News:

Main Menu

Teritory Wars

Started by snek44, August 21, 2011, 11:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Di

He cant Buy Brain with Coins Felissin xd

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

flamingAwe

Quote from: zenice on August 22, 2011, 11:33:02 AM
If was the oposite u would see hords of aod`s and others crying about it, but since they are well served they just shut the mouth about it, shows much of what this ftp ally is...

this just shows that everyone QQs when opposite side got something they can't get.
QQ cancell, QQ TW, QQ op daggers QQ op mages, QQ [enter_other_reason]

TW is more than only just those wards, and FTP is more than AOD. and if you look at goddard and esp aden and use brain, you will change your post. it's like calling Temps pigs, if they have one.

Alex

Funny how u are trying to make me look like Im taking ur cry roles and complaining about everything, all I said is that u r just two-faced assholes who prefer to cry until they get something instead of making real efforts.

As for wards you can have even 9 of them getting +3 in total to all stats, wont ever help you to become equal to us anyway.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

flamingAwe

Quote from: Alex on August 22, 2011, 12:12:24 PM
Funny how u are trying to make me look like Im taking ur cry roles and complaining about everything, all I said is that u r just two-faced assholes who prefer to cry until they get something instead of making real efforts.
As for wards you can have even 9 of them getting +3 in total to all stats, wont ever help you to become equal to us anyway.

you mean Real life efforts to buy everything in game not dooing anything?  ;D
sorry, we prefer to spend real money not for pixels, and pixels we can get by gameplay

Alex

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 22, 2011, 12:20:21 PM
you mean Real life efforts to buy everything in game not dooing anything?  ;D
sorry, we prefer to spend real money not for pixels, and pixels we can get by gameplay

are you still living in a dream that me or most of my clan mates donated something? I thought you are smarter than that

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

zenice

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 22, 2011, 12:05:02 PM
this just shows that everyone QQs when opposite side got something they can't get.
QQ cancell, QQ TW, QQ op daggers QQ op mages, QQ [enter_other_reason]

TW is more than only just those wards, and FTP is more than AOD. and if you look at goddard and esp aden and use brain, you will change your post. it's like calling Temps pigs, if they have one.

I dont change any word from what i said, this TW issue shows much what your ally worths, and tbh not even those 5 wards made AOD clan members better on pvp  :-\

violetpl

so alex ask your friend track (donate) for TW like on off 
http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_01.html

Territory War: Battle
Cycle and Beginning

Territory wars will occur one day before the castle sieges and will have the same 2 week cycle. To accommodate this, the castle siege schedule will be modified. All territory wars will occur on Saturday from 20:00 - 22:00 CST. All castle sieges are being moved to Sundays from 16:00 - 18:00 and from 20:00 - 22:00 CST.

mby that help track and you alex
;D

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Luthor123

x) 1 thing that you can't donate for and you immediately crying. :) Gotta love this.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Alex

i think spiteful people here already even forgot what does verb "to donate" mean :(

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Luthor123

Quote from: Alex on August 22, 2011, 09:02:33 PM
i think spiteful people here already even forgot what does verb "to donate" mean :(
Obviously Dnet has it's own vocabulary . ;D Guess you're too slowpoke to understand this.

EvilPL

Quote from: Alex on August 22, 2011, 12:12:24 PM
Yes, Alex, we sux and will sux even with 9 wards, we are crying about everything, like zerq, kamaels etc. Especially we are crying about you, we can't exist with fact you are to pro for us and it is for sure not because you bought all possible things to buy here, you are just perfect in all  what you are doing ! You are just a sever Superstar, and I can't imagine no1 on your place ! I also understand you can't talk on pm with ppl like me, you (SuperStar) HAVE to use hero chat. And nevermind you changed sense of my words, I'm just PROUD you have mentioned my name ! When I'll grow up I wanna be like you !!!!!

P.S. AoD also expecting some normalizing of TW case. Good thing we got these wards on start, now "Trackie" for sure will do something with this  XD
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

Luthor123

Quote from: EvilPL on August 23, 2011, 02:25:00 PM
Yes, Alex, we sux and will sux even with 9 wards, we are crying about everything, like zerq, kamaels etc. Especially we are crying about you, we can't exist with fact you are to pro for us and it is for sure not because you bought all possible things to buy here, you are just perfect in all  what you are doing ! You are just a sever Superstar, and I can't imagine no1 on your place ! I also understand you can't talk on pm with ppl like me, you (SuperStar) HAVE to use hero chat. And nevermind you changed sense of my words, I'm just PROUD you have mentioned my name ! When I'll grow up I wanna be like you !!!!!

P.S. AoD also expecting some normalizing of TW case. Good thing we got these wards on start, now "Trackie" for sure will do something with this  XD
I would write sth about that but i can't sorry,i have to go and pray to God Alex.
/sarcasm mode _off.