News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Enerilla on June 26, 2011, 04:59:46 PM
I give it up...
Omg, pls understand me! I was the one who said we cant hit harder. Once again. Defoe said we always forget about the debuffs when we are whineing about the archer resist buff. He was who told that if we would use debuffs, then our dmg could be insane even if the target uses resist against us.

About wind song, thnx again the enlightment about buffs! As a PP i really never heared about wind song, but thnx for god, our sws did, and used it as u can see my very last buff. And great thx to everybody, who couldnt tell any clever thing about the point of my msg, but made a post about how noob we are, and about buffs what we have never seen before... Now make another post pls about the skillbar as the noobs used to, if they have no opinion, but want to deride sombody. Thx! :P
i worte wind song not windstorm ...
since you explained you were to slow and used magnus ...

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

sirSethan

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
like u always was a tard  ;) and ur parents feel it bug but actualy its not  :-*

no bug was when they kick u from aod:D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Quote from: Triuferkkk on June 26, 2011, 06:02:35 PM
i worte wind song not windstorm ...

U are right with this, i checked it better and the last buff is really isnt wind song, but windstorm. So Ika is noob or was far away from us, but the magnus in this situation was ok :P
Anything about the archer skills, nerfs, dmg, etc? Or just about the buffs? At this point i can totally understand the guys who hide their stats/buffs/skillbar. Now i know they have nothing to hide, but that way they can avoid useless offtopic conversations :P
Nielin

Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Enerilla

Quote from: sirSethan on June 26, 2011, 07:18:38 PM

He was one of the most successful leader of the AOD, but u cant be the member of that clan. That is not bug too :P
Nielin

Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

PolSilv3r

They should better nerf daggers and CP reuse time (now is too fast :P ) :)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

sirSethan

Quote from: Enerilla on June 26, 2011, 04:48:46 PM
You have also archer/mage, so your idiot spam in the topic where I/we wanted to make this char better, told everything about your intellectual level.

but i always was beter then u :P
Even if u get xxx wepon u be noob forever :P
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

WhiteJack

Quote from: DKociak on June 22, 2011, 07:50:35 AM
Why i hit ppl for 100 and ppl hitting me for 200000 WHY?!!! GOD TELL ME WHYYYY!!!!!???????? Im know im "noob" but WHY!!!???

100 ppl hitting u for 20k dmg..!! I'll tell you what to do----->Just Leave   ;D ;D ;D ::)

R3mm

Quote from: WhiteJack on June 26, 2011, 11:15:34 PM

100 ppl hitting u for 20k dmg..!! I'll tell you what to do----->Just Leave   ;D ;D ;D ::)

For some people it is way to hard to stay in the topic, regarding archers, anythig with the proper buffs is almost ivinsible againts any archer, even in low s grade.

We are all waiting for an official reply from the gm team, what are they going to do regardig this "fix" as they call it.
Thanks

jygh

Quote from: Enerilla on June 26, 2011, 02:19:18 PM

dude on bladestorm mage ve 200 m atk  he wont hit u for more than 20 either and its  few second dance so stop kurwa cry lol . gaimardi hit me for 5k and he s archer other archers hit kinda hard too compared to hellbound . and i doubt u hit so low.
  Nightmare 30x

Tabbox

Quote from: jygh on June 27, 2011, 12:18:26 AM
dude on bladestorm mage ve 200 m atk  he wont hit u for more than 20 either and its  few second dance so stop kurwa cry lol . gaimardi hit me for 5k and he s archer other archers hit kinda hard too compared to hellbound . and i doubt u hit so low.
nerf archers more!

Defoe

Quote from: Enerilla on June 26, 2011, 02:19:18 PM
Just wonder, how stacking mastery gonna help you against Bladestorm dance ?

ylim

Quote from: sirSethan on June 26, 2011, 07:18:38 PM

i was kicked from AOD ?  :o but sure u have mroe info about my and AOD relation then me  :D