Web Analytics
just a question

News:

Main Menu

just a question

Started by FIREBLADE, July 25, 2011, 12:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIREBLADE

Tryed to pm piccy and nothing...tryed to pm track and nothing..i would only ask if its not a problem why i cant enchant my resist water up to +12...i have not it on enchant list

2) enchant rate of skills working good?i dont know but i fail a lot of times 4 or 5 bogs in a row with 95% chance success...with 100 bogs i cant make even skills+10..ok about unluck but..dont know if other ppl have same problem(if it is a problem)..if can track or piccy chek my char if there is some bug ty.

srry if i maded a topic for this but i didnt got any answer to pm's

hf to all

FeelmyBow

Got the same problem with the skill enchant rate. Something is wrong indeed. I wasted BoG's on 2nd class skills with 95% succes and failed to +1, 3x in a row.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Neozinhu

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 25, 2011, 01:38:10 AM
Got the same problem with the skill enchant rate. Something is wrong indeed. I wasted BoG's on 2nd class skills with 95% succes and failed to +1, 3x in a row.
0->1 isnt 98%?

And about fails, mby its just unlucky tbh, i failed 5 from 0->1 once, all dif skills

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

FIREBLADE

well as i told about luck can be..but when 95% or 98% chance fail skills from +2 to 3 a lot of times..its a bit strange...and about dont have all skill list on enchant table..thats strange too..as i know resist aqua is 2nd class skill so normally i coud enchant it to 30 but i have not it in list..all this is strange...% are not really%

Perse

Quote from: FIREBLADE on July 25, 2011, 12:54:13 AM
Tryed to pm piccy and nothing...tryed to pm track and nothing..i would only ask if its not a problem why i cant enchant my resist water up to +12...i have not it on enchant list

2) enchant rate of skills working good?i dont know but i fail a lot of times 4 or 5 bogs in a row with 95% chance success...with 100 bogs i cant make even skills+10..ok about unluck but..dont know if other ppl have same problem(if it is a problem)..if can track or piccy chek my char if there is some bug ty.

srry if i maded a topic for this but i didnt got any answer to pm's

hf to all

Same problem  (Point 1), one skills disappeared from the list to +15 
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

tiptip

i had some fails on +1 +2 +3 as well, but also i made skills +8 +10 with 1 bog, i think maybe its luck, due on 95% to fail 3 times not seems logic <:
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

FIREBLADE

skills +15 should disappear if 3rd class skills...so mby thats normal..but as i can see still no gm answers;D ehehheheh