Web Analytics
FOR GMS rate of the att stones/crys/jewels/energys

News:

Main Menu

FOR GMS rate of the att stones/crys/jewels/energys

Started by ribera, June 19, 2011, 03:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

rate of succes is  like 20% or even less is this normal or bug?, jewels are not so cheap and this rate is a joke complete suks to low
ur the NOOB

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ribera on June 19, 2011, 03:18:32 PM
rate of succes is  like 20% or even less is this normal or bug?, jewels are not so cheap and this rate is a joke complete suks to low
Less then what?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Tinus

he's right!

tried to put 50+ stones on am acumen, didnt even got to lvl 3 with those :'( :'( :'(
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

ribera

yes less than 20% succed is so fuking low is this bug track ?
ur the NOOB

lbiguiml

loXol

stone and crystals are easiest to have than the hellbound chronicle

jewels are harder because hellbound island is partially closed, but after u could have some in towers

dont comment about energy stone....

so if items are easiest to drop or craft, rates become a little harder...

Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

=^TrackZero^=

U r all comparing rates with custom dn rates, even before update i told u  forget what u know about l2 and start a new page, same goes with rates they are off so correct.

VforVanilla

Quote from: TrackZero on June 19, 2011, 05:29:10 PM
U r all comparing rates with custom dn rates, even before update i told u  forget what u know about l2 and start a new page, same goes with rates they are off so correct.

So i guess that means when you find a bug or something that works different that normal use it as much as you can and let the newcomers or people not knowing this cry like babies so they soon realise than they should donate money to server to finish something they need cause in the end they will fed up trying to do it the normal way, while others get what they wanted the same way but A LOT easier and faster.

KK, i guess this is your justice. Thanks...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: VforVanilla on June 19, 2011, 07:06:19 PM
So i guess that means when you find a bug or something that works different that normal use it as much as you can and let the newcomers or people not knowing this cry like babies so they soon realise than they should donate money to server to finish something they need cause in the end they will fed up trying to do it the normal way, while others get what they wanted the same way but A LOT easier and faster.

KK, i guess this is your justice. Thanks...
I am sorry, and you are talking about what? Donation for Attribute items? Since when that is possible o_O

+GekKey+

Quote from: TrackZero on June 19, 2011, 05:29:10 PM

Sucess rates for attribute items was even boosted by NCsoft in gracia final. I burned ~13 jewels and 2 succeed

+GekKey+

Quote from: loXol on June 19, 2011, 05:02:12 PM
stone and crystals are easiest to have than the hellbound chronicle

jewels are harder because hellbound island is partially closed, but after u could have some in towers

dont comment about energy stone....

so if items are easiest to drop or craft, rates become a little harder...

Jewels and energy cannot be obtained from mobs