Web Analytics
turn undead nerfed again ?

News:

Main Menu

turn undead nerfed again ?

Started by lucifsg, March 18, 2011, 12:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Hey i was reading about turn undead lethal rate nerf on mobs at anomic foundry but i didnt pay any attention cause it was working fine for me as i saw. 1 day ago i try again after long time and i was lethaling 1/60 tries maybe more. so is there smth changed and if ye dont u think its ubber nerfed making the skill totally useless ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

ylim

its liek that long ago +15 skill 1/15 chance something like that

and nobody give a fok :D

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

trooperXkoki

@lucifshqip:  :( dont you think that you deserve punishment coz of using bugs and getting profit?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

Quote from: trooperXkoki on March 18, 2011, 01:59:02 PM
@lucifshqip:  :( dont you think that you deserve punishment coz of using bugs and getting profit?

i dont use any bug i use what server offers. feel free to explain what ur reffering on though
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

lucifsg

Quote from: ylim on March 18, 2011, 09:26:04 AM
its liek that long ago +15 skill 1/15 chance something like that

and nobody give a fok :D

well thats totally making the skill useless . sps is not orc farmer but he could kill some mobs byhimself using turn undead. now its crap
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Phate

Quote from: lucifsg on March 18, 2011, 02:34:00 PM
well thats totally making the skill useless . sps is not orc farmer but he could kill some mobs byhimself using turn undead. now its crap

you meant EE right? :) .. there exist even other chars than sps/ee  :P

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

ylim

Quote from: lucifsg on March 18, 2011, 02:34:00 PM

i ttotaly agree with u, I even made my topic about it. And nothing happend. Piccy said its normal that i cant use lvl74 skill on lvl 80++++ mobs lol. He cant explain why other lvl 74 skills working on high lvl mobs. Anyway as i said they give a FOK about it....

lucifsg

Quote from: Phate on March 18, 2011, 02:46:51 PM
you meant EE right? :) .. there exist even other chars than sps/ee  :P

ye i ment ee sorry. what about other class that got "same" skill is it nerfed there too ??
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

lucifsg

Quote from: ylim on March 18, 2011, 03:54:49 PM
i ttotaly agree with u, I even made my topic about it. And nothing happend. Piccy said its normal that i cant use lvl74 skill on lvl 80++++ mobs lol. He cant explain why other lvl 74 skills working on high lvl mobs. Anyway as i said they give a FOK about it....

that answer was kinda weird cause most skills are since 74 and work as they should
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

cerebelo

i am sps/ee lvl 85 with +13 turn undead ... got bored after 50 th cast  faiedl and i soe

it was my chance to make some adena there farming stones .... now as nondonator all i can do is farm d grade raidbosses ... i know ... i am lame , but don't have other posibilities of farming

was that landing of TU really a pain in the asss for the server owner ? why did they nerfed it will always be a mysteri for me
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

ylim

Quote from: lucifsg on March 18, 2011, 03:57:01 PM
that answer was kinda weird cause most skills are since 74 and work as they should

yeah it is...

and bp cant make lethal aswell there