Mages+Warrior P Atk - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: Enerilla on June 27, 2011, 03:03:13 PM
a phantom ranger/warlord mutant or what the fok gaimardi was hits u hard. Bravo for your  thinking, that shows everything...
u know all mutants 85 were deleted yes?  and "average" archers hit for  1.5-2.5k so i doubt is so low since they crt like 7/10
  Nightmare 30x

Tabbox

Quote from: PolSilv3r on June 27, 2011, 05:35:44 PM
What about penis? There are rumors that he got one from a black guy... Now Gaimmardi has colossal 0.5 m+ !
there are rumors that u sux so much as archer and u can just spam on forum...

PolSilv3r

Quote from: G4rro on June 27, 2011, 08:36:53 PM
btw why are you still attention whore ? I've heard that you can only write posts , instead of playing .

Best defense is an attack?  :)

Good! You learn so fast! :D

Quote from: Tabbox on June 27, 2011, 09:12:33 PM
there are rumors that u sux so much as archer and u can just spam on forum...

You are no1, no1 man!

Now show me what you got :)
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Tabbox

u are so pro indeed...not!
last time i've seen u at any pvp/siege u ate 4/5k from me or any my clan mate, this is a fact.
oh well i forgot urs 11k post on forum! godman what a well know player! too bad that in game u worh a shit.
now show me what u got behind urs 11k post.

Enerilla

Quote from: jygh on June 27, 2011, 08:42:32 PM
u know all mutants 85 were deleted yes?  and "average" archers hit for  1.5-2.5k so i doubt is so low since they crt like 7/10

Why the fok u think every ppl is stupid and doesnt know so trivial things like that? YOU mentioned him as an example for archers dmg and now u ask me if i know he is deleted? My question about him was: HOW THE FOK IS A PR/WL MUTANT CONNECTED TO A FIGHTER/MAGE TOPIC? AND YOUR ANSWER WAS "U KNOW THEY ARE DELETED?" Omg, man, do not use the forum if u are using drogs. And i stoped at this point cos I do not want problem in our ally... Pls, dont waste time with answering, i will skip your posts.
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Tabbox

Quote from: Enerilla on June 27, 2011, 09:30:56 PM
Why the fok u think every ppl is stupid and doesnt know so trivial things like that? YOU mentioned him as an example for archers dmg and now u ask me if i know he is deleted? My question about him was: HOW THE FOK IS A PR/WL MUTANT CONNECTED TO A FIGHTER/MAGE TOPIC? AND YOUR ANSWER WAS "U KNOW THEY ARE DELETED?" Omg, man, do not use the forum if u are using drogs. And i stoped at this point cos I do not want problem in our ally... Pls, dont waste time with answering, i will skip your posts.

just for info i'm he/glad :)

Enerilla

Quote from: Tabbox on June 27, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
just for info i'm he/glad :)

u arent fighter/mage, so irrelevant in the warrior/mage pattack topic ;)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Tabbox

Quote from: Enerilla on June 27, 2011, 09:35:34 PM
u arent fighter/mage, so irrelevant in the warrior/mage pattack topic ;)
indeed :D
anyway i have a question for u,u wanna same patck as a fighter/fighter and u can even buff urself?
i'm just wondering why u are crying now, after they fix again masteries, and not in hb when ur stats was the same..

R3mm

Lets go back to the main post, to the main topic and the main question to the gm team.

Do you call this a fix?

Each sucblass combo has is own advantages and disvantages, the problem here is that you have literally disabled one subclass benefits over the stacked subclass.

This is not a balance, this is not a fix, this is deleting one subclass advantage entirely.

Warrior+Warrior got some benefits, Tank+Warrior as well, Tank+Mages obviously another sort of benefits.
But the question is

Since all the players here at DNET are allowed to have 1 buffer as support character, what are the benefits of a mage+warrior?, literally speaking of prophet+warrior?

The best you can do to balance the server is give back at 50% the p atk of the "stacked" weapon mastery.

0l3j

Quote from: R3mm on June 27, 2011, 11:35:55 PM
Lets go back to the main post, to the main topic and the main question to the gm team.

Do you call this a fix?

Each sucblass combo has is own advantages and disvantages, the problem here is that you have literally disabled one subclass benefits over the stacked subclass.

This is not a balance, this is not a fix, this is deleting one subclass advantage entirely.

Warrior+Warrior got some benefits, Tank+Warrior as well, Tank+Mages obviously another sort of benefits.
But the question is

Since all the players here at DNET are allowed to have 1 buffer as support character, what are the benefits of a mage+warrior?, literally speaking of prophet+warrior?

The best you can do to balance the server is give back at 50% the p atk of the "stacked" weapon mastery.

You ppl dont learn right ? First of all, the benefit of warrior/buffer like he/pp means you can take on back box combo buffer/buffer and have fullbuff (nearly ) so invalid crying argument from you guys.
In pvp most box means nothing and are just one hit coz of low equipment (not all guys have box in dnet  and box is never as good as live player) so they're means nothing in pvp comapred to any player, in pvp matter this fokin he/pp so he can support his pt and himself, this itself is a reason for this sub, if you dont understand this and dont want be partialy support just  pvp ownzor you should take warrior sub and dont cry here bout your bad choise.

nec/pp or sorc/pp also dont get so much from pp sub to the m atk ro other shits, beign support itself is advantage for them and their pt

stealth

They "fixed" masteries warrior/mage but why not also "fix" skills of warrior...

Right now warrior skills are nerfedbadly, like frenzy,bison.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

lasombra

You are funny ppl.
I remember first DN forum, was full of cry also.
Some things never change.

I play 1 char 5+ years (earlier played a bit 2 others, before maked this one).
In those 5+ years I never switched and cryied on forum how my char is weak. Even if was nerfed and sux hard.
90 % of our balance problems was always couse of YOUR crying. Ppl cry - admins  try fix, change etc....and more tings is fuked.

When You get killed in game Your dk getting smaller or smth ?
Stacked weapon masteries was fuked. And very good than deleted it (earlier it also was deleted). But ofc for every pr0's it's funny when he play CS and have tank for 2 hits (or 1 if good crit)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH