Let's try to be serious - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Let's try to be serious

Started by Piccy, June 08, 2011, 04:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

Quote from: Diver on June 08, 2011, 04:42:04 PM
Do nothing. He should pay for his stupidity.

agree but scamer should be banned, so first ban guy who scam

666VeNoM

Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

FeelmyBow

Quote from: flamingAwe on June 08, 2011, 06:15:40 PM
Piccy, you should decide 1 thing: either to help shared chars or not, indifferently to whom they are shared (botters or not).
(actully on most off servers sharing is prohibitd, same as selling fo RL money and "botting")

Tbh, sharing accounts is always at own risk.
For example: If person A shares acc with person B he should know something always can happen even if you trust him/her.
You know you CAN get hacked/scammed, and if the person who used acc was so dumb to get the bot banned cause of L2w or any illegal stuff like that. That person should solve it with the owner (by giving coins or creating a new char).

Sharing accounts is always at own risk, and peoples shouldn't forget that yet abuse it.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Tabbox

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 08, 2011, 07:26:13 PM
For example: If person A shares acc with person B he should know something always can happen even if you trust him/her.
You know you CAN get hacked/scammed, and if the person who used acc was so dumb to get the bot banned cause of L2w or any illegal stuff like that. That person should solve it with the owner (by giving coins or creating a new char).

Sharing accounts is always at own risk, and peoples shouldn't forget that yet abuse it.

i'm gonna hijack u!

loXol

IMO (even if i am a noname)

-search scammers who stole items and perma ban all his accounts; bring items and make an event with all...
-about X, he could change his password if he knew Y&Z were well known, so he loose his items; if he is really an angel, he has this time a good lesson of life, dont be naive(if he is really an angel if u make event with his items, winners will give him back)....
-about policy of server, read the rule "do not share your account etc.....", so GM and owner are not guilty if u are scammed.....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

flakers

imo u shoudn`t ever help with hacked accounts - 100% cases is because of stupidity... sharing, weak password, using crap soft etc.

if they are morons they shoud pay for that
my english is so fsck wrong... sorz dudes!

flamingAwe

so, Piccy, what was the desision?

Can i already start hacking shared acs?  :D

sirSethan

Quote from: flamingAwe on June 08, 2011, 06:15:40 PM
Piccy, you should decide 1 thing: either to help shared chars or not, indifferently to whom they are shared (botters or not).
(actully on most off servers sharing is prohibitd, same as selling fo RL money and "botting")

i start donate to transfer ur brain to small head trackzero :D
Agree with that. I for example share account with 1 person.
Suports with 2-3 max. No one boting on any me account.

Quote from: chlipus on June 08, 2011, 06:16:47 PM
agree but scamer should be banned, so first ban guy who scam
agreee

I hope SkyBH take also some punishment

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 08, 2011, 07:26:13 PM
You know you CAN get hacked/scammed,

yeap and what if person X share account with Z and all are angels ?:D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Quote from: flakers on June 11, 2011, 01:08:09 PM
imo u shoudn`t ever help with hacked accounts

I think it would be the right decision, but we have a problem here.
We hae seen many times that GMs helped for ppl in the past (even if the hacked guy was the biggest botter on the server). So after helping them u must help the others too, cos to let "innocent" ppl to lose anything is not rightous at all. So if i could mention anything, then try to help them and ban the "wellknown" botters main chars with their farming team too.
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

blerg

I dont think there is someone working hard for brake DN ppl's passwords like if it was bank accounts.

So.... if you dont share and don't bot, your items won't be stole!

Its stupid to want GM to track all your items and get them back. Doesn't matter who you are, if your items got stole, ITS YOUR FAULT!

****my poor opinion****

Shadow21

Quote from: sirSethan on June 11, 2011, 04:49:22 PM
I hope SkyBH take also some punishment

i hope some day u start use brain when think about smth, not ass only ^^
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

Bla bla bla...one person being hacked cause he vistited some "innocent" website can happen but...if he shared his account, he's responsable for all reactions caused by his actions!!

I say fuk him and let him pay for his stupidity!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]