Resist cancel buffs /// switch... trick.. bluff

Started by Kastro, July 27, 2011, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastro

Quote from: Hefestus on July 29, 2011, 01:52:33 PM
Trick, Switch, Bluff skills work against MEN mental defence of the target

it works with fighters wery well especially while skill is disturbed

in my opinion there is nothing to fix

cancel ... this topic is with us for almost 6 years :)

same discription  on mage  skill who cancel target  { canceling target } and work 100%  so some skills are   Men some are working 100% w/o ressit  so something should be fix it  there is not saying on the skills  chance to  cancel target is say only cancel target  what`s mean should work 100% also and that`s the power of the skills outher wise  should be deleted to noone hope on mirical  we dont fight only vs fighters    we fight vs mages also what dagger suposly to  switch the heals   and the cancel`s  what working also with 100%   so for some  is mather for some is stapmather   is pure bullsh1t i dont know who have it problem how was wokring before

VforVanilla

All focking stuns land all time except bluff whenever you have rb sets,talismans for stuns etc. WTF with this sh1t...

Alex

bluff stun land rate was extremely nerfed like 1 week after gracia
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

VforVanilla

Quote from: Alex on July 29, 2011, 08:06:50 PM
bluff stun land rate was extremely nerfed like 1 week after gracia

Ok i accept that is nerfed but what about shield bash and stun shot? If an archer use them all time i can't even move. I am all time stunned with 40+ Con,Rb set,Talismans. And generally is not only stun but all debuffs whenever they are overenchanted or same like hb (+15/+16)  so something is totally wrong.

Alex

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 29, 2011, 08:20:28 PM
Ok i accept that is nerfed but what about shield bash and stun shot? If an archer use them all time i can't even move. I am all time stunned with 40+ Con,Rb set,Talismans. And generally is not only stun but all debuffs whenever they are overenchanted or same like hb (+15/+16)  so something is totally wrong.

i know, but who will tell that to drake? xD

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

VforVanilla

BTW someone should check Reflect skills also cause is facked up. Not only they land more often than normal but also reflect 2x the damage which damage is i think more than what it should be.

Alex

Quote from: VforVanilla on July 30, 2011, 12:13:32 AM
BTW someone should check Reflect skills also cause is facked up. Not only they land more often than normal but also reflect 2x the damage which damage is i think more than what it should be.

its supposed to be so

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Phonex

Time Ago Ppl cried cuz Kamaels were so strong with their debuff skills, and now ppl cry cuz sps and da cancel is working like it supposed to be?  ::)  DA always have been fuked from c3, and now that it works like it suppose you ppl just wanna fuk him again.

Problem is that when some ppl cant pvp or kill a player, comes to forum and says that xx class is so overpowered, but what they dont is that they not even take a chance to check vs who he try the pvp, first ppl cryed about deadlybeauty and brokie cuz they were so Over Powered, but what they didnt check it that both guys had more then a few years playing with their chars, that they had skills +++, weapond +++++, and shit more ++++, so they start crying that they were so OP that Olys was so bored cuz no one can win them.

The only thing that is wrong with server is ppl that dont know how to pvp vs other classes, just try harder guys and learn to play vs each class, but remember that even if they are a shittie class, they can have OE weaponds, skills, ETC. so if u die just stand up and try again :D, maybe one day u will get lucky and say "i killed him " :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

VforVanilla

Quote from: Alex on July 30, 2011, 02:40:00 AM
its supposed to be so

Well i did some test on this on some java server which at least on skill side is almost perfect working. There when some dmg was returning to opponent you was getting a message: "ENEMYNAME is performing a counterattack". I checked system message file on Gracia Final and exist there so i believe if the skill was working normally  i should get at least that message. Anyway on java server the dmg i was getting back was only one time and was deperted from my lvl (was something like: I was lvl 85 i was getting about 790 dmg back. I was 60 lvl i was getting 900+ dmg back).

VforVanilla

Quote from: Phonex on July 30, 2011, 04:12:12 AM
Time Ago Ppl cried cuz Kamaels were so strong with their debuff skills, and now ppl cry cuz sps and da cancel is working like it supposed to be?  ::)  DA always have been fuked from c3, and now that it works like it suppose you ppl just wanna fuk him again.

Problem is that when some ppl cant pvp or kill a player, comes to forum and says that xx class is so overpowered, but what they dont is that they not even take a chance to check vs who he try the pvp, first ppl cryed about deadlybeauty and brokie cuz they were so Over Powered, but what they didnt check it that both guys had more then a few years playing with their chars, that they had skills +++, weapond +++++, and shit more ++++, so they start crying that they were so OP that Olys was so bored cuz no one can win them.

The only thing that is wrong with server is ppl that dont know how to pvp vs other classes, just try harder guys and learn to play vs each class, but remember that even if they are a shittie class, they can have OE weaponds, skills, ETC. so if u die just stand up and try again :D, maybe one day u will get lucky and say "i killed him " :D
Well if that was for me also i can tell you that i have enough experience from game to play at least equal with most of the good players and more than average gear but if you see that you play vs someone that do sh1tty dmg, miss all time, and need more than 2 min to kill you and indeed kill you in the end cause he was spamming stun and you couldn't do sh1t or playing vs mage and you have all his debuff landed on first 5 seconds  while having very good mdef and having 5 buffs remove every time with open buff skills that reduce chance getting cancel by 90% plus some other protect buffs and you see them after act like omg i am pro player yes whine is the solution.

qwertyzxc

if you have vesper robe set you ressit 90% of stunns so  ? ..... i have stun +29 chance and on ppls with dnet sets its landed very good yes its true but if im trying stunned guy with vesper robe + rb set  its like 1/20 :]

VforVanilla

Quote from: qwertyzxc on July 30, 2011, 11:20:28 AM
if you have vesper robe set you ressit 90% of stunns so  ? ..... i have stun +29 chance and on ppls with dnet sets its landed very good yes its true but if im trying stunned guy with vesper robe + rb set  its like 1/20 :]

Basically i was speaking about shield bash, shield stun, stun shot  ;D