Drain health problem - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Drain health problem

Started by Argriev, August 13, 2011, 01:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 27, 2011, 09:20:55 PM
So U say it is a magic skill which casting (CASTING) is based on atk speed? Ok let it be, but then make soulshot work on it.
U told already too much bullshits jst to write smth.

i say the skill is still based on M.attack and the casting  on the  skill is based on attack speed what`s mean u still need good m.atack but to cast it  fasther u need attack speed buffs/dance and test  u can see the critical hits are so ofthen  from the skill

Kastro

Quote from: vandaloup on August 29, 2011, 06:23:43 PM

bd/se was at least a very good char on oly... but on pvp because all have buff was a bit weaker than others... same for se/sk.. same for some orc classes...

bp/da also is very good char for oly.. i dont say he is not good at pvp.. ofc he is.. but he cant kill ppl outside oly.. thats not his role anyway...

thats what i meant.. only 1 vs 1 not general..

bd/se was very good on oly when they put it {edited  skil -heal } but also if u play it good can win some classes  about pvp  ask ensign or slimtk   if is not good char for pvp coz as i remeber ensign is somwhere in top  10 pvp  players with this char  i gess he was not making them with dual`s  or killing bots .... bp/da is tank bishop   supose to heal not to nuke if he want to huke he have transformation and can use it

Arpee87

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 12:02:26 PM
bd/se was very good on oly when they put it {edited  skil -heal } but also if u play it good can win some classes  about pvp  ask ensign or slimtk   if is not good char for pvp coz as i remeber ensign is somwhere in top  10 pvp  players with this char  i gess he was not making them with dual`s  or killing bots .... bp/da is tank bishop   supose to heal not to nuke if he want to huke he have transformation and can use it

So U say that (let us stay at the example U gave) bp/da should not use a skill what it has in it's skill list, bcuz healer is not nuker?
It is the same if U would tell to sps/tk not to use shield bash cuz U are not a fighter, or don't use tol and elemental heal  cuz U are not healer.
Btw still w8ing for GM's answer, bcuz Track is posting almost in every topic, made a pvp event (which we say thx) but he is avoiding this topic, dunno why.

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 12:57:07 PM
So U say that (let us stay at the example U gave) bp/da should not use a skill what it has in it's skill list, bcuz healer is not nuker?
It is the same if U would tell to sps/tk not to use shield bash cuz U are not a fighter.
Btw still w8ing for GM's answer, bcuz Track is posting almost in every topic, made a pvp event (which we say thx) but he is avoiding this topic, dunno why.

i did not told u to not use it  i just say it now is based the cast on  attack speed u can use use it   the cast is a bit slower   but still make same dmg like before + shild bush when  mage use is a bit slow cast if u have notice  what`s mean like fighter use  slowly the magic skills that how is now for mage who use fighter skills   can u aggree with this? {exanple shild bush in fighter stat u cast it intantly and mage stat u castiting it like half sec right or no?}

Arpee87

But the core of the problem is that drain health is not using bsss. To be frank I never tried on off but till now that skill used bsss, even at start of gracia final start, and suddenly not. That is why I/we ask if it is a fixed skill now or is it a bug.
Tbh I still don't understand why should be a magic skill's casting based on atk speed.

flamingAwe

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 01:05:15 PM
But the core of the problem is that drain health is not using bsss. To be frank I never tried on off but till now that skill used bsss, even at start of gracia final start, and suddenly not. That is why I/we ask if it is a fixed skill now or is it a bug.

read some posts above, drain health damage doubles, when BSSS are on, compaired to damage w/o BSSS. you don't lose shots, cast speed sux, but damage is normal. Track was asking about the skill at event, so he knows this "problem", too bad no idea, what will be the solution...

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 01:05:15 PM
Tbh I still don't understand why should be a magic skill's casting based on atk speed.

maybe coz of balance? have u think? and able like exanple SK use it just to  attack from range some skill and land some of his curses{cubic`s}

p.s the skill get power from bsss but not consume them  try hit 1 time w/o bsss and afther open bsss and check ur dmg :P

Arpee87

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 30, 2011, 01:12:42 PM
read some posts above, drain health damage doubles, when BSSS are on, compaired to damage w/o BSSS. you don't lose shots, cast speed sux, but damage is normal. Track was asking about the skill at event, so he knows this "problem", too bad no idea, what will be the solution...

Good, so the result is that it is working wrong (U just wrote). I was not on the whole event so dunno what TZ wrote/asked, but thx.

Arpee87

Quote from: Kastro on August 30, 2011, 01:16:25 PM
maybe coz of balance? have u think? and able like exanple SK use it just to  attack from range some skill and land some of his curses{cubic`s}

p.s the skill get power from bsss but not consume them  try hit 1 time w/o bsss and afther open bsss and check ur dmg :P

Balance? If U want balance then dn sub types should be nerfed and boosted not skills.

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 01:21:19 PM
Balance? If U want balance then dn sub types should be nerfed and boosted not skills.

there is no problem of the dn subclasses is allways some char  OP coz of 1 skill  mostly coz of 1 skill nothing els   and in pass  was allways nerf nerf  on the main class not on the skill so that why we have nevar balance on server  {example  we was gething allways nerf nerf on archer  and there was only 1 skill who was OP and all archers was gething nerf coz of this skill {duals spirit} when that skill got fix it  was no cry anymore all archers was hiting almost same as they should   ofc depands of the  gear } is allways 1 skill who make 1 class OP no more then 1  coz is not wokring like should so same heppand with DA/bp atm skills got the proper stats  and  there u go bp/da become the char what`s exacly he is make it to be suport in heal/ same is for se/bd is 2 suport class  is not bs/sh is not se/sh u want play 2 suport chars that u are doing suport coz outher wise se/bd is full attack buff with nuke skills on self i`m spiking {dance/emp/pow/wm i dont know what els need for mage to incrase his max m.atack so this should explan u evrything  coz outher wise is 3 subclass in 1 char not 2 like all have

atm reflect skills are fu ck up  DA/mage  not get bonus of this coz is based on p.atack if DA put p.atack wepoan on him  will be same story  huge reflect dmg on enmays who use close range phizical  skills  and that dmg what is most inportant u gething it 2 times  bugged ofc

Arpee87

Imo U're not right, but at least it is nice to talk with U.
I think that it is a weak explanation that bp/da is a tank/healer, it should not nuke. It has a nuke skill, no matter from where, so it should work. Same for se/bd. I can come up again with the tk elemental heal, sps/tk is not a healer, but it can heal itself pretty fast with. And there is not such problem with casting. Tell me if I'm wrong and fe it is based on atk speed.

Kastro

Quote from: Arpee87 on August 30, 2011, 01:56:32 PM
Imo U're not right, but at least it is nice to talk with U.
I think that it is a weak explanation that bp/da is a tank/healer, it should not nuke. It has a nuke skill, no matter from where, so it should work. Same for se/bd. I can come up again with the tk elemental heal, sps/tk is not a healer, but it can heal itself pretty fast with. And there is not such problem with casting. Tell me if I'm wrong and fe it is based on atk speed.

ye can heal but that heal cost 239 mana  each heal so u calculate if is same aka bp heals who cost 59 mana