GRATZ !!!!!!!

Started by lasombra, July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cerebelo

Quote from: wildpussy on July 17, 2011, 01:59:33 PM
not all are able to buy it
I can buy it, I am old and rich player

this is about GAMEPLAY and new players

without gameplay there will be no new players + old ones will get bored and leave

atm it's not even worth for players to set bots on top exp spots, cos there is no useful drops there at all, everything is on DONNY, all what you can do is farm fortress with lower level char, and you can go kill tiat and sell vesper weapon to a donator becos for you - the normal player - this weapon is useless for you (before update it was also about Magician will, and those few FS which are now on donny)
you call this gameplay ?? better revert everything back to our custom hellbound chronicle
OR make something about gameplay
we can not have this sux fully official gracia final on such old corrupted server with way better stuff comming easier 1 chronicle before

you even dont know any features of it, cos all of them are worthless for this server

GZ on getting the files, everything works, not much bugs, i can say i have no more crashes when porting, but gameplay is just HORRIBLE without making changes, and who do we have to thank for this ? who was this moron testers in closed beta ? what the fuk they even tested ? even golkys don't work

+1 for u

i spent 3 years on this server .... non cheatting , farming like we all should ( without boxes ) just with clan and onther nice players here ... expeing in parties ( not one orc with 3 boxes) , working hard for every item i have , but i was always weak ... i finnaly understood that 90 % of players here are donators or they are old 5-6 years old players with grate items , but anyway my char was ok , but after new sets/weapons/and other things in donny there is huge gap between players like me and donators .... ofc old ppl , and ppl from big clans must be way more powerfull , and ofc there must be some donating rewards for server health , but dear gms now we have big big gap betwen players here .... so due to lack of fun i've left l2(dragon) world  and maybe other players will get to my conclusion ..... i think u don't want that
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

trooperXkoki

Quote from: sirSethan on July 17, 2011, 10:13:24 PM
lol  :D :D +1

bb for 8 days:P
Holidays time :D
I miss u Track :*:*:
I send u postcard :P
wake up dude :S
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

lasombra

Quote from: wildpussy on July 17, 2011, 01:59:33 PM
not all are able to buy it
I can buy it, I am old and rich player

this is about GAMEPLAY and new players

without gameplay there will be no new players + old ones will get bored and leave

atm it's not even worth for players to set bots on top exp spots, cos there is no useful drops there at all, everything is on DONNY, all what you can do is farm fortress with lower level char, and you can go kill tiat and sell vesper weapon to a donator becos for you - the normal player - this weapon is useless for you (before update it was also about Magician will, and those few FS which are now on donny)
you call this gameplay ?? better revert everything back to our custom hellbound chronicle
OR make something about gameplay
we can not have this sux fully official gracia final on such old corrupted server with way better stuff comming easier 1 chronicle before

you even dont know any features of it, cos all of them are worthless for this server

GZ on getting the files, everything works, not much bugs, i can say i have no more crashes when porting, but gameplay is just HORRIBLE without making changes, and who do we have to thank for this ? who was this moron testers in closed beta ? what the fuk they even tested ? even golkys don't work

+1

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

flamingAwe

spam, spam, spam
where are answers or at lesn new ETA, which we ofc won't believe, but at least few days can stop spaming

Luthor123

I just wanna ask 1 thing.
How exactly this ..how to say it "I AM EMO I WILL QQ ON FORUM FOR THIS AND THAT OMFG THIS SUX OMG OMG OMG" thing helps anyone,and in 1st  place GMs-Drake to understand that sth goes wrong?
You want to write sth,write sth useful,some suggestion for how to improve the damn server ,report bugs and don't keep them to yourselves (Gz to Lucif for doing this even if ppl call him edited bla bla i don't care at all..just gz.) ,try to use common sense (if you got any left).
This shouting ,this "oh this sux hard" this "It doesn't work,it's bug" without even knowing HOW STH should work doesn't help at all,as matter of fact it does things only worse,since nobody would enjoy when someone tell him/her "your job sux,go kill yourself" and that's what atleast Track gets everyday on this forum from 88% of ppl ,however thnk god there are some normal ppl who use brain and don't emoqq at once.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now,about this Donny stuff.
Best solution for the sake of server and for the sake of good game and fair play i would suggest to :
Keep things as they are,put on donny LIMITED time items such as Vitality hair accessories ( many of you are familiar with them from RPG-Club and they worked great) ,
Remove all ITEMS except Dnet vesper from donny ,so lower lvled ppl can go farm and have sth to do instead of just donate and get full sets for eatch of lvl.
Remove the quest items such as -Clan quest items-retail quest items - (Remove horns ONLY AFTER quest golkys get fixed) this will give more team play to people of the server and will bring more people togather.
Remove the attribute energies ,and instead make the chance of jewels/crystals to succeed lower and the attribute like l2off i already made topic on forum ,and i guess since i asked for no flame / no frustration almost nobody posted cause most of ppl are used to flame 24/7 here.
REMOVE BOGS from donny....oly will be much more active and MUCH more approached by normal players too since they'll need bogs sooner or later.
LIFE STONES ,come on...nobody buys them ...their price is ridiculous and drop rate of them is good also,it's useless to have them there.

