Web Analytics
Login issue.

News:

Main Menu

Login issue.

Started by Luthor123, March 26, 2011, 11:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthor123

So...i have l2 installed in 3different places,3 different internet connections 1 on etch place and i got a problem.
In my home i can log in to all the servers of Dragon-network community ,although on the other 2 places (With exactly the same game files)just different internet connections i can log in only to Dragon x15 /arena x200 valkyria x9 servers and NOT infiniteNightmare.
So,waiting for suggestions and ideas doctors,what you have to say,what causes this illness ? (yes..i'm watching lots of house md xD)
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Javardsnegger

I would sugest, even though you say it's the same game files, erase your system folder, use the dn loader and make full check!

You should be okay!

80euros from consult plz! Oh yea they don't show that part on House do they!!  :D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Luthor123

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 26, 2011, 11:35:34 PM
80euros from consult plz! Oh yea they don't show that part on House do they!!  :D
I will pay you on painkillers or some free samples as he says! xD
Thought ,i already did this and nothing changed :S

ducos

I have same problem with just one connection, I think is related to the offline shop, since I used offline shop I started to to have this problem logging into inf-night, but I can log into all other servers.

Hope someone can check this out and give us hint to resolve

ducos

just to give more info, seems like the login succeed but the game window doesnt open as usual, it sticks on the server page, like if you something from the offline setting remains

here you can see one box staying on inf-night server choise, the other is login in any other server where I dont play or never used offline shop

Luthor123

Would be nice if GM could fix this. :/