News:

Main Menu

Mages+Warrior P Atk

Started by R3mm, June 22, 2011, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lopes

Quote from: lasombra on June 28, 2011, 09:34:33 AM
You are funny ppl.
I remember first DN forum, was full of cry also.
Some things never change.

I play 1 char 5+ years (earlier played a bit 2 others, before maked this one).
In those 5+ years I never switched and cryied on forum how my char is weak. Even if was nerfed and sux hard.
90 % of our balance problems was always couse of YOUR crying. Ppl cry - admins  try fix, change etc....and more tings is fuked.

When You get killed in game Your dk getting smaller or smth ?
Stacked weapon masteries was fuked. And very good than deleted it (earlier it also was deleted). But ofc for every pr0's it's funny when he play CS and have tank for 2 hits (or 1 if good crit)

not all players are as mature as you and me fel. :)

anyway, does sh/bd have anti magic from sh + magic resistance from bd? if yes, one of them should be removed. armor mastery from sh + armor mastery from bd? fast mana recovery from sh + focus mind from bd?
dont take this as attack on you, or your class, im sure there are many "passive stacking" issues across most subclass combos. using the warrior/mage patk "fix" analogy, they should either remove all issues, or dont touch any.

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

lasombra

Quote from: Lopes on June 28, 2011, 10:16:16 AM
not all players are as mature as you and me fel. :)

anyway, does sh/bd have anti magic from sh + magic resistance from bd? if yes, one of them should be removed. armor mastery from sh + armor mastery from bd? fast mana recovery from sh + focus mind from bd?
dont take this as attack on you, or your class, im sure there are many "passive stacking" issues across most subclass combos. using the warrior/mage patk "fix" analogy, they should either remove all issues, or dont touch any.

anti magic and magic resistance do not stack. It was stack long time ago for some short time and it was great xD
About mana recovery and focus mind....dunno. My mana recovery is so low, than I doubt (and all skills enchanted)
Armor mastery - not stack (there are different masteries for armor anyway)

Anyway. Mana recovery is a bit different than archer\mage hitting tank for 10k.

cheers Lopes ;)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Enerilla

Quote from: Tabbox on June 27, 2011, 09:40:00 PM
indeed :D
anyway i have a question for u,u wanna same patck as a fighter/fighter and u can even buff urself?
i'm just wondering why u are crying now, after they fix again masteries, and not in hb when ur stats was the same..

U know well, that our stats were not the same at all! Or if u tell yours are the same, then u are really edited :P
I know masteries were fixed in the HB, but we lost attackspeed and pattack in gracia, while our targets got pdef now. So all i want to tell, the archers are weaker and weaker, the targets are stronger and stonger after every chronical change, so if they do not fok archers deliberately, then here is the time to have another think about our fully nerfed or badly working archer skills or the necessity of the archers (mainly archer supports) nerfs. I think if there will be tons of he/pal instead of he/pp that would not be good for our "haters" too.
And pls, dont talk about selfbuff in this case, when every ppl can use dual buffer it is not an advantage at all. :)
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

Enerilla

Quote from: lasombra on June 28, 2011, 10:24:24 AM
Anyway. Mana recovery is a bit different than archer\mage hitting tank for 10k.

I wanna see this archer and tank who u are talking about, Feli. An average archer cant hit a mage with 10K, not a tank in heavy, with deflect arrow, with many shield and pdef skill. I dont wanna tell u its a lie, but hard to belive. Maybe there are 1-2 archer on the server like that, but is that reasonable to nerf 100 players cos of 1-2? i think not.
Nielin

0l3j

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 12:40:54 PM
I know masteries were fixed in the HB, but we lost attackspeed and pattack in gracia, while our targets got pdef now. So all i want to tell, the archers are weaker and weaker, the targets are stronger and stonger after every chronical change, so if they do not fok archers deliberately, then here is the time to have another think about our fully nerfed or badly working archer skills or the necessity of the archers (and archer supports) nerfs. I think if there will be tons of he/pal instead of he/pp that would not be good for our "haters" too.
And pls, dont talk about selfbuff in this case, when every ppl can use dual buffer it is not an advantage at all. :)

If you dont understand the improtance of your char as buffer and the fact its way better than any dual (live player always better than dual.. ), that your he/pp always will be prefered in pt than any other he/xx coz you can buff them, then you made big mistake subbing your char, if wanted fully dd char then you rly should reroll to this he/pal or he/wl and al others cryers warrior/buffers too and stop crying here if you dont understand what kind of char you made (the same goes to nukers/buffers btw )

dd/buffer (no matter mage or fighter ) should be  actualy weaker than other dd/dd on same buff, for the same reason why buffer/buffer isnt for killing other players... if you made dd/dd you made it to get stronger in actual fight, if you made dd/buffer you made it to still fight but also buff others, not to get stronger in actual fight, buffer/buffer i think is obvious... its like ee/es crying that he cant kill in normal pvp.... plain stupid ppl :D

