News:

Main Menu

dear gms any ideas for server future pls

Started by djvancho, June 27, 2011, 10:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ScUMR

Quote from: k0rina on July 01, 2011, 07:40:42 AM
rolf  this valkyria story is so long...

i remember at start i told to  gms dont perma ban all just give hours and they said pff no  and i told them that will destroy serv  like it done .

walky died  from last year when me and my clan left lies are bad  and since now just few guyz playing cuz prooly are bored change serv or got items...

Walky dont have any future cuz isnt dead now is DEAD  1 year ago like whole lineage game generually nowadays cuz more new games exist like LOL HON AION WOW EtC
dear Greek Melon, server became dead after Enclave left, not ur s3xidium clan, remember back a little with 3 side fights was for  epic raid bosses and fights even just for golkonda, aynway u have right about nowdays, i have no idea why they wont merge this server also or just give something for those active players on other one server from our community, even it usless to running a server PC for this :S, at all Valkyria was became very good server  but died so fast.

ToTem

x15
iToTem - tr/shl
x5
ToTemHuN - he/wk
vlk
kAnny - tyr/wc

+GekKey+

who the fock donate so much that they can keep paying the server host bills ? XD Its a waste of money to hust valkyria like roly said, should merge it.

Ah ye, korina is so pro, he left server cause hes soo cool and then.... BAM server died, became boring cause... the great mighty korina left... rly pls stfu and stop think the planet gravitate arround you cause ur so cool

stealth

It is a waste of money to hoste the server ?
Excuse me, what was the prpose of a new server then ? How can you idiots scream dead after 1 year after you decide to make it dead ?
sry but f*ck you, i think those that want merge are probably the ones who will "not" be effected , because you allready have items/clans etc on the other server. Doing a merge like this would be like scamming the players on this server 5 times.
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

+GekKey+

Quote from: stealth on July 03, 2011, 01:34:00 PM
It is a waste of money to hoste the server ?
Excuse me, what was the prpose of a new server then ? How can you idiots scream dead after 1 year after you decide to make it dead ?
sry but f*ck you, i think those that want merge are probably the ones who will "not" be effected , because you allready have items/clans etc on the other server. Doing a merge like this would be like scamming the players on this server 5 times.

You dont undersand. How much per month does it cost to host valkyria server VERSUS how much income you get from donation. If everyone says theres like 10 players online, that means those 10 players have to donate at least to pay the host, at ;least theres not much bandwidth ;). Anyway this is why i believe its a waste...

About server merge, players will ajust themselves just like Infinity did when they merge it with Nightmare. Do you think everyone was happy to see that kind of merge ? a 5x with a 30x how much more drops, money, coins, higher level they could have ? I think the price of donator coins was like 3 times higher than player on Infinity would buy them for. Also, many people have tons of donator coins on valkyria, getting a Dnet dyna set is roughly 35 dc. Dont tell me all players from valkyria cant afford this and will have such a big disadvantage over infinite nightmare players.

We didnt kill this server on purpose... It was a really cool server, thus lack of GM work/public relation experience/motivation? made some players quit, and then it just started a domino effect.

@ korina, Im not a pure hater, I just hate people that brag and think they are godlike. Again you claim that i was so low, do you even know chars i was playing lol? I had items always to compete with top players. So i never cryed because you killed me and it was soooo unfair....

djvancho

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Luthor123

^^Actually if we want to be realists the server died cause AoD kicked Excidium back where they came from.^^
:* LoveGun.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

andreww

Quote from: k0rina on July 14, 2011, 11:11:54 AM
What AOD  did ?  :D 

i still got all pics 1 pt exc1> 2 pt AOD/F1  so dont make me laugh

ps : if u mean the wannabe fake exc1dium that got created after  the real players of that clan left yes gz u killed some bunch of noobs  ::)
DONT BRAK MI BALLZ

ho is pro who isnt ,all "old creww cx1tards"  where u are talking about are no lifers that play 12-18 hours a day

so stay proud on what u acomplished  in your life 
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

ylim

Quote from: k0rina on July 14, 2011, 11:11:54 AM
What AOD  did ?  :D  

i still got all pics 1 pt exc1> 2 pt AOD/F1  so dont make me laugh

ps : if u mean the wannabe fake exc1dium that got created after  the real players of that clan left yes gz u killed some bunch of noobs  ::)

we saw how pr0 u r on pt vs pt event  :-* (damn we were so noobs 1 member died once from our pt on full event  :-\ )
yes we know it was test setup!!!! ;D

u win untill we were in karmian  :-* and ur brainless flame about our set was just pathetic, cos we at least accept war with c/b/a grade with s-dyna set

Grosse

Nightmare x30
Grosse - Necro/PP

Valkyria x9
???