News:

Main Menu

i here any fun ?

Started by DiscoPopeye, March 10, 2011, 04:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farenk

Quote from: tyskie on March 14, 2011, 03:54:19 PM
no fun at all !!! to find some pvp u need 2-3 weeks, server died long time ago

it's not the same dragon-network as it was 4-5 years ago. it's just another borred and sh1t server :D

imo best times of D-N was in C3-C4 chronicle ;)

The players can decide to make it fun!;)
Let's think of this as more of a  Sand-box game, A big world where anything is possible. We can gather people and just berzerk throught the whole Antharas lair or something, We could have  PVP event arranged by players in a pvp arena like coliseum,...

But I must second that C3-C4 was Awesome times!!^___^
Everything was new and fresh to us, now it's just same RBs/siege/items  over and over again.;)
Dragon server:
Farenk TH/Tank lv 86 Vorpal +6, vesper duals +8

Urabanus RIP

farenk

Quote from: k0rina on April 27, 2011, 02:34:48 PM
stop dream about c3-c4  this is past and will remain forever

in c3-c4 you had fun becouse Lineage was quite new game and Wow/Aion/LOL/HoN   didnt exist  , so many  people turned into it and gaming was more simple compared with gracia-Freya.
Nowadays Lineage its  "dead"  like a game  you need to  realise  that  somehow .

It's "dead" ? :O   How did it die? We can't use Ressurection skill on it? Game Ressurection-skill, Hmm, what class knows that skill?
Only GM/Admins can learn the skill  I think...Have to tell Track to do Ketra/varka ally lvl 30 , so he can get 4th class and learn the skill.  ::)

Wished we could get some more activities going on for a whiel, to make it a bit more intressting. Haven't seen any GM shout any messages in-game since I returned.

Dragon server:
Farenk TH/Tank lv 86 Vorpal +6, vesper duals +8

Urabanus RIP

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: farenk on May 12, 2011, 12:35:56 PM
It's "dead" ? :O   How did it die? We can't use Ressurection skill on it? Game Ressurection-skill, Hmm, what class knows that skill?
Only GM/Admins can learn the skill  I think...Have to tell Track to do Ketra/varka ally lvl 30 , so he can get 4th class and learn the skill.  ::)

Wished we could get some more activities going on for a whiel, to make it a bit more intressting. Haven't seen any GM shout any messages in-game since I returned.

Man L2 Died like 2-3 years ago .The game platform is old coding is old everithing in it is old style man.It is time to take its place in history is like old lady refuzing to die . They can't do nothing major with the Unreal 2 Platform to make it better they can polish as much as they want it won't change the unfriendly group/party gathertings they can't change link for locations and so on they can't change even stupid chars to jump and is something L2 always lacked,interface is crap compared to a more newer MMO's.Coding source won't let them to expand it untill infinity. Eventually it will get rewrote and transcripted in new engines till than is crap from histori. And when i tipe this i know well what i mean becouse L2 on retail like server isn't the DN L2 and is a lot more booring.Believe me i have done my share in it since C2 till the crap implementation of Final Gracia skills is crap :} thou was the best crap around novadays it isn't  ::)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin