Prophet + Hawkeye - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Prophet + Hawkeye

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 10:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRexoo7

Quote from: sirSethan on June 23, 2011, 12:33:39 PM
anyway its not fixed becose now HE/PP got lower p atk then in helbound lol (+/- 700 p atk low)

Maybe you had higher than normal pattack in HB, you ever thought at that?  :D

Triuferkkk

Quote from: R3mm on June 22, 2011, 10:23:03 PM
First at all, I would have to thanks the GM Staff for trying to balance the server but I believe a mistake has been done on this particular case and me explain you why.

With the current scenario "p atk reduced", a Prophet+Hawkeye could get killed in a pvp by a NON SUBBED Hawkeye with the same buffs, equipment and certifications, so my question is where is the point on having a prophet+hawkeye since in the DNET rules we are allowed to have 1 bot as a support player? For example pph+dancer?

The advantages of a prophet+warrior is that you should get higher p atk due to weapon mastery, higher defense, higher m def plus some passive skills, but with the current FIX you have downgraded a SUBBED PPH+HE to be as  NON SUBBED Hawkeye.

Each subclass combo has different advantages, tanks+something obviously got higher defense, elemental summoner+mage obviously have higher casting speed, but pph/wl+warrior SHOULD have some advantages as well, otherwise what is the point of stacking subclasses?
Please take this in consideration as if you do want a balanced server you should RESPECT each subclass combo advantage, or just delete the unique subclass system and let it be as retail as you have particullary done with Mages+Warriors.

It is just common sence.
Thank you
tanks ud are nerfed to dont be overpowered, you see any1 crying? so you shouldnt also cry
im glad that stacking masteries got fixed

your adventage is that you have always prophet buffs (this is why you choose this sub i think), he/wl will have bigger patack cuz of wl skills and so on (i dont have to count)

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

reddragonjr

About the fix I won't comment because this fix was since c4.But why the hell now we got less p.atak ( round 600-800 ) and less a.speed than in hellbound.In hellbound stacking masteries were fixed to so I don't get the point why it's less p.atak and a.speed now.About a.speed I can't remember the exact value maybe someone knows with he/pp.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Enerilla

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 23, 2011, 06:41:59 PM
About the fix I won't comment because this fix was since c4.

its fact. It was needed in C4, or in IL because most of the players had shitty A-grade sets. The archers stacking masteries was really pain in the ass.

But whats now? Ppl have dyna/Dnet sets -> higher pdef, lots of archer resistant/shield buffs, PUD and so on -> drastically lower archer dmg and we have enough slots for this buffs. The icarus attackspeed got lower too. Mages have much higher mattack, pdef, the fighters mdef is the same like ages before. So the difference between fighter and mage classes got lesser. Why do we really need so much archer nerf? I dont talk about this fix, but about skill nerfs.
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

reddragonjr

Quote from: Enerilla on June 23, 2011, 09:03:56 PM
its fact. It was needed in C4, or in IL because most of the players had shitty A-grade sets. The archers stacking masteries was really pain in the ass.

But whats now? Ppl have dyna/Dnet sets -> higher pdef, lots of archer resistant/shield buffs, PUD and so on -> drastically lower archer dmg and we have enough slots for this buffs. The icarus attackspeed got lower too. Mages have much higher mattack, pdef, the fighters mdef is the same like ages before. So the difference between fighter and mage classes got lesser. Why do we really need so much archer nerf? I dont talk about this fix, but about skill nerfs.
I know, but what can we do....he/pp got no advantage from sub it's just a he with pp buffs that's it.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Enerilla

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 24, 2011, 12:49:25 PM
I know, but what can we do....he/pp got no advantage from sub it's just a he with pp buffs that's it.

Thats why the mages have to fight against so much tank instead of fighter/support. Maybe its better for them   :)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

PvtStuka

Just let us rest in piece.

Astramael      [db/tr]