Serious question to Track

News:

Main Menu

Serious question to Track

Started by lasombra, August 16, 2011, 12:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

Ok here we go.

We know well than ppl had donated / given by friendly GM skills. We know it for ex. thx to stupidy of some ppl, like brokie, who's posted screens with his bar...and ups Deflect Magic there, skill which You can get only from quest in that time, quest which one for SURE was not maked so earliy. Was impossible in that time collect items. And brokie is not only one.

We know than some ppl have added some speciall abilites to their chars, it's not secret thx to stupidy again, couse those ppl showed this to few persons.

Also in first day after update some ppl had buyed and maked full vesper armor + 6 with full atributes and OE vesper weapon with full atributes. Others ppl don't have so much luck with attributes, and fail 9/10.Strange.

To Donny was added already everything. So there is no sense do ANYTHING. Was added couse again "some" ppl asked for it, like You wroted in some post.

We see new chars with everything full, chars which NO ONE saw earlier.

To be honest, I fuk this all (ok ok ok almoust I fuk this). But here we have next thing :

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/lolmfy.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Whoopss CLAN LVL 11.
So this mean all have much higher ranks, so it's mean more skills etc. So it's mean : advantage.

Now explain me.
How clan without castle (and for it You must kept castle minimum 10 weeks). Without territory Lord. And so fast, can have lvl 11.
Others clans work hard for lvl 9. And was impossible do it faster than TheHeroes clan, BA and AoD.
So how they can have clan lvl 11.
It was impossible make it in normall way. Couse they do meet requirements and was simply NO TIME for it since update.

Tell me now. How me, as CL can kept my ppl here ? It's my job (hard like hell) kept ppl here, kept clan active.
You make my job almoust impossible.
How I can motivate and kept ppl here ? What sense is stay here ?
I should tell them to go do some things or donate everyone 500 euros ?
What I should tell them ? How I can give them reaon to play here ?

People don't see sense play here Track. You know why ?
Couse there is no limits in reward for donate. There is no stuff what You CAN'T buy or get from friendly GM.
Soon You stay here with few ppl, couse for rest there is no sense to play at all.
Lot of my ppl (and not only from my clan) already test others servers Track. How I can kept them here ?

You have any ideas ? Couse my ideas almoust end.
We should try do smth still to get ANY advantage ? For ex Beleth ? Or ppl who stay 90 % game time on giran stairs will be have all anyway, without Do ANYTHING.

Tell me for what try do smth here ? If others without DO ANYTHING have more anyway.

ps. Lets go flamers, tell me how I sux, how much my clan sux,  and how I cry. Heal Your complexes here. Show how big e-dk You have in game, couse in life You are totall losers.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: lasombra on August 16, 2011, 12:02:22 AM
Ok here we go.

We know well than ppl had donated / given by friendly GM skills. We know it for ex. thx to stupidy of some ppl, like brokie, who's posted screens with his bar...and ups Deflect Magic there, skill which You can get only from quest in that time, quest which one for SURE was not maked so earliy. Was impossible in that time collect items. And brokie is not only one.

We know than some ppl have added some speciall abilites to their chars, it's not secret thx to stupidy again, couse those ppl showed this to few persons.

Also in first day after update some ppl had buyed and maked full vesper armor + 6 with full atributes and OE vesper weapon with full atributes. Others ppl don't have so much luck with attributes, and fail 9/10.Strange.

To Donny was added already everything. So there is no sense do ANYTHING. Was added couse again "some" ppl asked for it, like You wroted in some post.

We see new chars with everything full, chars which NO ONE saw earlier.

To be honest, I fuk this all (ok ok ok almoust I fuk this). But here we have next thing :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Whoopss CLAN LVL 11.
So this mean all have much higher ranks, so it's mean more skills etc. So it's mean : advantage.

Now explain me.
How clan without castle (and for it You must kept castle minimum 10 weeks). Without territory Lord. And so fast, can have lvl 11.
Others clans work hard for lvl 9. And was impossible do it faster than TheHeroes clan, BA and AoD.
So how they can have clan lvl 11.
It was impossible make it in normall way. Couse they do meet requirements and was simply NO TIME for it since update.

