Web Analytics
Drain health problem - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Drain health problem

Started by Argriev, August 13, 2011, 01:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForgotPass

i'll just laugh seeying an fighter using drain health in mass pvp. "You did 59 damage."

The skill was already close to useless when it was seen as an magic attack.

And what FlamingAwe said... + add that drain health has an range of 600 (while other drains like vampiric claw has 900). + The re-use of drain health (even with 2,4k c speed and all the buffs) was still not spam-able like all other mage attacks.

So i dont get the problem how it was before. It seems there's something wrong with my eyes... cause it seemed to be wtf OP.

Unt0uchable

ok so if it psychical skill so why dager+ full dark  give less dmg than am+ full dark,
next think: on official server tanks and bd use robe set magic shout for cast this skill.
another: where u saw hits from this drain for 5k ?

Jamesisko

Soo... now to pk ppl i must fro my se/bd make warrior ?
not arcana mace just some weapon for warrior with good p.atak ?
and now i have to get set for str ? is this skill depends from str ?

.... after some modyfications (now i got bd/se) and items and bufs for warrior - still its just support. ;/
U got new house?

vandaloup

sorry but i still dont understand why this skill should be changed.... the reasons i think r funny and imaginary... for me its another useless change, there r many other things to be fixed and they did that!!!!! nc.. i think they dont have anything else to do and just mess with our brains.... the result of all these topic is one answer at least...

"we faked this skill because we though it d be fun to screw some classes (that we though was OP because of that skill.. lol) live with it"
naLaki  ~  bp/da       ES <3

Arpee87

Senseless "fix"... there was no problem with it before.
Anyway thx for the answer TZ.

flamingAwe

Tests on se/bd on mage stats of drain health skill:
Spirit shots activated consumes spiritshot: no
Spirit shots activated increases damage: yes
Spirit shots activated increases cast speed : no
damage based on m atck : yes
soulshots activated consumes soulshots: no
soulshots activated increases damage: no
soulshots activated increases cast speed : no
crit damage, compaired to normal damage: ~x3
PoWind gives +20% crit power:  seems not (but with variable skill damage this test is unreliabe)
death whisper incresing crit power: no

Kastro

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 31, 2011, 01:07:29 PM
Tests on se/bd on mage stats of drain health skill:
Spirit shots activated consumes spiritshot: no
Spirit shots activated increases damage: yes
Spirit shots activated increases cast speed : no
damage based on m atck : yes
soulshots activated consumes soulshots: no
soulshots activated increases damage: no
soulshots activated increases cast speed : no
crit damage, compaired to normal damage: ~x3
PoWind gives +20% crit power:  seems not (but with variable skill damage this test is unreliabe)
death whisper incresing crit power: no

w8 restart on server  and afther make 1 more test ... but like i undestand the critical hits will be based on critical of stats {focus .hunter} but wont be based on m.atack anymore reause is fix 2 sec casting speed based on attack speed = totaly meaning fughter skill based on p.atack and fighters statistincs what`s means with this topic u lost it more then u espectit  u have it at last slow casting on skill wat was faster on attack speed buffs but based on m.atack now u lost it totaly the skill  from mage stats .....

p.s: now will come the real cry`s coz is totaly uslles for mage :)

Arpee87

Quote from: Kastro on August 31, 2011, 01:31:06 PM
w8 restart on server  and afther make 1 more test ... but like i undestand the critical hits will be based on critical of stats {focus .hunter} but wont be based on m.atack anymore reause is fix 2 sec casting speed based on attack speed = totaly meaning fughter skill based on p.atack and fighters statistincs what`s means with this topic u lost it more then u espectit  u have it at last slow casting on skill wat was faster on attack speed buffs but based on m.atack now u lost it totaly the skill  from mage stats .....

Dunno why are U so happy for this..

flamingAwe

Quote from: Kastro on August 31, 2011, 01:31:06 PM
w8 restart on server  and afther make 1 more test ... but like i undestand the critical hits will be based on critical of stats {focus .hunter} but wont be based on m.atack anymore reause is fix 2 sec casting speed based on attack speed = totaly meaning fughter skill based on p.atack and fighters statistincs what`s means with this topic u lost it more then u espectit  u have it at last slow casting on skill wat was faster on attack speed buffs but based on m.atack now u lost it totaly the skill  from mage stats .....

where did you see any skill crit based on critical stat? xD
also any ph skill with power 108 is... 0 xD will deal maybe 10 damage

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 31, 2011, 01:35:12 PM
Dunno why are U so happy for this..

not heppy just laugh coz u dont know to stop cry when u still have it the dmg from the skill  and with little chnage on  playstyle on attack speed what was 2 buffs only  u almost have it same cast speed  and with continue crying u lost it totaly the skill  so why i should not laugh

Arpee87

U would cry too if your backstab would be a magic skill suddenly (ofc if U have dagger).
Btw wanted to change playing style on se/bd... And U're right, we should w8 that restart, and check the skill then.

Argriev

so to avoid problem of mage/fighter sub lets delete also soul cry and soul guard from all orc subbed ol and wc

drain health never was so overpowered skill cause 600 range and LOW sap in comparison of vampiric claw or dark vortex or ol-wc drain and since gracia had a fixed reuse u just made made a mess where there isnt problem about

maybe some uberdonator cryed about that ? :P
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!