ZEFEROT

Quote from: Enerilla on March 21, 2011, 04:39:48 PM
So... we cant make lvl85 mutant now, but if the reatails can be levelled to 85 then is it oke that there are lvl85 mutants? dont u realize that this is two independent thing? Mutants what is unreachable for us must be deleted, but who the fok cares about the retails with this rate?
Maybe you don't understand the difference between our Mutants 85 lvl in "dwarf skin" and re-tail 85 lvl !
Our mutants with bug was made to make the re-tail mutant as main ... And you could even go on Oly with ty/spoiler !!!

Quote from: Diver on March 21, 2011, 06:02:06 PM
on oficial in some of next updates there is a possiblete to exp one retial to 85 lvl
These next updates will be in Gracia ... This is it's feature ... So we can only wait patiently and stop asking GM's for different sh1t ! They have alot of work to do with server w/o your QQ ! ( <--- to no1 personally, so don't flame plz )
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

Enerilla

Quote from: ZEFEROT on March 21, 2011, 06:24:37 PM
Maybe you don't understand the difference between our Mutants 85 lvl in "dwarf skin" and re-tail 85 lvl !

Or maybe u dont understand what i am talking about. My point is: if the others cant make lvl85 mutant, than that is not rightous to keep them alive.
Who the fok cares with your retail here, make a topic about it. Just read the title man, this topic is about lvl85 mutant.
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

ZEFEROT

Quote from: Enerilla on March 22, 2011, 05:18:55 PM
Or maybe u dont understand what i am talking about. My point is: if the others cant make lvl85 mutant, than that is not rightous to keep them alive.
Who the fok cares with your retail here, make a topic about it. Just read the title man, this topic is about lvl85 mutant.
If you will have 85 lvl retail then OFC you will have MUTANTS 85 lvl !!!!
This conversation is stupid ...
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

Enerilla

Quote from: ZEFEROT on March 23, 2011, 12:58:09 AM
If you will have 85 lvl retail then OFC you will have MUTANTS 85 lvl !!!!

I got your point, but they said we will never be able to make lvl85 retail, so at this point the question is: why should we keep the old ones? :P
(i hope we cant make lvl85 retails because then all character will be mutant. retails and old lvl80 mutants too, i would hate that mutantage)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not