Tell me now. How me, as CL can kept my ppl here ? It's my job (hard like hell) kept ppl here, kept clan active.
You make my job almoust impossible.
How I can motivate and kept ppl here ? What sense is stay here ?
I should tell them to go do some things or donate everyone 500 euros ?
What I should tell them ? How I can give them reaon to play here ?

People don't see sense play here Track. You know why ?
Couse there is no limits in reward for donate. There is no stuff what You CAN'T buy or get from friendly GM.
Soon You stay here with few ppl, couse for rest there is no sense to play at all.
Lot of my ppl (and not only from my clan) already test others servers Track. How I can kept them here ?

You have any ideas ? Couse my ideas almoust end.
We should try do smth still to get ANY advantage ? For ex Beleth ? Or ppl who stay 90 % game time on giran stairs will be have all anyway, without Do ANYTHING.

Tell me for what try do smth here ? If others without DO ANYTHING have more anyway.

ps. Lets go flamers, tell me how I sux, how much my clan sux,  and how I cry. Heal Your complexes here. Show how big e-dk You have in game, couse in life You are totall losers.

The most important line is here !

PvtStuka

Quote from: lasombra on August 16, 2011, 12:02:22 AM

Senseless to quote all your post, but you are right, I'm interested aswell in how to keep ppl to continue playing, since even I didnt play for some weeks. Why dont you start with making your ppl do less questing and participate in more pvp. I know it wont solve the above mentioned "issues", but it is a start.

Astramael      [db/tr]

PolSilv3r

Mr.Zero is making 2nd Dragon here...

Money > Traditions  :-\

BTW When would you merge x20 to x15 ?

BTW 2 PL edition: Chcecie kupić postać? Clan? Skille? Czy broń? Wypierdalajcie na Dragon!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

szczota1989

This is private server, it's completly understandable for me that GMs earns money for running it. Thats why I don't care when I see Vesper bows +15 and some skills added to chars. But everything has limits and should be done with common sense. Don't ruin whole server cause of stupid donation system... Ppl really gona start leaving and then even donating will be pointless.

VforVanilla

Just Gms know that the ship is ready to shink and try to get as much money as possible from every game mean till the end which looks closer with the sh1ts i read...

Alex

dont worry, nobody needs ur skill bars
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Nakama

Sad but true if the server continues this path that is soon going to end for both donators and normal players, especially if tard brokie and friends continue tink they are pro and can make all they want , track we know you read this try to do something before is no reverse.
ILuxx he/wk 
Sirxce pw/sws
Lnx necro/pal ......

ylim

felissin u just didnt read carefully instructins how to make clan lvl 11 they know more about game then us together  :o
anyway yuuki with their 1 pt who mostly stand in town can be even lvl 100 they wont count in this game cos still some of their member in donated sets +skills others in dc /ic set proly they have rules that u must donate soon  ;D (sry i forget about mr.pr0wnzor 1 man army broki aka faszfej, who kill alone all only few times he fail badly>> first time when he borned was a big fail for the humans in this world)
anyway track gj was holiday fine ? x-mass is close start collect money  8)

ps yes felissin u r naab  ::)

ps2. track still waiting for fixing char so far more then half year ago tell me price pls

andreww

/mybirthday 2/22/2011

and already soe many haterz :) i was legendary on x15 u even make me bigger here

<3 and i even dont have to beon the forum for that

have a nice day people :)

dont forget ,keep on the hate for some pixels <3
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Shadow21

Quote from: andreww on August 16, 2011, 08:00:06 AM
i was legendary on x15

yup thats true, as i heard from ppl who played or still play on x15, u was legendary tard there

about topic. before merge with nightmare we didnt saw such sh1t, when if u have money and put them in game u can get everything directly from gm. on this server as i see its quite normal and gm have somewhere deep in ass gameplay, keeping server alive, keeping ppl on server, they care only about 1 thing only, about their paypal account status.

so up for this topic and waiting for official gm answer. or for answer we need donate too??? if yes tell us price atleast...
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

flamingAwe

as i remember yuuki had dion since start of GF, so just by the time they couldn't get lvl 9 clan faster than any clan that had fort at that time. + need 8 weeks after making clan lvl 9 to make clan lvl 10, and now that they don't have a castle they are lvl 11?
GJ track, get more money in short time, cause really soon, not by DNET time, but by players time not much ppl will stay to entertain your tard-squad of donators, nothing to do here