Web Analytics
Golkonda and Baium

News:

Main Menu

Golkonda and Baium

Started by Phonex, July 07, 2011, 08:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Guys, someone knows the time respawn of Golkondas and Baium? i have been wating for more then 10 hrs for golkondas and not even seen one :S, and baium well last time it was 36+8 hrs random dunno now :S
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

emek

Quote from: Phonex on July 07, 2011, 08:03:13 AM
Guys, someone knows the time respawn of Golkondas and Baium? i have been wating for more then 10 hrs for golkondas and not even seen one :S, and baium well last time it was 36+8 hrs random dunno now :S

i think baium is 5 days +-8 h but i m not sure
NM x30
Emek - ne/bp
iEmek - ne/pp
HeYYa - ne/da
xEmekx - bd/se
Skatawa - sps/ee
PokaCycki - ee/sws
NeedForWeed - ss/wk

Phonex

Quote from: emek on July 07, 2011, 03:38:39 PM
i think baium is 5 days +-8 h but i m not sure

ty bro, now just need to know damn golkondas respawn, cuz i have beed wating for more then 10 hours and non came out, are the bugged? i pm gm but didnt answer, i killed golkonda toi and dind give horn, lol xD last time i saw a damn golkonda was in server restart, maybe they will jsut spawn with server restarts xD
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

zenice

Quote from: Phonex on July 07, 2011, 04:50:13 PM
ty bro, now just need to know damn golkondas respawn, cuz i have beed wating for more then 10 hours and non came out, are the bugged? i pm gm but didnt answer, i killed golkonda toi and dind give horn, lol xD last time i saw a damn golkonda was in server restart, maybe they will jsut spawn with server restarts xD

GG!!!  ;D