Web Analytics
Old SubClass system - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Old SubClass system

Started by hebdzik, June 21, 2011, 06:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hebdzik

all this discussion didn't helped me to solve my problem.
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

hebdzik

up

any gm read this section?
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

stealth

I also posted bug some time ago.

If you have main XX/YY and sub XX/ZZ you could switch in such a way to not have a conflict.

so for example you know you have sub with current XX/ZZ with XX as current class, then you should change
main YY/XX to have YY as current main class, then you go to the grandmaster of class XX and change to XX.

hope this helps... If this is a mutant and no way out, then all i can say it w8 for update ;)
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

hebdzik

i have main SH and Dnet sub SE and i cant kurwa change on SE. Retail subs i have 1st. Necro 75 2nd cardinal. No more xx/yy
only
Main: SH/SE
Sub1: NC
sub2: Cardi

only faking problem is i cant switch from SH to SE. Cant learn skills from SE like: Bless the Blood, Stigma of Shilien, Mass Recharge, Throne Root.
I can switch on Necor sub, on cardi sub. But i cant switch on this DNET SUB!!!
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

hebdzik

log in to game and spam about donation you can do, but answer on request for people who want play again you cant do.
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/shot00010k.jpg/)
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

hebdzik

friend in game asked me to add also list of chis chars witch are buged also.
- kazunpl
- yalez
- fluffypl
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

Kakkarot

Can any GM post something about this old SubClass system? There are ppl that aren't sure what to do...

I don't know if it's a bug that will be fixed in one cumulative update... or this is a bug that all bugged need to beg to have it fixed...
It's getting irritating as whole bunch of "i know better" ppl that don't read a thing from topics like this will spam about grandmasters etc... witch is not a point... as problem is not with L2 subs but with DN subs...

So...
When the hell it will be fixed? Is there a way to "update" that subclass system on our own (via mysterius npc X in town Y)... Or is it that we realy need to wait because You failed at some point with implementation that You (coding team) heve no f idea whats that all about and how to fix it?

P.S. Yea... That move with locking bug topic up... excelent work... I wonder... why Infi NM is ONLY ONE server on DN that don't have bug section within its forum...
ALFA & OMEGA (beta version)