Web Analytics
Change my email please

News:

Main Menu

Change my email please

Started by milvander, August 19, 2011, 08:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milvander

I have problem , i cant change my passwords in my characters , because my email address was deleted  because i dont use them and the email service delete them . and now i want change my passwords in 4 character .
Please tell me how can i change my email address in accounts .

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: milvander on August 19, 2011, 08:52:58 AM
I have problem , i cant change my passwords in my characters , because my email address was deleted  because i dont use them and the email service delete them . and now i want change my passwords in 4 character .
Please tell me how can i change my email address in accounts .

Secret questions use them to change pass, and if you dont remember them + you dont have access to your mail then im afraid your accounts are lost.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DarkLoverPL

or:if ur mail acc deleted,maybe try create it again? or with any services use mail alias with forward to working mail adress?

GL
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Milkyway

Any one know how check what email adres have acount. I dont remember and want to change password  ???

Weezer

Quote from: Milkyway on August 19, 2011, 05:37:20 PM
Any one know how check what email adres have acount. I dont remember and want to change password  ???

U need to know the secret answers, cause when u change password (with secret ansnwers) it will appear message that the new password was sent to xxxx e-mail.

When u just reset the acc it will show message that send e-mail confirmation about it, but wont show e-mail address.

Triuferkkk

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on August 19, 2011, 12:31:23 PM
or:if ur mail acc deleted,maybe try create it again? or with any services use mail alias with forward to working mail adress?

GL
i had same problem and i created same e-mail account and it worked, thats good advice

Slania SK/PR    Carebears