Enerilla

Quote from: 0l3j on June 28, 2011, 12:51:55 PM
If you dont understand the improtance of your char as buffer and the fact its way better than any dual (live player always better than dual.. ), that your he/pp always will be prefered in pt than any other he/xx coz you can buff them, then you made big mistake subbing your char, if wanted fully dd char then you rly should reroll to this he/pal or he/wl and al others cryers warrior/buffers too and stop crying here if you dont understand what kind of char you made (the same goes to nukers/buffers btw )

3 things.

1. i do know the importance of my char, but if u do so, why do u want to fok it?
2. where did u see i want a full dd char? I want working skills, and balance in nerf after we lost pattack cos the talisman, and attack speed cos the icarus nerf!
3. I wish u had no more working skills as an archer has and i wish u had so much nerfed skill what an archer has and if u would try to talk about it, i will suggest u reroll and and will call u cryer!
Nielin

lasombra

Nielin. Argue have no sense at all.
All knows than stacked masteries was fuked. Remember first mass pvp in gracia ? It was like CS.  Remember how many ppl joined pvp before this fix ? Almoust 0...and why ? Answer was only 1 " I do mot go, till they do not fix it" Remember ?
Dont tell me archers are week pls..I pvp against archers everyday, they are not weak.

Stacked masteries was also deleted in past when we changed chronicle, so just all back to normall. All classes have deleted it.

ps1. this tank was bp/pal. Nick is no matter.
ps2. ussles discussion.
ps3. posting from mobile sux.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Enerilla

Quote from: lasombra on June 28, 2011, 01:10:09 PM
Nielin. Argue have no sense at all.
All knows than stacked masteries was fuked. Remember first mass pvp in gracia ? It was like CS.  Remember how many ppl joined pvp before this fix ? Almoust 0...and why ? Answer was only 1 " I do mot go, till they do not fix it" Remember ?
Dont tell me archers are week pls..I pvp against archers everyday, they are not weak.

Stacked masteries was also deleted in past when we changed chronicle, so just all back to normall. All classes have deleted it.

ps1. this tank was bp/pal. Nick is no matter.
ps2. ussles discussion.
ps3. posting from mobile sux.

But as u could see i dont talk only about the fix. Could u tell me why do they have to nerf all of our skills too?
Nielin

ylim

ur attack speed "nerf" wasnt only cos of icarus "nerf". its cos of gracia where all fighter class have attack speed limit. i dont think so archers so week aswell, and with those stacking masteries u had insane patk... why u want same patk like a glad/he fe. ? and anyway with every cronicle there are changes with u can live or not.

which skill is nerfed so much compare to HB ?

sirSethan

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 01:20:07 PM
But as u could see i dont talk only about the fix. Could u tell me why do they have to nerf all of our skills too?

lol ? what u talkin ?:D Me skils works corectly. stun works, hamstring also (with really big chances to on)
All works corectly exept 1. Sometimes is very big diffrence in dmg. ppl on this same buff with this same equipt and  one time hit 200-400 and somtimes 6-7k :o

Quote from: jygh on June 27, 2011, 08:42:32 PM
u know all mutants 85 were deleted yes? 

sad to say but no. not all was deleted  :D :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Enerilla

Quote from: ylim on June 28, 2011, 01:23:56 PM
ur attack speed "nerf" wasnt only cos of icarus "nerf". its cos of gracia where all fighter class have attack speed limit. i dont think so archers so week aswell, and with those stacking masteries u had insane patk... why u want same patk like a glad/he fe. ? and anyway with every cronicle there are changes with u can live or not.

which skill is nerfed so much compare to HB ?

Not compared to HB, these all are old nerfs from C4. Ubi, i try talk about a long process. Archers lost attack speed, pattack (so got weaker), the targets can reach higher stats (got stronger). As u said every chronicle brought some changes what we should accept. But after 3-4 years why cant we talk about f.e. the nerfed skills? Ok, lets tell that in the old days the hamstring shot was overpowered, but now, with its 300 crit dmg and 0,0001 landrate it isnt. Why cant we have another think about these skills?
Nielin

sirSethan

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 01:34:23 PM
Ok, lets tell that in the old days the hamstring shot was overpowered, but now, with its 300 crit dmg and 0,0001 landrate it isnt. Why cant we have another think about these skills?

omg u talk bullsh1ts this skill works coretly. it should give slow not fokin dmg lol
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S