30 (65.2%)
Other.
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: August 01, 2011, 10:41:49 AM

TheBrain

Quote from: andreww on July 25, 2011, 02:36:25 PM
why u play here than.....

there are many jedi servers in this world....

when ask me its most fun when items are like the are now, mine clan member f2cker  made a vesper bow already +7 and 2 armor parts +6

its better this way ,no blessed event no drops of beas and bews ingame

ubber sets suck :)  

yeah yeah Aod , i know start flame me about mine 15+ vesper dagger  <3

How many doors you had to make to buy this weapon? Or you got promoted yet?

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 26, 2011, 09:01:34 PM
TROLOLOL ! what a flawless victory OMG XDD !!!  imo, awesome to see when the local flamethrower is on vacation, clannies keepin' the name "CB flamer squad" feard... imo Alex rapes! huhuuuuuu :D::D:D

victory? hum sure, he won in competition: show how brainless u r. he just shown and confirmed his tardness 1 more time. but u same kind of tard, so ofc for u its "victory". now for sure u will be happy and whole night gonna masturbate and watch at same time his tarded post on forum. enjoy.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Luthor123

What the hell....i just made a topic where we could just discuss like normal ppl the enchant rate and vote what we would like for the server...and i see some bunch of people just throwing flame to each other like 9 y/o kids would do.
If anyone else has some frustrated opinion like "remove blessed enchants" please go make your own topic about it.
And if there is anyone else who wants to flame go do that on pms on forum or in game so you won't bother the actually 5 people who really want to discuss normally on the topic. :-\
Many of you flame GMs for what they do with donations.I don't say that anyone is saint of the Dev team of server but they do good job even keeping the server alive for 5 years+...that's a pretty amazing fact,and the server is still alive due to their work and donations that we have.So,if you have some suggestion of how to make this server a better place please write a new topic and post it there,personally i would be happy to write my own opinion about the ways that server could be helped.

Thank you, Ele.:)

P.s.Those flames/blames/hate don't help the community to grow or get better,but make exactly the opposite ,which is causing more and more frustration,hate,disgusts for new players and total mess when it comes to vital opinions about basic stuff of the game.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Luthor123

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 27, 2011, 12:53:20 AM
make love, not war ..... lol fckin hippy sh1t :D  gtfo already.
I can actually flame a lot too,and i do sometimes,but on important topics i pref are not to.
Now...if you haven't a pretty well formed dictionary and the half of your speeches contain flame ,take some English lessons ,read books and stuff like that instead of playing and flaming pixels like you use to do. :P If not,your choice to stay an unhappy pixel in this world without having a life.
P.s. Learn what hippy means 1st.And then learn the difference between a hippy and a "well informed" person.

And by the way...i made this topic ...you came flaming ppl in my topic...why would i "Gtfo"?Funny you are.  ;D
More votes/suggestions people,don't pay attention to flamers like this guy above.:P

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Gonzal

Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

zippobg

SadFace
WC/OL

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 26, 2011, 11:50:35 PM
actually this wasnt a bad one eighter, tho its kinda strange that on the upper mentioned "forum fight victory" you stricktly associated on masturbation...sick mofo you are :)
on the other hand, theres one more hidden truth in your post...in the last 3 page, you called 3 different players " retarded, and brainless " .... apologise me but i have to ask: have you ever thought about the idea that you're trying to project your own mental problems on other ppl ? ye, i know that makes your poor and fcked up life less miserable, but still...i can assure you most of us thinks that you're a very complicated little boy, with very-very complicated problems. do us a favour, or more....do this for the humanity, sterilize yourself.
not that you could get laid easily with this habit, but your raging hate against donators actually based on the conclusion, that you hate ppl who can afford pay for a game, which is kinda understandable if we consider the fact that you waste all your money on paying random homelesses for whispering to your ears " you are my friend, you're a funny and cool person, i like you "
i pity you.

was rly intresting read this sad story about ur real life mark. imo u can start write book alrdy, smth like: "my hard childhood and real life problems", should be bestseller. but u should understand, not every1 like u and not all have so hard real life, so senseless move ur problems on another ppl. hope in future all will be ok with u.

also 1 friendly suggestion for u. mb its time back to basic school and learn math abit, cuz difference between 2 and 3 exist, but looks like u didnt see.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 27, 2011, 09:31:34 AM
you can do better then this cheap sh1t :)

well informed..... ahahahhaha xD you're a joke m8.

so "low skilled" reply from "pro flamer" like u :-\  try 1 more time :)
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Shadow21

Quote from: mark_elesse on July 27, 2011, 04:19:25 PM

with your mental level and creativity it could happen easily.

i

1st look at mirror, after think who u r and only after post smth.
DramaQueen - EE/SwS