About VESPER sets - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

About VESPER sets

Started by PartyTimE, June 06, 2011, 12:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0l3j

Quote from: jygh on June 07, 2011, 08:26:05 PM
the funny thing in all of this is ppls that wont ever ve vesper sets ve a lot to say about them since what lvl they should be :P
no offence but in my opinion since we can sub retails it should be since 80 lvl cuz i doubt ppls that r suporting party's like duno wc/bp will use 2 sets

Yes, yes you  cover your ass coz you play on mutant, poor you. So ppl would start play on main, without mutant, i'm ok with that perfectly.
There are a lot of fighting mutants (like you), not the one like wc/bp who can just support pt with little means to fight back, so save shjts.
And dont say what ppl can afford and what not, save it for yourself :)
Also as i said, as dnet got "downgrade" to s grade, so dnet vesper surely wil get one to s80.

edit :
jin i'm not feel offended in any way no worrie :P, just mutants are mutants, and you can make some cool supports , like wc/sws wc/bd pr wc/bp , but still i think ppl should play more on their mains, and dnet vesper as s84 would make some of them to do it.
Oh well not like anyone care bout my opinion just said my thougths on it

Edi2 :
but yes, I'm fokcing poor xD

jygh

Quote from: 0l3j on June 07, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
Yes, yes you  cover your ass coz you play on mutant, poor you. So ppl would start play on main, without mutant, i'm ok with that perfectly.
There are a lot of fighting mutants (like you), not the one like wc/bp who can just support pt with little means to fight back, so save shjts.
And dont say what ppl can afford and what not, save it for yourself :)
Also as i said, as dnet got "downgrade" to s grade, so dnet vesper surely wil get one to s80.
my post was not rly to u but about all and im sry iff u got offended :P and i ve many chars to play on em.. was about many ppls that play suport chars on retails mostly .

anyway hope any gm can answer finaly:P
  Nightmare 30x

flamingAwe

when players here will learn to play  with what they have, this server will be become much better
hope admins will get the idea and won't change working stuff,whatever it works, balance should be created by players choices, not by items/skills changes

seboulba

i saw some set called "dnet"vesper..... it was s84 :) so go back to a normal char and stop to QQ
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Evolution

Price of it ??
What he give ??

some1 know that  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

MegaZord

Quote from: Evolution on June 08, 2011, 10:28:48 AM
Price of it ??
What he give ??

some1 know that  ::)

http://fotoifolder.ru/view_foto/ej-vs29brt11/ -ROBE

http://fotoifolder.ru/view_foto/hnl4ijskn3vt/ -LIGHT

http://fotoifolder.ru/view_foto/lyv93rzzufh1/ -HEAVY
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Neozinhu

- dmg received @ pvp / - crit power and rate from opponent .... robe (LOL¹)
- dmg received @ pvp / Lose Target Effect... Light (LOL²)
- dmg received @ pvp / - attack spd from opponent.... Hvy (LOL³)

Mastercard will start to work soon as i see.

Have fun guys...
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

tzuc

they are a very strong compared to normal vesper which is already good vs dynasty sets .. the mage set at least, those bonuses are WTF.

add to that the fact that normal vesper will be close to impossible to get ...
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

seboulba

just to know , why so many bonus for the robe lol ??? incase that mage are already going to get alot of new skills like mage will and other OP skill and u add int men wit ? lol  i hope u gonna correct the DESTRO like in offi who can hit like 1.5kkk on EPIC :) and not nerf DAGGER coz they are supposed to pown almost all .....
nm30X
EvilBunnies

666VeNoM

Well, Im against DNET sets. But since we dont play on official, we have to deal with that.

Personally, I think this game would be much more fun if dnet didint exist. These sets that only increase stats are a joke. I know some ppl that dont like it and quitted because of that (and other things). II bet you all know ppl that quitted for similar reasons.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

qwertyzxc

im wrong or dnet light will be still better then dnet vesper set ?:|

0l3j

Btw why robe heave tanker like ability (clearly mages dont have anypassive to decrease critics :P  ), and heavy mage like (nukers have slow in fs so.. ), shouldnt they be swapped xD, tank in heavy clearly would make more advantage form reducing hits, then slowing oponents, they are tanks for something xD