Web Analytics
Question about HB

News:

Main Menu

Question about HB

Started by Phonex, June 13, 2011, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Hi guys, jsut asking,  is in Gracia all mobs from HB almost inrmotal?? well i used to train there with my orc and do nice trains and now, few min ago, i saw a sps/ee with full vesper hitthing like crazy at the wich spot, and she took like 3 or 4 min to kill a single mob, then i try to kill too and well faild :d, using dnet, dyna sword+f+6, and cant even get hp back cuz they hit so damn hard and resist twice :D, so just wanna know if is that is normal or WTF xD  :P ty for info.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Tukan

Quote from: Phonex on June 13, 2011, 04:55:20 AM
Hi guys, jsut asking,  is in Gracia all mobs from HB almost inrmotal?? well i used to train there with my orc and do nice trains and now, few min ago, i saw a sps/ee with full vesper hitthing like crazy at the wich spot, and she took like 3 or 4 min to kill a single mob, then i try to kill too and well faild :d, using dnet, dyna sword+f+6, and cant even get hp back cuz they hit so damn hard and resist twice :D, so just wanna know if is that is normal or WTF xD  :P ty for info.
Easily killed with my DE/WC while having songs only. There's nothing wrong on HB (yet) :)
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

NiToPaMi

Quote from: Phonex on June 13, 2011, 04:55:20 AM
Hi guys, jsut asking,  is in Gracia all mobs from HB almost inrmotal?? well i used to train there with my orc and do nice trains and now, few min ago, i saw a sps/ee with full vesper hitthing like crazy at the wich spot, and she took like 3 or 4 min to kill a single mob, then i try to kill too and well faild :d, using dnet, dyna sword+f+6, and cant even get hp back cuz they hit so damn hard and resist twice :D, so just wanna know if is that is normal or WTF xD  :P ty for info.
in hb all things are fine.u see some sps/ee how he kill fast then u ? and u made this topic for start QQ?make sps/ee and start kill moobs in hb and stop make stupied topic's like this1.
peace and love around

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Phonex

Quote from: NiToPaMi on June 13, 2011, 08:29:09 AM
in hb all things are fine.u see some sps/ee how he kill fast then u ? and u made this topic for start QQ?make sps/ee and start kill moobs in hb and stop make stupied topic's like this1.
peace and love around

Bro get a fuking life, u are spamming in all forum lol , and plz read, i never said sps/ee killed faster then me, i just said that mobs hit harder then it used to, i used to do trains and kill al chimeras and mobs at witch spot, now i cant, dunno if its harder now (cuz mobs hit harder then they used to or is just new improves of gracia final), sorry if i got  life and dunno a lot of gracia like u do, thats why i prefer to ask and not QQ, so plz STFU if u dont have nothing to say, respect your own words of "peace and love around" lol
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!