Web Analytics
(FOR GMS) Lets community decide future of server - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

(FOR GMS) Lets community decide future of server

Started by ribera, April 09, 2011, 04:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what to do whit dnet and other future custom sets?

put in donny dnet + coins for normal vesper sets
39 (48.1%)
make a special npc for trade dnet for 70 coins
18 (22.2%)
leave dnet like it is and make more new customs sets
24 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Shilen

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 09, 2011, 03:24:45 PM
LOLen. If they nerf icarus bow speed to slow....it will be server suicide imo! The main reason 99% ppl bought ic bow is cause of his atk speed!! Lol now change it to slow and put vespeer bow normal, they think ppl will run donate 300+ euros again to buy them? LOOOOOOOOL

...i'm rly starting to see the end of my almost 7 year Dn adventure!
actually i wouldnt call it nerf, since ica bow should have slow attack speed aswell (or another option, i read many times that ica bow had normal atk speed in HB, but i dont know it..but im sure it is slow weapon in gracia) so anyway, if they will change it to slow that will be the normal
ofc archers would cry cuz of this and i this is the reason why im not sure they will change it
and yeah im not archer nor donater but i guess its normal that BOWS have SLOW attack speed
P.S: i dont think this will be the largest problem in gracia on DN..
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

FIREBLADE

+1 tukann..

do ic hall +acu give +cast than am??
Answer is :NOT

All other ica weapons do same % of sa that s//s80 grade...so rlly make all balanced..even vesper..slow speed or all icarus ++++bonus..

Mby i wrong dont know but is what i think..ofc what a gm cares abut we think?;D my post about vesper prices still without any answer ;P

Neozinhu

Quote from: FIREBLADE on April 10, 2011, 01:37:49 AM

Not + casting, but if i'm not wrong, IC mage weapons reduces cooldown by some %...

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Shilen

nah.
dyna bow-> slow
ica bow-> normal
so vesper will be
vesper bow-> fast!   ;D just pay!
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

zippobg

Quote from: Shilen on April 10, 2011, 09:16:44 AM
nah.
dyna bow-> slow
ica bow-> normal
so vesper will be
vesper bow-> fast!   ;D just pay!
Nice one!  ;D
SadFace
WC/OL

flamingAwe

Quote from: FIREBLADE on April 10, 2011, 01:37:49 AM
+1 tukann..

mage weapons of S grade and higher with acumen SA give -5% skill reuse.

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

fenrris

Quote from: flamingAwe on April 10, 2011, 10:24:28 AM
mage weapons of S grade and higher with acumen SA give -5% skill reuse.

Ok and did it make ppl go crazy for mage icarus wepons? Nope

The trick with Icarus bow worked, thats for sure. Ppl bought it for normal a speed. Other Icarus wepons were less popular. Even now there are tones of dynasty stuff(craftable) with nice OE.

Yesterday you could bough dynasty mace +a+9 for 50 dc(just loled on that). and for equal Icarus youll have to pay minimum 150dc +cry+bews.

Who would pay additional 100dc for 5% skill reuse:P

flamingAwe

i was tired to play alone, and still have no idea, what clan i would join, too many ppl i don't like :P But i'll come check what new (bugs) gracia brings here xD

Quote from: fenrris on April 10, 2011, 12:04:50 PM
Ok and did it make ppl go crazy for mage icarus wepons? Nope

The trick with Icarus bow worked, thats for sure. Ppl bought it for normal a speed. Other Icarus wepons were less popular. Even now there are tones of dynasty stuff(craftable) with nice OE.

Yesterday you could bough dynasty mace +a+9 for 50 dc(just loled on that). and for equal Icarus youll have to pay minimum 150dc +cry+bews.

Who would pay additional 100dc for 5% skill reuse:P

noone goes crazy for dynasty/icarus mage weapons, cause they have same reuse as simple arcana mace. (only acumen SA versions, tested when i played, more than 6 months ago, test was homu+a vs am+a and dyna mace +a, with homu reuse was longer, while cast speed was same)
but icarus bow is the only bow with higher attack speed

fenrris

Quote from: flamingAwe on April 10, 2011, 12:17:08 PM
i was tired to play alone, and still have no idea, what clan i would join, too many ppl i don't like :P But i'll come check what new (bugs) gracia brings here xD

noone goes crazy for dynasty/icarus mage weapons, cause they have same reuse as simple arcana mace. (only acumen SA versions, tested when i played, more than 6 months ago, test was homu+a vs am+a and dyna mace +a, with homu reuse was longer, while cast speed was same)
but icarus bow is the only bow with higher attack speed

Egzactly Awe. No one would care about Icarus if it would be slow as it supose to be. This is simply Dragon network. I Just hope that in Gracia they wont make custom vespers for all classes to force ppl to donate.

Sometimes Dragon Network looks like damn drug dealer. They were giving drugs for free and now they force us to pay more & more ;D

thehunted

I'd vote for free exchange of DNET to DNET vesper edition. Same bonus, vesper looks and more p.def to match the normal vesper p.def.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Shilen

Quote from: flamingAwe on April 10, 2011, 12:17:08 PM
im just curious how did u test it  :P
timer or what? or u counted?  :D
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr