Web Analytics
Seeds of Chaos Quest bug :(

News:

Main Menu

Seeds of Chaos Quest bug :(

Started by Aesha, May 25, 2011, 10:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesha

Good Night/Day Dnet Staff and players. The reason I am posting here is that I couldn't find some other section to post a bug, if there is one my apologies. So I'll go to the point.

In the Quest Seeds of Chaos (retail quest for Kamael) near the end you speak with NPC Mao at Soul Harbor and get ported to NPC Rodenpicula, the thing is my client crashed after I was ported in some room when I slighly moved to get close to the NPC, after logging back I was above the ground (NPC is located below it) making him unreachable as I scouted for an entrance and now NPC Mao give me this :

So no more port from him, and this is where I was when I logged back after crash:

which is sadly not the place where I should be as it is underground from there.

And after browsing a bit I found there is a NPC that can port you in, but once inside you have to run your way to the NPC which would be really an easy task considering my current level. But the NPC there has Mob attributes although you get a mouse over dialog box but no menu at all when clicking on him:

So as you can see I am stuck at this point since I can't get in again, so I ask for your advice in this situation or if you maybe have a few minutes if it is not much to ask as I know you are quite busy.... could you move my character to the appointed NPC so I could continue my quest please?

I appreciate your time and I hope I can get an answer from the staff or better yet a good solution as I am now at your hands.
Finally sorry if this post is misplaced or too long or poorly explained.

My regards to Dnet staff.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Aesha on May 25, 2011, 10:25:29 AM
Good Night/Day Dnet Staff and players. The reason I am posting here is that I couldn't find some other section to post a bug, if there is one my apologies. So I'll go to the point.

In the Quest Seeds of Chaos (retail quest for Kamael) near the end you speak with NPC Mao at Soul Harbor and get ported to NPC Rodenpicula, the thing is my client crashed after I was ported in some room when I slighly moved to get close to the NPC, after logging back I was above the ground (NPC is located below it) making him unreachable as I scouted for an entrance and now NPC Mao give me this :

So no more port from him, and this is where I was when I logged back after crash:

which is sadly not the place where I should be as it is underground from there.

And after browsing a bit I found there is a NPC that can port you in, but once inside you have to run your way to the NPC which would be really an easy task considering my current level. But the NPC there has Mob attributes although you get a mouse over dialog box but no menu at all when clicking on him:

So as you can see I am stuck at this point since I can't get in again, so I ask for your advice in this situation or if you maybe have a few minutes if it is not much to ask as I know you are quite busy.... could you move my character to the appointed NPC so I could continue my quest please?

I appreciate your time and I hope I can get an answer from the staff or better yet a good solution as I am now at your hands.
Finally sorry if this post is misplaced or too long or poorly explained.

My regards to Dnet staff.

Hey there, uhm what a bad thing  :( , anyway contact me on PM ill  try to help you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]