ALL IN ALL ABOUT DONNY. USE DONATING SYSTEM,But think smart and put stuff that all the players would like to have ,but could play easily without them such as headgears with custom effects like vitality and you can come up with much more ,check RPG-Club server to get ideas,check other servers to get ideas LIKE MANY OTHER SERVERS DID IN PAST WHEN DNET WAS TOP F*@NG NUMBER 1 SERVER IN EUROPE FOR 1 AND HALF YEAR ! ! !!Back then when you thought smart and worked smart.No at any cost i don't say that you don't do your work,i say that there are many other things that could be much more effective and balance the server much more ,bring people together and cause more fun to the players.Even bring new players.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Item suggestion obtaining:
Make common raid stronger,A LOT stronget like it was in past chronicles with Naga and give the drops such as dynasty jewels/weapons/ so people will actually WANT and NEED to kill them.A
Also maybe give more exp reward from raids so even people who don't need the drops but the exp would go.
This would even cause the server to have much more pvp.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Community of the server:
LESS HATE TO EATCHOTHER.
LESS FLAMING (ok it's part of game but some are just crazy to say).
MORE UNDERSTANDING AS TO WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING ,AND HOW STUFF WORK.
NO REPORTS/USELESS QUESTIONS/CRYINGS/NERF ASKING for NORMAL things.
THINK BEFORE YOU POST -PLEASE!
DON'T FLAME DONATORS,WITHOUT THEM YOU WOULDN'T PLAY HERE FOR 4 YEARS NOW IF NOT MORE.
MOST IMPORTANT : PLAY FOR FUN,NOT TO FLAME OR GET FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Server overall .

http://market.bot.rpg-club.com/ussr/buy/price/desc
GREAT MARKET site about ingame items that people  are selling/buying at this current time.

More events ,there are tons of fun events where people would like to participate ,even with funny rewards.Some may say it would ruin the pvp but it would also bring new players to server.

And at last,most important of all if we want new players to join the server and rise the server to the top once again. . .

PUT DNET ON EVERY L2 VOTING SITE ,AND VOTE FOR DNET DAILY.MORE VOTES=MORE NEW PLAYERS-MORE NEW PLAYERS=MORE FUN IN GAME/MORE PVP-> ALL THIS TOGATHER = GREAT SERVER for which EVERYONE would care and the stuff would even LOVE to keep up.

Thank you and have a good night,i hope i didn't write this for nothing and i hope there are still people left that appreciate even the slightest move to make this server a better one from no matter who it comes.
Eleonorr.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

+GekKey+

Quote from: Luthor123 on July 18, 2011, 11:13:07 PM
I just wanna ask 1 thing.
How exactly this ..how to say it "I AM EMO I WILL QQ ON FORUM FOR THIS AND THAT OMFG THIS SUX OMG OMG OMG" thing helps anyone,and in 1st  place GMs-Drake to understand that sth goes wrong?
You want to write sth,write sth useful,some suggestion for how to improve the damn server ,report bugs and don't keep them to yourselves (Gz to Lucif for doing this even if ppl call him edited bla bla i don't care at all..just gz.) ,try to use common sense (if you got any left).
This shouting ,this "oh this sux hard" this "It doesn't work,it's bug" without even knowing HOW STH should work doesn't help at all,as matter of fact it does things only worse,since nobody would enjoy when someone tell him/her "your job sux,go kill yourself" and that's what atleast Track gets everyday on this forum from 88% of ppl ,however thnk god there are some normal ppl who use brain and don't emoqq at once.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now,about this Donny stuff.
Best solution for the sake of server and for the sake of good game and fair play i would suggest to :
Keep things as they are,put on donny LIMITED time items such as Vitality hair accessories ( many of you are familiar with them from RPG-Club and they worked great) ,
Remove all ITEMS except Dnet vesper from donny ,so lower lvled ppl can go farm and have sth to do instead of just donate and get full sets for eatch of lvl.
Remove the quest items such as -Clan quest items-retail quest items - (Remove horns ONLY AFTER quest golkys get fixed) this will give more team play to people of the server and will bring more people togather.
Remove the attribute energies ,and instead make the chance of jewels/crystals to succeed lower and the attribute like l2off i already made topic on forum ,and i guess since i asked for no flame / no frustration almost nobody posted cause most of ppl are used to flame 24/7 here.
REMOVE BOGS from donny....oly will be much more active and MUCH more approached by normal players too since they'll need bogs sooner or later.
LIFE STONES ,come on...nobody buys them ...their price is ridiculous and drop rate of them is good also,it's useless to have them there.

