Web Analytics
hi gm need u

News:

Main Menu

hi gm need u

Started by coachmaster, April 30, 2011, 11:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachmaster

i got  critical error  in hb and i  cant log  perso  till  then   coachmaster  perso name if  a  gm  can  help  me its appreciate  tks

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: coachmaster on April 30, 2011, 11:09:10 PM
i got  critical error  in hb and i  cant log  perso  till  then   coachmaster  perso name if  a  gm  can  help  me its appreciate  tks
I need to understand 1st from this beautiful post whats the charname ingame that have issue???
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on April 30, 2011, 11:44:04 PM
I need to understand 1st from this beautiful post whats the charname ingame that have issue???

lol, from all his post the only understandable part was name of char :D

coachmaster

Charuter name is  COACHMASTER 

coachmaster

CHARUTER  NAME IS  (   COACHMASTER )    I  GOT  CRITICAL ERROR   IN  HB   THEN I CANT  LOG  IN AFTER

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: coachmaster on May 01, 2011, 03:19:01 AM
CHARUTER  NAME IS  (   COACHMASTER )    I  GOT  CRITICAL ERROR   IN  HB   THEN I CANT  LOG  IN AFTER
Solved
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

coachmaster

dj4rum

Good afternnoon/morning/night GM's!!!

I am a kind and massive l2 player on your server and I have nevere seen something like this before.......

The reason why I am writing in this topic because I have started my l2 xping again around 6 days ago with the account of dj4rum123. The problem what I have is that I made a password reset, got a new pw everything went fine until monday evening. I can not log in, my password is not correct???, I already asked for a new pw reset 3 times but didn t came no email from you and if I try to change my password on dn.net it sais that account doesn t exist???????? How come when I have all my stuff there and yesterday I was playing on it!!??? I thought that you Gm s have permit ban people not to delete accounts!! I hope that you didn t delete my account and I got back all my stuf which I gained over 6 years now!!!!! So please be kind and write me an e-mail on bencucska@hotmail.com or here because I understand that you are GM s but you don t have the previlige to delete accounts unless it is not use for a long time ago.....

I am waiting for your reply with an answer and I hope we can cooperate.  AS I said the account was: dj4rum123

Thank you for your kindness! Bye