Web Analytics
How long should I wait for unjail?

News:

Main Menu

How long should I wait for unjail?

Started by Shadowsora, June 14, 2011, 10:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsora

OllyWTF (aka Silverstein) and Emostyle trade items from dragon to valkyrie, after trade they were accused of scam. Now anyone tell me, who is the stupid that shows the items that had scammed? They show cause they trade! And the funniest thing is that Wlado and Steatlh said they have voluntarily given items to fake "ShottingStar" and this is answer of "ShottingStar":
Quote from: shootingstar on June 14, 2011, 04:27:09 PM
why do you give them your items ? do I even know you ??? you were just stupid enough to give them items.. hahah ... you deserve it ..

This is really ridiculous!!

Anyway scammer is ShottinqStar and ShottingDagger and the GM can check ip (they are not same)! Ask to dragon gm our trade:
xxneviusxx and xxclarissax
we give all item to: merqisius

This is QQ topic!

don55

After jail u will get banned ,so stfu!  ;)

stealth

Quote from: Shadowsora on June 14, 2011, 10:51:13 PM
OllyWTF (aka Silverstein) and Emostyle trade items from dragon to valkyrie

Tell me, how it is possible to trade with someone like this "ShootingDagger" char when you and he did had no idea what the OFFERS of both sides will be like ?

Please explain what OFFER you made him and what OFFER he made YOU, because you make no sense and this smells of cooperation.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

don55

After GM logged off i have screens u laughed and telling me that u "facked me so bad" oO
Ok nvm,just tell me did u licking floors in jail for release?  :( poor u  :(

Shadowsora

Quote from: stealth on June 15, 2011, 09:34:38 AM
Tell me, how it is possible to trade with someone like this "ShootingDagger" char when you and he did had no idea what the OFFERS of both sides will be like ?

Please explain what OFFER you made him and what OFFER he made YOU, because you make no sense and this smells of cooperation.

Silverstein trade tallum set+6, dc robe, som+a+4 + 200kk (on dragon)
Emo trade dynasty light set, draconic, draconic bow, 5 bog, about 200kk adena, many ews and many jewels (on dragon)
I think GM can check it ;)

Quote from: don55 on June 15, 2011, 09:55:18 AM
After GM logged off i have screens u laughed and telling me that u "facked me so bad" oO
Ok nvm,just tell me did u licking floors in jail for release?  :( poor u  :(

Yes cause you insult my family and say insect, etc... however dynasty i have yet :D

stealth

Quote from: Shadowsora on June 15, 2011, 11:27:19 AM
Silverstein trade tallum set+6, dc robe, som+a+4 + 200kk (on dragon)
Emo trade dynasty light set, draconic, draconic bow, 5 bog, about 200kk adena, many ews and many jewels (on dragon)
I think GM can check it ;)

Yes ok, but what did the other player offer you, i mean he tried with almost everyone in UH to get items, how would you know what to expect on trade ?
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

Shadowsora

Quote from: stealth on June 15, 2011, 11:58:46 AM
Yes ok, but what did the other player offer you, i mean he tried with almost everyone in UH to get items, how would you know what to expect on trade ?

he show me items that he trade on valkirya. This is not first time that i trade from dragon to valkyrie

don55

U are just bunch of idiots, all those items dont worth for 3-4 dyna sets+boss jewels u scammed ,fkn idiot !!!
Stop cover then Shadowsora moron...U all know u scammed people and now trying to get out of this w/o punishment. LOL
We will see what is going to happen just w8 for Descent.

Shadowsora

Quote from: don55 on June 15, 2011, 12:07:50 PM
U are just bunch of idiots, all those items dont worth for 3-4 dyna sets+boss jewels u scammed ,fkn idiot !!!
Stop cover then Shadowsora moron...U all know u scammed people and now trying to get out of this w/o punishment. LOL
We will see what is going to happen just w8 for Descent.

you're just a stupid kid who accuses w/o proofs. I haven't any interest to talk with you! I think GM can recognize the truth!
If I was a scammer i didn't use my main pg, maybe you're so stupid as to do it!

shootingstar

Quote from: Shadowsora on June 14, 2011, 10:51:13 PM
OllyWTF (aka Silverstein) and Emostyle trade items from dragon to valkyrie, after trade they were accused of scam. Now anyone tell me, who is the stupid that shows the items that had scammed? They show cause they trade! And the funniest thing is that Wlado and Steatlh said they have voluntarily given items to fake "ShottingStar" and this is answer of "ShottingStar":
This is really ridiculous!

Last time (in game) ^Protocol^ said to CpnckuBojHuk that he gives him account to other ppl and isn't his problem! Now why for ppl that give items voluntarily is your problem?!

Anyway scammer is ShottinqStar and ShottingDagger and the GM can check ip (they are not same)! Ask to dragon gm our trade:
xxneviusxx and xxclarissax
we give all item to: merqisius

This is QQ topic!

how do you know they are not same? maybe you are the one who scammed them ?

Shadowsora

Quote from: shootingstar on June 15, 2011, 07:33:31 PM
how do you know they are not same? maybe you are the one who scammed them ?

Yes can be!