WTS vesper light set   :-X

What's wrong with the light set?
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

tzuc

i've played on official exactly on this chronicle

1. vesper armor - incredibly hard to get ... kill cohemenes 4-5 times (maybe more) until you could enter ekimus, which is like 1 every 6-7 days with a minimum of 3 parties .. and you get drop .. 2-3 vesper armor items NOT SET !! (robe/light/heavy ) + 2-3 vesper jewels .. GL making sets for 1 clan
2. masterwork dynasty ftw - ee with +6 robe masterwork set max element  was a bloody tank :)

It's faster and better to get a masterwork dynasty set than farming vesper set .. not to mention give 100 E :D
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Piccy

sorry but...

u asked for masterwork VERSPER ?

there are < vesper    (so from icarus to lesser rgade, that is in recipe AND in item database as our beloved Awe can confirm :D )

versper masterwork is not in final
(this doesn't mean is impossible to "put them in". simply means it's not available NOW in database)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Piccy on June 15, 2011, 02:44:37 PM
sorry but...

u asked for masterwork VERSPER ?

there are < vesper    (so from icarus to lesser rgade, that is in recipe AND in item database as our beloved Awe can confirm :D )

versper masterwork is not in final
(this doesn't mean is impossible to "put them in". simply means it's not available NOW in database)
Piccy  :D , we do have Vesper (weapon) recipes possible to become a masterwork on craft  ;) , we just didnt put them in donny, but it doesnt mean they dont exist .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tzuc

track did you test out the seeds ? does ekimus / cohemenes work  and are they scripted ? on retail it was pretty difficult in terms of what you had to do, not raid power.

for example ekimus was supposed to be kiled by 1 party but you needed 2 more parties to keep killing some npc's otherwise ekimus would take virtually no dmg and almost 1 shot you
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: tzuc on June 15, 2011, 03:40:21 PM
track did you test out the seeds ? does ekimus / cohemenes work  and are they scripted ? on retail it was pretty difficult in terms of what you had to do, not raid power.

for example ekimus was supposed to be kiled by 1 party but you needed 2 more parties to keep killing some npc's otherwise ekimus would take virtually no dmg and almost 1 shot you
Comon Tzuc lets not spoil them a fun and reveal them the joy of killing raiboss helpers by pressing F1 :D

;)

P.S. Yes they work and is senslesssssssss shush!  ;)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tzuc

Quote from: TrackZero on June 15, 2011, 03:52:06 PM
Comon Tzuc lets not spoil them a fun and reveal them the joy of killing raiboss helpers by pressing F1 :D

;)

P.S. Yes they work and is senslesssssssss shush!  ;)

i don't care if they do or not :) if they google it's not hard to find. i was just curious if they are scripted :).

Thanks

gamias10

damn it how long... wasup tzuc, is knock around too?...i see some familiar names around here,hows the server doing lately?... havnt played lineage in years

FeelmyBow

Quote from: gamias10 on June 16, 2011, 12:20:02 AM
damn it how long... wasup tzuc, is knock around too?...i see some familiar names around here,hows the server doing lately?... havnt played lineage in years

Liar, you still playing Official and play 18h every day.
Regards, Puff <3
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

ylim

Quote from: tzuc on June 15, 2011, 03:40:21 PM

ekimus works fine as it should

flamingAwe

I should start LFC.. as soon as will become simewhat usefull, not like unsubed noob with some skills from other class and unable to sub retails  xD
LF subjob fix!!!!

gamias10

Quote from: FeelmyBow on June 16, 2011, 09:16:27 AM
Liar, you still playing Official and play 18h every day.
Regards, Puff <3
hahaha u r still around too? wasup bro

nah i quit playing a long while a go due to some issues i had in RL, if i had my char i would still join for some pvp, i miss it sometimes but right now ive no time to start over... are there any Vets still playing or everybody left the server? i might join in the winter, summer is too good to stay at home playing l2