What do you think of this idea?

News:

Main Menu

What do you think of this idea?

Started by Quido, May 28, 2011, 02:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quido

Just asking
I played here (on NM30x) from 2005 to 2008/9 , and I've got such a good memories, I know how drake said there is never going to be a wipe, and I loved that idea at first..

After FBI raid (November 2006)  the server wasn't the same, it just wasn't, a huge drop from 2k+ players (NM), but still, even after that I played here and I enjoyed the fights for baium, antharas or castle sieges.

People then started to leave, especially after C4-->IL and mostly after IL--> HB transmission.
I think a new server would bring a lot of money through the donations as well, so why not do it.

What do you guys think?
JUST LOOK WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED WITH THE SERVER, WE WERE THE 1ST IN TOP200
Quote from: Furesy on September 24, 2008, 03:24:21 PM
One more thing, good to see you finally posting with your own name again

Nwee

Quote from: Quido on May 28, 2011, 02:11:12 PM
Just asking
I played here (on NM30x) from 2005 to 2008/9 , and I've got such a good memories, I know how drake said there is never going to be a wipe, and I loved that idea at first..

After FBI raid (November 2006)  the server wasn't the same, it just wasn't, a huge drop from 2k+ players (NM), but still, even after that I played here and I enjoyed the fights for baium, antharas or castle sieges.

People then started to leave, especially after C4-->IL and mostly after IL--> HB transmission.
I think a new server would bring a lot of money through the donations as well, so why not do it.

What do you guys think?
JUST LOOK WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED WITH THE SERVER, WE WERE THE 1ST IN TOP200

Best idea is make new C4 server , x15 like old dragon . It was great server  :D