I come back...

News:

Main Menu

I come back...

Started by iskander, April 29, 2011, 12:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iskander

:o
Well,I come back...3 years that I'm not playin' to L2 and I find that infinity is now fusioned with Nightmare server...I'm so surprised about!
Anyway I could recover my accounts,but I see that some chars aren't in...I wanna know whats up with.For example,in my main account there's my summoner lvl 55,but seems to be lost my Abyss walker lvl 70,main char,and other lesser chars...other account is empty with no one char...
In that forum I could see that is a topic about infinity x5,but I couldn't see in the list of servers when I launch the client...someone could explain it to me?
Thnks...

farenk

Quote from: iskander on April 29, 2011, 12:23:47 AM
:o
Well,I come back...3 years that I'm not playin' to L2 and I find that infinity is now fusioned with Nightmare server...I'm so surprised about!
Anyway I could recover my accounts,but I see that some chars aren't in...I wanna know whats up with.For example,in my main account there's my summoner lvl 55,but seems to be lost my Abyss walker lvl 70,main char,and other lesser chars...other account is empty with no one char...
In that forum I could see that is a topic about infinity x5,but I couldn't see in the list of servers when I launch the client...someone could explain it to me?
Thnks...

Infinite Nightmare, all players was fusioned to one server to increase players on both.^^
It's same drop rate, adena rate etc, coz it's always been the same on these two servers. The xp rate is now 20x, that's what's different.

Some players had to change the name of their character, because some may have had the same name as each other. They had a "change nick function" for those who had that problem.

Hope GM could investigate if you truly lost some of your characters.  
Dragon server:
Farenk TH/Tank lv 86 Vorpal +6, vesper duals +8

Urabanus RIP

iskander

Thnks a lot for the info...I'm not really sure about char lost,'cuz I leave the accounts to a "friend"...maybe my main char was erased by that "friend"...in one of the accounts I find a char lvl 42 with 36k of Karma...so nice  :o 23 PK's...
All char were without weapons,armor or any kind of usefull stuff...imagine my "illusion"...now I have a Warcryer lvl 71 with D grade equipment,that obviously I must to bought by wasting the few money I could get selling silly mats...
As I say before,thnks for lose ur time answering me...! :P

tomogara

GM were saying that after merge some chars from accounts not used for long time can be deleted. Check forum or loader info - there was somethink writed about it.

Arienrod

when they merged they merged chars from infi and nm on same account, as there are not so much slots maybe some were deleted

join a big clan and if you play support u will have six a lot. then u could stuff quite good  8)

arien

iskander

Thnks a lot,guys...is what I think to do...no other way to act... :D