FS from track gz - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

FS from track gz

Started by CleanSky, July 20, 2011, 08:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawciu

Quote from: CleanSky on July 20, 2011, 11:54:06 PM

don't be surprised when you stay alone and then you will have time more in order to stand in giran :)

If i have to stay alone I'll leave game  ;) Don't worry about me  :)

CleanSky

Quote from: TrackZero on July 21, 2011, 07:58:25 AM
Sorry but about who are you talking about now? I heard you are talking about some1 called Verg0? If yes, can i ask you 1st who is Verg0 and what i did now since i clearly dont know the guy?

tell me where from he has things which are missing at Donny ? you are dealing with matters :/ only how to take out coin'y from server example where is event maybe repair problems something doesn't work but he is only counting donation donation rly track server need active GM and the 100% working things. I knew that orginal files Gracia Final are very expensive and your work but people need cares. Server need more players but who here I want to play nobody now. 100% donation 0 farm only i must need buy more coin's and go play on oly BTW nice rly nice update FS at donny thx track eh :/  
http://valid.canardpc.com/2708026

Sp3ctre

Quote from: CleanSky on July 21, 2011, 08:56:22 AM
tell me where from he has things which are missing at Donny ? you are dealing with matters :/ olny how to take out coin'y from server example where is event maybe repair problems something doesn't work but he is only counting donation donation rly track server need active GM and the 100% working things. I knew that orginal files Gracia Final are very expensive and your work but people need cares. Server need more players but who here I want to play nobody now. 100% donation 0 farm only i must need buy more coin's and go play on oly BTW nice rly nice update FS at donny thx track eh :/  
All kamaels have a skill named Strike Back and is togle skil
it has a verry low chance to succseed but the chance exist - to reflect  the dmg from skils back to enemy
The dmg u recive was from that skil not from the FS .

CleanSky

Quote from: Sp3ctre on July 21, 2011, 09:12:24 AM
All kamaels have a skill named Strike Back and is togle skil
it has a verry low chance to succseed but the chance exist - to reflect  the dmg from skils back to enemy
The dmg u recive was from that skil not from the FS .

i knew that all kamaels have a skill Strike Back and it is togle;] but verg0 have 100% chance yee have big lucky hahaah xD he can deny ;]
http://valid.canardpc.com/2708026