Started by Sp3ctre, March 13, 2011, 10:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sp3ctre

First i will post some screens:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

At first look to those images seem difrent but they should not be becose they are from the same class/subclass

Those images are from 2 difrent Male Doombringer/Soulhound; they should have same skills but they do dont
The one from left have all skils from right and mutch more like Ultimate Escape, Rapid Attack, Fast Shot, Crossbow Mastery, Boost attack speed pasive  and more   
In other words one rocks other sucks

Diver

Male Soulhand, Female Soulhand
Skills compare http://lineage.pmfun.com/?action=list&what=skillcompare&button=Show&c1=132&c2=133&hide=on&x=21&y=14

It sux coz we don't know which one we taking on sub... I take male but i wanted female :/

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Diver on March 13, 2011, 11:00:27 AM
Male Soulhand, Female Soulhand
Skills compare http://lineage.pmfun.com/?action=list&what=skillcompare&button=Show&c1=132&c2=133&hide=on&x=21&y=14

It sux coz we don't know which one we taking on sub... I take male but i wanted female :/
yes the sub from Astral is female soulhound
and this affects a number of subs
-male: soulhound sub to doombringer
-female:trikster sub to soulhound
(those are the main claas sub not to mention retail subs)

the other combinations of main subs will be ok and witll have the skils from male and female

How to fix?
add skills from 0->40 lvl male trooper + skills from 0->40 lvl female  warder->warder female  (with missing skils from trooper inclooded)
add skills from 0->40 lvl female  warder + skills from 0->40 lvl male trooper-> trooper male ( with missing skils from warder inclooded)  
(i speak here about difrent skils)
this wont affect already subbed chars that have bouth male and female skils
and will give the chance to the ones that have not all skils to learn them

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sp3ctre on March 13, 2011, 11:04:27 AM
yes the sub from Astral is female soulhound
and this affects a number of subs
-male: soulhound sub to doombringer
-female:trikster sub to soulhound
(those are the main claas sub not to mention retail subs)

the other combinations of main subs will be ok and witll have the skils from male and female

How to fix?
add skills from 0->40 lvl male trooper + skills from 0->40 lvl female  warder->warder female  (with missing skils from trooper inclooded)
add skills from 0->40 lvl female  warder + skills from 0->40 lvl male trooper-> trooper male ( with missing skils from warder inclooded)  
(i speak here about difrent skils)
this wont affect already subbed chars that have bouth male and female skils
and will give the chance to the ones that have not all skils to learn them
ofc.

u?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sp3ctre

Quote from: trooperXkoki on March 14, 2011, 03:40:21 AM
ofc.

u?
u asking me  if i have a bugged char ?
yes, i had 1 sh male,  i made 3 class for it, retail, nobles, 3 retails lvl 75 lvl, and only then sub it to see  that it had missing skils in comparation to same class/subclass :)
on the other hand i have a trik/db (male) that has all skils from male and female

so +1

Sp3ctre

Some more bugs:
tested 22.03.2011
Trickster
1)
Bug: Decoy - the hate aura from it aftects u, your party and ally
                   - if casted when noone is  in fighting mode near  u,  hating aura from it wont have any afect when enemyes will be near it (so wont work at all)

How  should work: from skil description should have no efect on u or ally / neutral players only on enemyes
                              http://www.l2gc.com/races/kamael/arbalester/

2)
Bug: All traps afects caster too and sometimes if set before they wont triger
       Fire trap:  gives no dmg
How  should work: from skil description should affect only enemyes

3)
Bug: Imbue Dark Seed it does some dmg over time but not as shoud and does not paralise target
How  should work: For 20 seconds, 83 HP is consumed per second. Once fully grown, the seed paralyzes the host body.

4)
Bug Deadly Roulette: does some dmg but lethal change is very low it should be  50-60%
How  should work: Can be used when HP is under 10%. Lethal Strike is possible.

5)
Bug Shift Target : no efect
How  should work:Transfers the Aggression of nearby enemies to a selected party members only.

Vegas

Quote from: Sp3ctre on March 22, 2011, 02:49:24 PM
Some more bugs:
tested 22.03.2011
Trickster
1)
Bug: Decoy - the hate aura from it aftects u, your party and ally
                   - if casted when noone is  in fighting mode near  u,  hating aura from it wont have any afect when enemyes will be near it (so wont work at all)

How  should work: from skil description should have no efect on u or ally / neutral players only on enemyes

2)
Bug: All traps afects caster too and sometimes if set before they wont triger
       Fire trap:  gives no dmg
How  should work: from skil description should affect only enemyes

3)
Bug: Imbue Dark Seed it does some dmg over time but not as shoud and does not paralise target
How  should work: For 20 seconds, 83 HP is consumed per second. Once fully grown, the seed paralyzes the host body.

4)
Bug Deadly Roulette: does some dmg but lethal change is very low it should be somwere to 80-90%
How  should work: Can be used when HP is under 10%. Lethal Strike is possible.

5)
Bug Shift Target : no efect
How  should work:Transfers the Aggression of nearby enemies to a selected party members only.
:o

Sp3ctre

Quote from: Sp3ctre on March 13, 2011, 10:43:58 AM
First i will post some screens:

At first look to those images seem difrent but they should not be becose they are from the same class/subclass

Those images are from 2 difrent Male Doombringer/Soulhound; they should have same skills but they do dont
The one from left have all skils from right and mutch more like Ultimate Escape, Rapid Attack, Fast Shot, Crossbow Mastery, Boost attack speed pasive  and more   
In other words one rocks other sucks

bump - hope will be fixed with gracia