Web Analytics
Track!! Enough! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Track!! Enough!

Started by Javardsnegger, April 01, 2011, 05:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Supose u dont know anyone close to gm , any donator and the "rumours" didnt get to u yet. 1 morning prices on donny go down , and all so called mega donators , gm asslickers and heavy geared ppl start shouting to sell their gear . It would be just wrong to call that coincidence.

Frintezza story repeats its self , all tiped ppl sold their stuff and now ur +12 weapon costs 10 coins :)
As for the rummors i consider most of em true but i ll just point out one. Seppl. Proves how facked up our server is.

Oh one more , many of us now xavoidx had edited skills cause he was mega donator also big mouth telling to ppl about it. Looks like gm didnt learn from that cause second edited donator decided to show off his edited skills exposing gm one more time. Ofc i dont know what im talking about , im jeleous , pwned , i say all that just to hurt server (the one i play 6 years on ), im a qqbitch and so on.... BUT supose its true. Cant u just give some coins as bonus ? Why the fack u have to edit their skills...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: dutchy on April 06, 2011, 10:45:23 AM
oh oh seppl is back 100bews and 200+beas  some one need money........

whats the price of bews and beas he sells ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

CTEBAH

Quote from: lucifsg on April 06, 2011, 11:58:12 AM
whats the price of bews and beas he sells ?

bews 3  beas 1

Javardsnegger

Quote from: lucifsg on April 06, 2011, 11:34:53 AM
Supose u dont know anyone close to gm , any donator and the "rumours" didnt get to u yet. 1 morning prices on donny go down , and all so called mega donators , gm asslickers and heavy geared ppl start shouting to sell their gear . It would be just wrong to call that coincidence.

Frintezza story repeats its self , all tiped ppl sold their stuff and now ur +12 weapon costs 10 coins :)
As for the rummors i consider most of em true but i ll just point out one. Seppl. Proves how facked up our server is.

Oh one more , many of us now xavoidx had edited skills cause he was mega donator also big mouth telling to ppl about it. Looks like gm didnt learn from that cause second edited donator decided to show off his edited skills exposing gm one more time. Ofc i dont know what im talking about , im jeleous , pwned , i say all that just to hurt server (the one i play 6 years on ), im a qqbitch and so on.... BUT supose its true. Cant u just give some coins as bonus ? Why the fack u have to edit their skills...

::)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]