ALL IN ALL ABOUT DONNY. USE DONATING SYSTEM,But think smart and put stuff that all the players would like to have ,but could play easily without them such as headgears with custom effects like vitality and you can come up with much more ,check RPG-Club server to get ideas,check other servers to get ideas LIKE MANY OTHER SERVERS DID IN PAST WHEN DNET WAS TOP F*@NG NUMBER 1 SERVER IN EUROPE FOR 1 AND HALF YEAR ! ! !!Back then when you thought smart and worked smart.No at any cost i don't say that you don't do your work,i say that there are many other things that could be much more effective and balance the server much more ,bring people together and cause more fun to the players.Even bring new players.
Item suggestion obtaining:
Make common raid stronger,A LOT stronget like it was in past chronicles with Naga and give the drops such as dynasty jewels/weapons/ so people will actually WANT and NEED to kill them.A
Also maybe give more exp reward from raids so even people who don't need the drops but the exp would go.
This would even cause the server to have much more pvp.
Community of the server:
LESS HATE TO EATCHOTHER.
LESS FLAMING (ok it's part of game but some are just crazy to say).
MORE UNDERSTANDING AS TO WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING ,AND HOW STUFF WORK.
NO REPORTS/USELESS QUESTIONS/CRYINGS/NERF ASKING for NORMAL things.
THINK BEFORE YOU POST -PLEASE!
DON'T FLAME DONATORS,WITHOUT THEM YOU WOULDN'T PLAY HERE FOR 4 YEARS NOW IF NOT MORE.
MOST IMPORTANT : PLAY FOR FUN,NOT TO FLAME OR GET FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Server overall .

http://market.bot.rpg-club.com/ussr/buy/price/desc
GREAT MARKET site about ingame items that people  are selling/buying at this current time.

More events ,there are tons of fun events where people would like to participate ,even with funny rewards.Some may say it would ruin the pvp but it would also bring new players to server.

And at last,most important of all if we want new players to join the server and rise the server to the top once again. . .

PUT DNET ON EVERY L2 VOTING SITE ,AND VOTE FOR DNET DAILY.MORE VOTES=MORE NEW PLAYERS-MORE NEW PLAYERS=MORE FUN IN GAME/MORE PVP-> ALL THIS TOGATHER = GREAT SERVER for which EVERYONE would care and the stuff would even LOVE to keep up.

Thank you and have a good night,i hope i didn't write this for nothing and i hope there are still people left that appreciate even the slightest move to make this server a better one from no matter who it comes.
Eleonorr.

+1, and i would add: Get some staff!!! More people = more knowledge = more fixes = more player support

Luthor123

Quote from: darkcore on July 18, 2011, 11:39:55 PM
lack of ppl is bcz most of em are playing  high five  or interlude
am i wrong ?
There are far more important things apart of new chronicle implement.It's about timing of implement.ATM Rpg-club is top European server and yet it is still gracia-finl. 2days ago only they started moving to H5,and yet H5 isn't the last update that is released atm.
Good server with old chronicle >>>Bad server with new chronicle .
Chronicle implement comes ONLY when people are bored of the old one and have acquired and achieved everything that could be possibly achieved on previous one.

Luthor123

Quote from: darkcore on July 18, 2011, 11:54:41 PM
well i can tell this as proof of existence
some months ago i made up mine server with L2J - High Five
community growed fast
weeks and weeks later tired of aplying eternal updates i decided to turn it back
so i deleted everything related to Java and installed GFextender the one can be found in mmocom.ru
and in some other places
same l2off server as rgp-club
u know what ?  since that change my community is EMPTY, everyone is gone

sad but truth  
Was your community based on 6 years old network ?That's the real question.
Dnet once was masterpiece, and as mater of fact it still is or could be.
Sorry i won't write more  i could be talking about those things for hours but i am very tired today.  :-\

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: darkcore on July 19, 2011, 08:34:48 AM
we dont face here a problem related to be 6 years community  or 1 year like mine
is about the game
ppl just got pissed between chronicles
how much ppl left when they changed from C6 to HB ?
and how much ppl left when they changed from HB to GF ?
ofc some ppl will be back here but those are few and old players
how they can promote dn if 50% ppl outside doesnt like everything under Freya and Freya Suxx imo
and about the other 50% they are playing C4 or IL

dunno...  it is like trying to walk in a dense fog

Show me any server who have a lot players  by having c4 and IL stop talking ballocks please, anyhow i will lock this topic because it just waste my time really.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]