Web Analytics
Fortress bug

News:

Main Menu

Fortress bug

Started by Diver, July 14, 2011, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diver

Ok so i take fortress that was not belong to no1. After siege, in main room shows NPC that allow to take ally with castle. Everything was ok, i had concrat with Aden, i was able tu ubgrade gate, guards. But after few hours someone attack my fortress and after that siege concrat with Aden was canceled and im not able to make it again.

Sry for my english.

Weezer

Quote from: Diver on July 14, 2011, 09:11:17 PM
Ok so i take fortress that was not belong to no1. After siege, in main room shows NPC that allow to take ally with castle. Everything was ok, i had concrat with Aden, i was able tu ubgrade gate, guards. But after few hours someone attack my fortress and after that siege concrat with Aden was canceled and im not able to make it again.

Sry for my english.

Contract can be made only when u take Fortress from NPC's, when u take from another clan it is supposed to keep Contract with Castle till NPC's take fortress back.

NPC's take fortress back 1 week after they lost fortress, so then u will have chance to make contract again.

Diver

I take fortress from npc and than protect it. There was sige but i didn't lost fortress.

Weezer

Quote from: Diver on July 15, 2011, 12:30:58 AM
I take fortress from npc and than protect it. There was sige but i didn't lost fortress.

So contract still working.

Locus

Quote from: Weezer on July 15, 2011, 04:37:01 AM
So contract still working.

It isnt, i had the same. Catos took fortress, sign the contract with shhutgard, and next day there was no contract. And in world info was that he got it since 28h.