Web Analytics
(FOR GMS) Lets community decide future of server - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

(FOR GMS) Lets community decide future of server

Started by ribera, April 09, 2011, 04:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what to do whit dnet and other future custom sets?

put in donny dnet + coins for normal vesper sets
39 (48.1%)
make a special npc for trade dnet for 70 coins
18 (22.2%)
leave dnet like it is and make more new customs sets
24 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 76

VforVanilla

Quote from: Shilen on April 10, 2011, 02:53:12 PM
im just curious how did u test it  :P
timer or what? or u counted?  :D

Actually he is wrong  ;D cause the reuse was added on lvl 2 acumen sa which means that even the a grade have this boost and btw it works with physical skills too  :D

flamingAwe

Quote from: Shilen on April 10, 2011, 02:53:12 PM
im just curious how did u test it  :P
timer or what? or u counted?  :D

you can turn on reuse time display in system chat
some of "system," checkboxes in chat setup menu, don't have client now, cant say more precisely

about A grade possible, didn't test. still point of post was that only 1 bow has enhased atck speed, while many mage weapons had enhanced reuse , resulting in [read Fenrris's post].

trooperXkoki

that greedy naab with 3000 coins appear again???
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

jygh

Quote from: VforVanilla on April 10, 2011, 03:01:11 PM
Actually he is wrong  ;D cause the reuse was added on lvl 2 acumen sa which means that even the a grade have this boost and btw it works with physical skills too  :D
actually u r wrong . test am buff on oly time and then test buff time with non top a grade acu weapon :) u ll see difference
  Nightmare 30x

Arienrod

anyway it was not icarus bow, it was "DN icarus bow" (special feature with high speed) and as it will be DN-vesper bow

life is simple  8)

Javardsnegger

Quote from: thehunted on April 10, 2011, 02:29:54 PM
I'd vote for free exchange of DNET to DNET vesper edition. Same bonus, vesper looks and more p.def to match the normal vesper p.def.

++++++++1

and vesper weapons should have same speed / bonus as ica, only bit more m/p. atk! It would please everyone and vespers would still be atractive imo!

No more nerf on DN!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

666VeNoM

Who cares about vesper? I dont even have dnet anyway...

I only want to cast gehennas around without SF.

Hail to Gracia!

;D
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Javardsnegger

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 11, 2011, 03:02:24 PM
the topic is pointless at all... i guess you are missing some points from this whole server update idea.

1st of all, isnt hard to realize that this sh1t is just about to make ppl donate for Vesper weapons / armors. As everyone already realized DNET is dieing since months/years....BUT this is not the GM's fault ! NCSOFT designed l2 servers for 2-3 years, after this time economy kills itself by having too much of everything ( items / raid jewels etc etc ) after 2-3 years prices starts to drop lower and lower, effective gameplay just losts the value. ( and hey, on offical servers doesnt even have a special NPC for extra ( not farmed ) items.

if you ask me this rush with the update is just one of the last tries of Drake to make some money....but you shouldnt blame him, neighter Track. DNET is a business for them, they made the network to make money from it, not for your happiness. you/we are the costumers who keeps the network / admins alive with donating. simple as fck i guess.

i love ppl who acts like admins making a favour for them by rolling the server since years, this is a pure 100% ( well wroking ) business concept. live with it.

p.s.: our current Hellbound chronicle is working on 50% atm, with various bugs / unopened hunting areas .... now, grab your balls, use your brain, and think about what kind of " Gracia Final Chronicle " you'll have in some weeks :)

You're right! i was just trying to have some hope they wouldn't ftr of the server with this lucrative/stupid move...! But imo they will lose more than they will make....!

If they create an uberpownsall dnet vesper set / weapon, they will sell like 5 or 6 of them and watch 5 or 6 players pvping in their precious server...!

Lets w8 and see what hapens... but (like you said) looking at hb my expectations regarding this upcomming update are very low since day 1....
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

bohzor

Quote from: thehunted on April 10, 2011, 02:29:54 PM
I'd vote for free exchange of DNET to DNET vesper edition. Same bonus, vesper looks and more p.def to match the normal vesper p.def.

agree xD no more confusion with 2 sets with same skin
and drake can win some money put in donny the new cloaks to sell
BoHzor ne/sk          facasguinso bd/aw      Crashh se/sk     and more ...

Deavon

the topic is pointless at all... i guess you are missing some points from this whole server update idea.

1st of all, isnt hard to realize that this sh1t is just about to make ppl donate for Vesper weapons / armors. As everyone already realized DNET is dieing since months/years....BUT this is not the GM's fault ! NCSOFT designed l2 servers for 2-3 years, after this time economy kills itself by having too much of everything ( items / raid jewels etc etc ) after 2-3 years prices starts to drop lower and lower, effective gameplay just losts the value. ( and hey, on offical servers doesnt even have a special NPC for extra ( not farmed ) items.

if you ask me this rush with the update is just one of the last tries of Drake to make some money....but you shouldnt blame him, neighter Track. DNET is a business for them, they made the network to make money from it, not for your happiness. you/we are the costumers who keeps the network / admins alive with donating. simple as fck i guess.

i love ppl who acts like admins making a favour for them by rolling the server since years, this is a pure 100% ( well wroking ) business concept. live with it.

p.s.: our current Hellbound chronicle is working on 50% atm, with various bugs / unopened hunting areas .... now, grab your balls, use your brain, and think about what kind of " Gracia Final Chronicle " you'll have in some weeks :)

Well said .
In Fact so well that i worry if someone hacked your account :D

=^TrackZero^=

You might be quite suprised my friend, but this time i wont speak anything about it, ill just have to tell you wait and you will see.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lUterusl

Quote from: TrackZero on April 11, 2011, 08:45:52 PM
You might be quite suprised my friend, but this time i wont speak anything about it, ill just have to tell you wait and you will see.
can i screen it for future acts? :D