Web Analytics
Next oly bug....

News:

Main Menu

Next oly bug....

Started by EvilPL, April 22, 2011, 01:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilPL

Skills like spirit of phoenix, evas will etc can be leveled by reflect dmg by hiting olympiad manager. Fix plz.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

VforVanilla

Yeap it's a bug cause spirit of phoenix should have 15 sec reuse in order to be no point to go hit npcs cause of fear to lost it...

BTW the bugged passive skills are not count i guess cause they are not visible. Right evil?

Vegas

Quote from: EvilPL on April 22, 2011, 02:39:26 AM
There is some guy who still arguing with me about about my char - he thinks I have to high accuracy. Exactly he means my accuracy enchant - his problem is he cant win me on th/pp. I guess it's you. If it's really hurts you go make topic about it, we can talk about it. But here is topic about another bug.
i remember u told me that u have >160 accuracy, so probably something's wrong :)

sirSethan

Quote from: Vegas on April 22, 2011, 08:14:56 AM
i remember u told me that u have >160 accuracy, so probably something's wrong :)

it is possible but no one use this sh1ts buffs :P
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

flamingAwe

did they fix vampiric thru invincibility skills (celestial, barrier etc)?

VforVanilla

Quote from: EvilPL on April 22, 2011, 02:39:26 AM
There is some guy who still arguing with me about about my char - he thinks I have to high accuracy. Exactly he means my accuracy enchant - his problem is he cant win me on th/pp. I guess it's you. If it's really hurts you go make topic about it, we can talk about it. But here is topic about another bug.

You know when you speak about a bug of someone else only cause he can win you and hiding your bugs is a bit lame don't you think? And no i am not the one you speak off. I did it every time a crier comes to forum to whine for a bug while his has also some or a lot.

Tukan

Quote from: VforVanilla on April 22, 2011, 10:57:32 AM
You know when you speak about a bug of someone else only cause he can win you and hiding your bugs is a bit lame don't you think? And no i am not the one you speak off. I did it every time a crier comes to forum to whine for a bug while his has also some or a lot.
Why don't you name those "some or a lot" what he has, in other topic? You just suspect a people/character class without any proof what is rather a spam than normal discussion about an existing problem.

Is it too much of a problem for you (who seems to know many bugs just don't wanna tell ;) ) to write a post: "Yes, he has right." It would be the end the world.

If I presume the help is already here :D
Quote from: Piccybtw, my bad i was off in last month, i'll try be more active specially during sieges, and  believe me, if i get exploiters i don't care if they are simply using a bug ingame (code error)
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

VforVanilla

I am speaking of Skill bugs not for bug/exploits  ;) and yes every class has some bugged skills. For some doesn't affect anything but there are some other that change whole class balance.

garikUA

Quote from: VforVanilla on April 22, 2011, 05:01:55 PM
I am speaking of Skill bugs not for bug/exploits  ;) and yes every class has some bugged skills. For some doesn't affect anything but there are some other that change whole class balance.
give me back 200 speed on vengeance :D

Weezer

Quote from: EvilPL on April 24, 2011, 02:54:18 AM

Nice explanation, but VforVanilla isnt DuCi / SaddamI / uiuiostrov.

VforVanilla was playing with vergo (AW/BD if i remember well) long time ago, and now i think it's a kamael.

VforVanilla

Dear Evil. I think your age blocks you from understand that i am not anyone from the one you mentioned. I just have a fockin Dagger char that nothing works correctly. Wanna  me get started?
Trick/Switch not working at all
Bluff not removing target
Focus Power/Death NERFED to hell not fixed as some "no have clue" Gm would say
All my skills have been converted to Gracia final with reuses not affected by attack speed so imposible to use anymore 2x UE or Exciting adventure on one long fight.

As for you:
1st You don't have any nerfed skill
2st you said you have +19 accuracy on two-handd mastery and +15 rage so:
 Normal servers +19 accuracy should give total +5 accuracy on this enchant and you have from it +10
 Normal Servers +15 rage should give +4 accuray and you have from it +7
 Put also custom shitty frintezza another +5 accuracy
3rd your skills are with the old way based on attack speed which means you can use 2x Frenzy or Guts on one match.
Ok now happy or i lie on anything of these?

violetpl

wait sone be GF and I hope dagers come back to game now rly sux
cya

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80