Web Analytics
idea for att npc (for gms)

News:

Main Menu

idea for att npc (for gms)

Started by ribera, July 30, 2011, 08:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

since put att in weapons is very expensive, ( well i dont think archers or daggers have this problem cous they can swich the element of the skills whit a codex that cost 300kk or less), but when u play mage is hard to find a good weapon ur looking for whit the right att for ur class so ur fuked up, u have to remove the att that cost around 40dc and put it again for another 40 dc so u loose 80 dc, would be nice and helpfull to put a option in the att master to change the att element to another one, at least for mage weapons to be fair whit mages, dont u think so?.
ur the NOOB

andreww

Quote from: ribera on July 30, 2011, 08:49:33 AM
since put att in weapons is very expensive, ( well i dont think archers or daggers have this problem cous they can swich the element of the skills whit a codex that cost 300kk or less), but when u play mage is hard to find a good weapon ur looking for whit the right att for ur class so ur fuked up, u have to remove the att that cost around 40dc and put it again for another 40 dc so u loose 80 dc, would be nice and helpfull to put a option in the att master to change the att element to another one, at least for mage weapons to be fair whit mages, dont u think so?.
are u a FTP member?

300kk a disipline book and all your skillz go from 30+ to 28+ no way

dagger whit water atribute >alll dont need any thing els
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

flamingAwe

Quote from: andreww on July 30, 2011, 09:40:19 AM
are u a FTP member?

300kk a disipline book and all your skillz go from 30+ to 28+ no way

dagger whit water atribute >alll dont need any thing els

EB never joined FTP, as far as I knwo
or freak you can lose 3 lvls with 25% chance to relern them so 10-15 dc max vs 40 DC- puttting new attr
i don't think we need NPC for change atribut, but you are just an idiot, who can't comprehend the idea of post, so posting random shit...
just for retards like you: not all have +30 skills(y, go masturbate on yours), and swtiching +15 skill cost a lot less

ribera

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 30, 2011, 09:50:04 AM
EB never joined FTP, as far as I knwo
or freak you can lose 3 lvls with 25% chance to relern them so 10-15 dc max vs 40 DC- puttting new attr
i don't think we need NPC for change atribut, but you are just an idiot, who can't comprehend the idea of post, so posting random shit...
just for retards like you: not all have +30 skills(y, go masturbate on yours), and swtiching +15 skill cost a lot less

the answer is easy look, brokie is so overpower now whit +600 att pdef in each part of his +6 set, the top one in olys list, and only whit 129 post in forum, ofc he will flame any post whit any stupid answer  ;D, he want to be pro at forum also  :P, and ofc ur right whit the idea, 90% of server have skills lvl 14-16, and u only loose 1 lvl when u use discipline codex ( i know it cous i used some ), and u only need change 2-3 skills max who needs the atribute, but us mage we are complete fuked up, im like 2 months shothing for a good weapon for my mage, and i always find one whit a diferent att and everyone ask for the att very expensive, in 90% of the mage weapons att is x3-10 price of the weapon it self.

P.S. (for brokie): and dude not everybody needs +30 skills cous is a waste of coins in almost all skills, before wasting so many dc u should realice almost 90% of skills uo to +16 gives +1 on stats every 3 lvls, how i know?, i already test them whit piccy thinking was a bug also, but no is correct, so almost all ur +30 skills have only +3 on stats and very low diference vs +20 skills who are very easy to get them even whit out mastery bogs naab, and NO im not crying cous im poor and lame, indeed i think very few ppls have the things and coins than i have, even track can tell u that.
ur the NOOB